Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,967 members, 7,803,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A (5488 Views)

How To Get Deployed To Your State Of Choice / Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Which State Were You Deployed To For Your NYSC2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm yet to receive my call up letter but I've successfully completed my registration. So i'm on the waiting list. I've heard some good news so far. A friend picked ogun as second choice and she was deployed to ogun and another picked oyo as third choice and was deployed to oyo.

If you've been deployed, please tell us where you were deployed to and what choice it was in your preferred states of service.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Peezy(m): 12:44am On Feb 10, 2016
I actually chose Nasarrawa, Cross river, zamfara and oyo( in that order). Call up shows zamfara which I chose because I had to choose a northern state no matter what. Any of d other 3 would av been okay by me. Hoping redeployment works.

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Peezy:
I actually chose Nasarrawa, Cross river, zamfara and oyo( in that order). Call up shows zamfara which I chose because I had to choose a northern state no matter what. Any of d other 3 would av been okay by me. Hoping redeployment works.

Hmmm....i think from what i've heard so far, people are being posted to states dey picked
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Peezy(m): 1:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Seems the 3rd choice is what people are given. Nt nice at all. Wat state were u posted to.
beautycrush24:

Hmmm....i think from what i've heard so far, people are being posted to states dey picked
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by ottalo: 3:20am On Feb 10, 2016
How do u checked your call up letter
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by ottalo: 4:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Yes boss just checked My own rivers was among
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2016
ottalo:
How do u checked your call up letter

after you login, on the adress bar, write www.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/print and click enter. it should come up
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 4:26am On Feb 10, 2016
I finally checked mine and they deployed themselves (not me) to ADAMAWA STATE. Lol.....apparently, i was given my (compulsory northern) first choice so i should be happy. Lol...them don high

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by donmartins90(m): 4:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Please is it immediately u completed the registration that u printed your call up letter??..please tell me how to check mine too.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 5:34am On Feb 10, 2016
donmartins90:
Please is it immediately u completed the registration that u printed your call up letter??..please tell me how to check mine too.

Immediately i got my call up number, i was able to check.

after you login, on the adress bar, write www.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/print and click enter. it should come up

Use mozilla firefox

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Omoalhaja7: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Yap. I picked Ogun as my 2nd choice & was given. Happy die!!!
#TeamOgun
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Omoalhaja7:
Yap. I picked Ogun as my 2nd choice & was given. Happy die!!!
#TeamOgun

Congrats
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by OmichaelO: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Niger

it was part of the states I chose

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Hajohkeh(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
beautycrush24:

. It was blank after i tried it
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by LaExpert: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hajohkeh:
. It was blank after i tried it

The call up letters are still unofficial.

It hasn't been going since around 9am, even the ones that saw theirs can no longer see it.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Meeloreh(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
My call up number isn't showing sef, how do I go about that
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Cindy222(f): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
I was deployed to Enugu... it was my second choice tho... #TeamEnugu
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Handel22(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
By what time did u check?
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
LaExpert:

The call up letters are still unofficial.

It hasn't been going since around 9am, even the ones that saw theirs can no longer see it.

True that
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by KimShmurda: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
I saw mine as early as 4am...
Imo was my third choice but the call up number that was there is quite different from the one I printed out after I registered.
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
KimShmurda:
I saw mine as early as 4am...
Imo was my third choice but the call up number that was there is quite different from the one I printed out after I registered.

oh...ok
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Cindy222(f): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Handel22:
By what time did u check?
mine was 3am or so i checked.....
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by JADEY22: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys, trust you guys are good. I'm having two call-up numbers....don't know what to do undecided
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by JADEY22: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
JADEY22:
Hello guys, trust you guys are good. I'm having two call-up numbers....don't know what to do undecided
Got one yesterday and one today via sms from NYSC
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by LessNoise: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Completed my reg on Tuesday buh had to choose 2 northern states(compulsory) and 2 southern.Abuja,Kano,Ogun and Akwa Ibom in that order i am believing God for Ogun coz if them post me go Kano I go dey faint 3 times everyday for camp ooooo make dem redeploy me sharp sharp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by ademost(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
I chose plateau, akwa ibom,sokoto and enugu...those ppl gave me Sokoto..am like wtf
I m not really cool with d idea of going to sokoto...if u hv any info on Sokoto,pls be kind to share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Chommieblaq(f): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cindy222:
I was deployed to Enugu... it was my second choice tho... #TeamEnugu
Yea bae, Coal city we coming.

Initially I wasn't happy, buh ma boo say it has to be enugu ooo.

1 Like

Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
beautycrush24:

I tried several times but it returns a blank page without any sign its still loading. Am I not suppose to see it on my dashboard b4 editing my URL with the "print"?
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olochedavido:

I tried several times but it returns a blank page without any sign its still loading. Am I not suppose to see it on my dashboard b4 editing my URL with the "print"?

Its not coming up anymore. Even me dat saw mine yesterday...i didnt see it again today
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Yea bae, Coal city we coming.

Initially I wasn't happy, buh ma boo say it has to be enugu ooo.

D power of boo grin
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by beautycrush24(f): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
LessNoise:
Completed my reg on Tuesday buh had to choose 2 northern states(compulsory) and 2 southern.Abuja,Kano,Ogun and Akwa Ibom in that order i am believing God for Ogun coz if them post me go Kano I go dey faint 3 times everyday for camp ooooo make dem redeploy me sharp sharp

Lol
Re: Where Were You Deployed To And Was It Among Your Chosen States? 2016 BATCH A by nnasalma(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
So they don't give the first choice?

Guys please! Is there anybody they gave his first choice?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Federal Allowance Increment Gets Senate Approval! / Finally The New NYSC DG Did It!!! Congrats 16A / NYSC 2018 Batch B Passing Out Date - Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.