Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. (4590 Views)

The Palm Tree Where Ironsi, Fajuyi Were Killed • Oyo Govt To Immortalise Them / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
Mynd44 you see the reason behind the first post I made on this thread?? Were it not for this poster, everyone would have swallowed that pic hook line and sinker as an incident that happened in Aba, whereas it was that from the last Rivers state election.

Lies, lies, and more lies, that is all these folks go about spreading and they are using this Forum which has expressly forbidden promotion of anything Biafra (refer Rule 9 as amended) yet you guys look the other way.

This is totally unacceptable.

That unarmed people were shot at close range at Aba yesterday is the truth and nothing but the the truth.

If living in denial makes you happy, I am all game.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Fremlin: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Candour:

Of course the gentle people seated there don't resemble any violent group so only a group of madmen will start shooting into their midst like that and shed so much blood if your initial story held true.

I believe the line in bold is very possible. the question is when did the shooting start? and it was in broad day light so nothing can be hidden because the sound of bullets from the guns of Nigerian Army CAN NEVER BE OBSCURED coupled with the fact that you people there would run like mad in scattered directions. It would ring for miles around and people will hear and run, newshounds, bloggers like PUO reports based in Aba will hear and the news will be all over the internet even now.

Bros, i can't find a single news to ascertain the veracity of the claims of a massacre being peddled here.

believ me..,.evrytin he told u iz the truth....
Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Iroh88(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2016
noblezone:

That unarmed people were shot at close range at Aba yesterday is the truth and nothing but the the truth.

If living in denial makes you happy, I am all game.
Typical Ipod mentality. Was the poster lying or not?? What do you have to say about that?? How many more lies have you people been feeding the public?? Were you there?? Did you see any bodies?? Where are your proofs??

Lies aren't gonna get you there mr.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
Typical Ipod mentality. Was the poster lying or not?? What do you have to say about that?? How many more lies have you people been feeding the public?? Were you there?? Did you see any bodies?? Where are your proofs??

Lies aren't gonna get you there mr.

Even if you are shown dead bodies this morning, you won't still believe. In due season, Nigeria shall pay her dues.

1 Like

Re: Just To For Formality, A Lot Of Unarmed Protesters Were Killed Today At Aba. by Mynd44: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3)

Photos Of Lord Frederick Lugard And The Amalgamation Of Nigeria / Photo: Aisha Buhari Displays Affection For President Buhari At An Event In Abuja / Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.