Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard (39789 Views)

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES. / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by mrkings84(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
One day everyone shall have a taste of this..
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Don't phucking shoot to kill, wetin dey always worry these armed security guys self? angry

Qelvin:
Lol, someone is about to get scammed. You can sit there and rant all you want, mi o ba e wi, iwo o ti gbon. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by deathmen12: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol why is it that vanguard is always the only one reporting all these Biafran news stories

Official newspaper of the wailers cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
6 pple were murder and many others wer injuird by nigeria security. security that was supos to save life...bt all u cn say is to spit trash and laff, i pray for u dis morning when dis whole thing escalate d first bullet of ipob will hit u first since u dnt value human life cos of ur hatrd 4 oda tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by eluquenson(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmm these people won't listen

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
Gud newsgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by shamecurls(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2016
6 spanner lost, 30 broken and 45 inside tool-box
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by catso(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Let the truth be told.
Am not an Ibo but a Nigerian.
The Constitution of this great country allow for freedom of association and speech. Also, there's freedom to stage a protest as long as is not violent.
Killing of people that are just gathering and not armed is condemnable under the Constitution. It shows cowardice on the part of the oppressor.
Instead of killing them, let them be called to a round table discussion.
As a father, if your son is reacting / protesting at home, I don't think killing him will solve the problem.
Let's put sentiment apart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Melkizedek(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
I say this with all certainty and conviction, you are NOT a full blooded igbo man..no true son of any land will take sides with an outsider against his family..so you get a few 'likes' from people who will not differentiate between your vile self and and the ipob protesters you wish dead when push comes to shove. A lot of politically correct scumbags like you have been brutally massacred in the north in years back due to your naivety and lack of sense of history...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Onliie(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Killing IPOB members will not stop them. It will only make them stronger. More people will sympatize with them and their course. Nigerian government is yet to learn and mature.
Nigerian army is known for bullying and killing unharmed civilians, let me tell you, it may be IPOB's turn today, but I tell you it's coming back around to your turn. Instead of us to come together and condemn the killing, you are praising them. What goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by medpren: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2016
Joshak Habila, Ezekiel Udeviotu Onyeke, Mbaneme Sidney.

You have names. What else does IPOB want? A bounty for anybody with info on their family members whereabout, is a great place to start. They can't hide in 88 countries.

Create an email let people volunteer the info there. The waste of blood is getting too much. Enough!
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by fm7070: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator3:
Lol why is it that vanguard is always the only one reporting all these Biafran news stories

Official newspaper of the wailers cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

The questions is that, did they lie about the incident? if not, your point is baseless.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by PentiumPro(f): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Onliie:
Killing IPOB members will not stop them. It will only make them stronger. More people will sympatize with them and their course. Nigerian government is yet to learn and mature.
Nigerian army is known for bullying and killing unharmed civilians, let me tell you, it may be IPOB's turn today, but I tell you it's coming back around to your turn. Instead of us to come together and condemn the killing, you are praising them. What goes around comes around.

The child that says his mother would not sleep would never sleep too.
If any fool from my tribe rises up today to spew the kind of garbage that NK was spewing to brainwashed these fools to embark on this suicidal journey, then they should get the same treatment.
You don't lose election and start becoming uncontrollable uncivil.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Edijana2015:
I wonder what this people are thinking, you guys are agitating for biafra republic I don't know if you guys have sat down to answer these questions.

1. Do we have the resources to sustain everyone that will migrate back home?

2. Can we accommodate all of them?

3. Do we have enough jobs for them?

4. Why are the poor dieing and the rich are not?

5. Do we have food reserve that can sustain everyone?

6. Are there measures in place before agitating for biafra republic?

7. If we should win this battle, are we going to live well in peace?

8. Please feel free to add yours

Please you guys should know that it is not wise to go to a war when victory is sure.
Apparently, IPOB members either don't know these facts or they chose to ignore 'em.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Tripleclick(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
Who is well meaning igbos ... you? ****

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Why shoot at unarmed protesters.what is wrong with our armed forces,when this will boomerang into something else I hope they will be ready to face it unlike the mumu bokoharam this guys are more intelligent.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Elosky20: 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
xtrorry:

Continue displaying your depravity and stup1dity on NL so you can end up quickly in the evil ways of your murderous forbears...
if my stupidity is nt wisdom why are u replying. afterall u are also a murderer.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by cirmuell(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
saintkel:
Can somebody warn d army dat dis guys aren't terrorist, they r just mis guided and should not be treated like d Shittes
Oh! Shittes are terrorists now? Clowns.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:
10 pro-Biafra protesters ‘die’ in Aba

We won’t be cowed by killing’

Ten persons were killed and another 20 injured in yesterday’s protest by the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) in Aba, Abia State, when the security agencies fired at protesters.

Unconfirmed reports said over 30 members are receiving treatment in various hospitals in the city while another 20 are in detention.

A source said the protesters gathered at Ibo National High School for prayers before their plan was aborted. “In the morning, we gathered at Ibo National High School for prayers and address by the Aba coordinator

“While the prayers were on, we noticed police patrol vans and because we locked the gate, they could not enter. They attempted to scale the fence, but could not. Shortly after, soldiers came in Hilux vans and scaled the fence.

“When they entered, they asked for our coordinator but we resisted them. The next thing we heard was gunshot. I can’t say how many died because there was a stampede as people tried to escape.”

He added that no amount of killings or intimidation would discourage the group from pursuing its cause as the protest would continue on Friday.

Commissioner of Police Joshak Habila could not be reached for comments.

Police spokesman Ezekiel Udeviotu Onyeke was also yet to comment as at press time.

Spokesman of the Ohafia 14 Brigade Army, Major Mbaneme Sidney could also not be reached but a source at the 144 Battalion at Ukwa West denied the allegation that soldiers shot the protesters. He said the arrested members had been handed over to the police for further investigation.

http://thenationonlineng.net/10-dead-20-injured-in-pro-biafra-protest/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Why you no lead the protest join them.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by miomio(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2016
kaakulator3:

After changing it.Continue deceiving yourself grin grin

It doesn't change the fact that Vanguard newspaper is the official newspaper of the wailers cheesy cheesy grin

so what?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
You want Nigeria,yet u still hv to remind us of how u're igbo...Killing unarmed men is just a show off of the army,they should try their gunning down prowess on BH not so harmless protesters who have nothing but their voice.

Zazawky and his Shiite are igbos abi? Parents call your wards to order. Make them enter house leave IUunamdi and his selfish and deluded cause. This is not GEJ's Govt. Where them for don call am settle am. He come turn billionaire like them ateke tom, sari Dokubo. Even those ones don off. Half a word should be enough for the igbo youths.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:
You want Nigeria,yet u still hv to remind us of how u're igbo...Killing unarmed men is just a show off of the army,they should try their gunning down prowess on BH not so harmless protesters who have nothing but their voice.

Zazawky and his Shiite are igbos abi? Parents call your wards to order. Make them enter house leave unamdi and his selfish and deluded cause. This is not GEJ's Govt. Where them for don call am settle am. He come turn billionaire like them ateke tom, asari Dokubo. Even those ones don off. Half a word should be enough for the igbo youths.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Gkemz: 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
How could they had known about IPOB gathering if not someone probably an insider must have tipped off the police about their secret gathering. May God punish those who cut short the lives of these innocent peaceful freedom fighters.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Yyeske(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm! Nice accapella on radio Biafra right now.
Whoever dies foolishly is his biz abeg.
Let other miscreants go out today, Shi'ites have been killed in Zaria and Nigeria didn't fall so this is just nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Danjul12051990(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2016
One Nigeria is all we need.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by klax(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2016
BaddieKay:

Protesting about what biko Nwanna all of you wake up are we tired of bloodshed that some jobless guys seselessly protesting and got killed

I'm sure some of my people will start blaming Yoruba soon just watch. In as much I don't support bloodshed but I think these guys has be warned enough and when you failed to yield to elder advise and warning your dooms day is at hand so no pity on the dead with no apology they asked for it and were given.

I remain resolute as per this untrained boy called kanu and I ask again *kanu ibu onye*(who are you) to think you are the one to singularly lead the Igbos you are a joker, fed govt should not release him he is a criminal a war monger and anyone that come out to protest should dealt with with maximum force. If my post angers you biko river Niger has no gate go and jump inside.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Awoofawo(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry folks perish for lack of wisdom
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Gofwane(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2016
I don't pity any of them. Ask me and i will tell you why.
#shegu kawai
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
bennywise30:

your not an igbo person,go and ask your mother who your father is because no full blood igbo person will support the killing of his brothers no matter what,igbo dont wash their hands in public, blood is thicker then water, your from the north ewu

Even if e carry drugs, armed robber, kidnapper, important fake drugs when kill other igbos, manufacture fake coca cola products all na hustle abi?

Our youths be wise, Nnamdi kanu made a mistake. There are other ways he could have approached this issue. This leads me to believe that he was in it for the money, but no, not buhari. Who amongst these children when dey here remember Daniel kanu? Na the same level he want use make money. But e no work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Election Day Map According To Dele Momodu(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.