Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard (39792 Views)

BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now) / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net. PICTURES. / Share/Tsaragi clash: 4 feared killed,30 injured,50 houses burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by tickles2luv2016(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:

Thank you, I tell you with fact that soldiers run from kidnappers here, they only show themselves cus we are unarmed.
We will be protesting with everyone of us carrying guns.

That's it.

Then that and invite for a declaration of a state of emergency and bombardment of ur region.are u prepared?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
bennywise30:

your not an igbo person,go and ask your mother who your father is because no full blood igbo person will support the killing of his brothers no matter what,igbo dont wash their hands in public, blood is thicker then water, your from the north ewu

I commiserate with the family of the bereaved.
However, I think those guys should not be cajoled to carrying guns against the state. They have NO WAYS OR MEANS OF FIGHTING BACK!
There are actions will just bring untold hardships to their people if the provoke the NA to go on onslaught. A soldier was essentially trained to kill and to get killed, fighting a soldier is like fighting BH. If IPOB (who are obviously under-prepared) get themselves into gun-carriers due to the action of that fool called Kanu, they will turn their region to a THEATER OF WAR and drive away the recent industrialization trends the region is witnessing.
Say NO TO VIOLENCE. Its a LOOSE-LOOSE thing. The BOKO HARAM AGITATION IS A CASE STUDY.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by xtrory: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

If you're not confused then go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for! Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you!
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by babajero(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
what is the name of your village, where did they born you, have you ever been to the east? There is more to being an Igbo than just name. The Igbo spirit is greater than wealth ask a true Igbo man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gofwane:
I don't pity any of them. Ask me and i will tell you why.
#shegu kawai

WHY?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Laid2001: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
“When they entered, they asked for our coordinator but we resisted them. The next thing we heard was gunshot. I can’t say how many died because there was a stampede as people tried to escape.”

Abeg next time, obey law enforcement agents and don't resist them, otherwise it will end in story that touch the heart!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
PEOPLE GO DON SEE THIS EVIL DEY SAY EYA! MEANWHILE, NA THESE PEOPLE WHEN DEY USE THE BLOOD OF MY INNOCENT BROTHERS IN SOME OF THE OTHER PICTURES THEY DRIVE THEIR SELFISH CAUSE. WICKED PEOPLE. IGBO YOUTHS MAKE UNA OPEN UNA EYES O! THEIR FAMILIES DEY UNIVERSITIES AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS ABROAD. UNA DEY KILL UNA SELVES FOR THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

I HAVE SAID MY BIT, IF UNA LIKE CONTINUE WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
toofit007:
as per the boaded, that is why they are fighting for their freedom to get a country were they can have job and become useful for themselves and their families to me they are fighting a just course....... u will never know the agony of jobless until u become one. They said,we are no more interesting in one Nigeria we want to be on our own why still holding them down forcefully, sometimes I begin to wonder how most Nigerians reason like fools. Using force to make them belong has never worked and will never work it will end up agrieviating the situation sincercerly speaking Nigeria government need to swallow her pride and call for a dialogue before this issue become a national disaster especially now that the order for the[b] long awaited SELF DEFENSE has been initiated[/b] because we can only count the scores when the chips are down hence every region will be crossly affected.However I sincerely pray for peace to reign but before I stop writing let me quickly say this, according to indigenous Identity I am a BIAFRAN but by citizenship I am a NIGERIA hence I will never deny my ROOT.

As per the bolded, its an invitation to full wrath of the military might of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Don't support it.
The NA are smirking from the BH menace and their morale is at an all time high. Anyone rag-tag force confronting them now will be reduced to rubble. I hope no one will blame the West this time around sha?
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mathemagician1:

cheesy cheesy The funny thing about people like you is that you're oblivious of what happens around. Let me tell you one truth and I've seen this happen. When an inter-tribal war breaks out in this "lovely" country Nigeria, nobody cares if you're pro-Nigerian or Anti-Biafran, the people liking your comment today will match to your doorstep and ask you to pronounce "TORO" and being the Igbo man that you are, you'll probably scream "TOLO" and that'll be an end to a sweet politically correct Nigerian. A knife to his throat.

Keep supporting a failed country blessed with oil but cannot refine her petrol, a failed country blessed with gas reserves but cannot get power, a country blessed with arable land but still imports food, a failed country blessed with over 200 million people yet employs the help of foreign coys to audit her account.

Continue! Just like our fathers and their fathers before them who were politically correct Nigerians, they didn't think anything was wrong with the country until their last moment. When their loving Hausa neighbour took the machete to their throat.

That only happens in the NORTH!
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by LMFashions: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olabestonic001:

The public should is taking note of such folly being spewed out here.
I hope when it degenerates, you will take responsibilities for your actions.
GOD BLESS THE WISE.

So what do you propose they do?
They sit still while being killed even when they ain't protesting?
I'm curious to know what you want them to do
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Mathemagician1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dikenafa1:
I'm escape death yesterday at National high school,aba.we will never forget this day! Nigeria govt have committed unimaginable genocide against Biafrans! is it because we children of God don't like killing? Infact if you're a yoruba and hausa/fulani what are you still doing in biafra-land? If you're a biafra and you are going to redeem church,winners chapel,deep life,what are u still doing there? This yoruba pastors hate you,all they need is your money.why did i say so? It's cos the have not ask or question the moral vaccum of govt why this peaceful protesters & unarmed people are been killed. This shoting of unarmed people are not done any where in the world....,this crime against humanity..i couldn't believe that i'm alive today.....#mourningmood of the life of people been killed!

-chukwuokikeabiama

Foolish write-up there!!!
So, because you're foolish, every other Igbo should be right?
Kanu has brainwashed you guys.
Igbo's won't return home because of some foolish protests by miscreants in the SE. Why I don't support the killings but if you guys think that the death of your foolish members wil blackmail Igbo's to return home enmasse, then my friend, you need to wake-up. Igbo's spread across Nigeria do not know about the hatreds you and your ilk practice safe gullible miscreants called IPOD.

My Igbo friend is chilling right here with me.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by emeejinsm: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
all of u dat ar supporting diz evil act of una army go soon die d same way in jesus name :: say amen
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
LMFashions:

So what do you propose they do?
They sit still while being killed even when they ain't protesting?
I'm curious to know what you want them to do

They should strategize, go low and use their brains.
Their Senators and HOR can move for a breakaway at the NASS.
If they take arms against the govt in the guise of self-defense, the Yoruba's wont say much about them, the Igbo's in Yoruba land and Hausa Land wont correspond them, the Hausa's wont retaliate(as in 1966 genocide), they're smarter now and wont want PMB to fail. The major source of weaponry which they had at present would be exhausted, they'll probably kill a few soldiers (a soldier was trained to die anyway), the Civilians would lament, Yoruba's would taunt them as usual, they will label Yoruba's sabotage and complicit in the mass murder once more. Kanu would be jailed, SE region would retrogress badly, SW would benefit once again from the folly of IPOB, the people in the region would leave enmass once more. IPOB would resort to kidnapping-which would drive more prospective investors away, they would declare a state of emergency, the propaganda would fly on radios and TV sets, every reasonable youth would exit the region once again, they will bear an angry heart to Yoruba's once again. The rift btw them and Yoruba will deepen, disdain will set in and more atrocities and cruelty would reign. Even Traditional Wedding being done in the villages and SE will move away to a safer place, those into that sector will suffer etc.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Olabestonic001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
xtrory:

Silly rants from a confused hypocritical bigot whose tribe take pleasure in heating up the polity with lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs.

A person who is barely existing has no good thing to offer to a fellow who fares better than him.

That your Yoruba folks rarely stand for anything should be enough worry for you wicked lots.

Igbos are not willing to self-destruct with you in this contraption. Go find yourselves an idea you can live and die for!

I am proudly Yoruba and I've stood by my moniker all these times but you are a tottering pole, one without a clear definition through your various monikers. You're a COWARD OF THE FIRST STOCK who would be bitter for life till it causes a disease to you if you do not desist from hating on the Yoruba's.
You and your ilks were the first foolish ones that nearly made me hate my in-laws but I say "NEVER AGAIN"!!! No matter you folly, I'll laff it off!
Yoruba's stands for progress and unity, IPOD stands for secession and retrogression. We CAN NEVER AGREE!!! NEVER!!!
Grow up boy and btwx, you can NEVER FARE BETTER THAN ME IN LIFE cos you lack contentment!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Willybos(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
franchizy:
Im igbo and i support this action of the military and police.
We the well meaning igbos will never support the Biafra agitation.
we remain Nigerians forever.
thank you ma brother, you've spoken well.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by omnisali: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
lofty900:
The worst part is that Nnamdi kanu's family will never be found protesting on the streets, risking their lives and inhaling tear gas. It's jobless youths that can only indulge themselves in such lecherous and atrocious activities. True educated Igbos who have jobs to do or lectures to attend would not abandon it for nonsense that would not profit them in any way.

dullard sited, so nnamdi alone is not enough for u. U bear this grudge on a man who has done nothin to u. Has he disturb ur sleep? did he loot nigeria? Is he the cause of ur unemployment? can u say this shit in eastern region? No. ****
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by xtrory: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I am proudly Yoruba and I've stood by my moniker all these times but you are a tottering pole, one without a clear definition through your various monikers. You're a COWARD OF THE FIRST STOCK who would be bitter for life till it causes a disease to you if you do not desist from hating on the Yoruba's.
You and your ilks were the first foolish ones that nearly made me hate my in-laws but I say "NEVER AGAIN"!!! No matter you folly, I'll laff it off!
Yoruba's stands for progress and unity, IPOD stands for secession and retrogression. We CAN NEVER AGREE!!! NEVER!!!
Grow up boy and btwx, you can NEVER FARE BETTER THAN ME IN LIFE cos you lack contentment!!!

I quite understand your pitiable condition and there's no point grandstanding arrogantly in a public forum when many of your kinds work as mercenaries for the evil regime, earning a living on a pay-per-post basis. And when you're countered with superior arguments you go bananas and call on your biased NL mods to come to your rescue by deleting the comments and banning the monikers while you continue on you mission of stup1dity.

If you weren't raised by an agbero and lazy bandit you won't be running amok on every Igbo matter because your cowardly tribe dread to be left alone with their Northern masters.

A miserable, bile-filled cretin whose write-ups on NL are filled with evil wishes and curses on NK/IP0B has no good thing to offer and cannot love Igbos.

Deluded being, I can take care of you and your family but first go and deal with your treachery and hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
xtrory:

Self-determination is an inalienable right of a people
and strange bedfellows are not meant to be together.

If you're not satisfied with the maiming and killings you've executed thus far you can venture the streets for another round of bloodletting.

Silly rants of hypocrisy and desperation from confused minions to divert attention from the very obvious!

Freedom seekers seek freedom until it's achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are. Once beaten twice shy, they say.

All of una na the same. Evil people

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Sctests: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am 10000% sure that nigeria WONT survive another war.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by BushidoBlue(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Olabestonic001:

They should strategize, go low and use their brains.
Their Senators and HOR can move for a breakaway at the NASS.
If they take arms against the govt in the guise of self-defense, the Yoruba's wont say much about them, the Igbo's in Yoruba land and Hausa Land wont correspond them, the Hausa's wont retaliate(as in 1966 genocide), they're smarter now and wont want PMB to fail. The major source of weaponry which they had at present would be exhausted, they'll probably kill a few soldiers (a soldier was trained to die anyway), the Civilians would lament, Yoruba's would taunt them as usual, they will label Yoruba's sabotage and complicit in the mass murder once more. Kanu would be jailed, SE region would retrogress badly, SW would benefit once again from the folly of IPOB, the people in the region would leave enmass once more. IPOB would resort to kidnapping-which would drive more prospective investors away, they would declare a state of emergency, the propaganda would fly on radios and TV sets, every reasonable youth would exit the region once again, they will bear an angry heart to Yoruba's once again. The rift btw them and Yoruba will deepen, disdain will set in and more atrocities and cruelty would reign. Even Traditional Wedding being done in the villages and SE will move away to a safer place, those into that sector will suffer etc.

THE SOLUTION:
Sell that idea of secession to your Senators and HOR, if they wont agree with you, ensure you rally the people around anyone that will buy the Biafra tune, ensure you get Biafrans as Senators and HOR and let them move officially for secession or referendum.
The solution would take like say 5 yrs to be executed but a win-win for Biafrans while the former would just mean violence and retrogression.
Choose wisely my dearest second-family.

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by xtrory: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

All of una na the same. Evil people

See them diabolic scammers and hypocritical parasites, trying in vain to cover the great atrocities of his people against the Anioma people!

Wonders never cease!

After you treacherous backstabb*rs colluded with your slave masters to commit genocide on your supposed Anioma brothers in 1967-70 you still had the effrontery to rant carelessly and senselessly against Igbos?

I don't blame you at all; it's this fraudulent and unjust union in which you lots hide under that gave you the guts. And that's why you shameless minions are more worried of IP0B agitation than the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill your villagers for fun for decades.

Here's actually an excerpt, albeit it was written by Emeka Esogbue but it is a direct summarization of Emma Okocha books.

"It was this battle that gave birth to Murtala, a “Local champion” called Ibrahim Haruna and Ibrahim Taiwo of the Nigerian Army. Africans first had the practical experience of the word “genocide” in Igbodo where hundreds of lives were lost in the Nigerian civil war. In Isheagu, the case was not different. It was here that the ulterior motive of the Nigerian troop clearly unfolded.

The people were now scampering for the safety of their lives having experienced what happened in Igbodo and some other places. In the Midwestern region, able bodied men went into hiding leaving women and children at the mercy of advancing soldiers. The people of Benin went identifying their Ibo-speaking neighbours from house to house for executions."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ethnomusicolist Charles Keil, who was visiting
Nigeria in 1966, recounted:

"The pogroms I witnessed in Makurdi, Nigeria
(late Sept. 1966) were foreshadowed by
months of intensive anti-Ibo and anti-
Eastern conversations among Tiv, Idoma,
Hausa and other Northerners resident in
Makurdi, and, fitting a pattern replicated in
city after city, the massacres were led by the
Nigerian army. Before, during and after the
slaughter, Col. Gowan could be heard over
the radio issuing 'guarantees of safety' to all
Easterners, all citizens of Nigeria, but the
intent of the soldiers, the only power that
counts in Nigeria now or then, was painfully
clear. After counting the disemboweled
bodies along the Makurdi road I was
escorted back to the city by soldiers who
apologized for the stench and explained
politely that they were doing me and the
world a great favor by eliminating Ibos.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
xtrory:

See them diabolic scammers and hypocritical parasites, trying in vain to cover the great atrocities of his people against the Anioma people!

Wonders never cease!

After you treacherous backstabb*rs colluded with your slave masters to commit genocide on your supposed Anioma brothers in 1967-70 you still had the effrontery to rant carelessly and senselessly against Igbos?

I don't blame you at all; it's this fraudulent and unjust union in which you lots hide under that gave you the guts. And that's why you shameless minions are more worried of IP0B agitation than the marauding herdsmen who maim and kill your villagers for fun for decades.

Here's actually an excerpt, albeit it was written by Emeka Esogbue but it is a direct summarization of Emma Okocha books.

"It was this battle that gave birth to Murtala, a “Local champion” called Ibrahim Haruna and Ibrahim Taiwo of the Nigerian Army. Africans first had the practical experience of the word “genocide” in Igbodo where hundreds of lives were lost in the Nigerian civil war. In Isheagu, the case was not different. It was here that the ulterior motive of the Nigerian troop clearly unfolded.

The people were now scampering for the safety of their lives having experienced what happened in Igbodo and some other places. In the Midwestern region, able bodied men went into hiding leaving women and children at the mercy of advancing soldiers. The people of Benin went identifying their Ibo-speaking neighbours from house to house for executions."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ethnomusicolist Charles Keil, who was visiting
Nigeria in 1966, recounted:

"The pogroms I witnessed in Makurdi, Nigeria
(late Sept. 1966) were foreshadowed by
months of intensive anti-Ibo and anti-
Eastern conversations among Tiv, Idoma,
Hausa and other Northerners resident in
Makurdi, and, fitting a pattern replicated in
city after city, the massacres were led by the
Nigerian army. Before, during and after the
slaughter, Col. Gowan could be heard over
the radio issuing 'guarantees of safety' to all
Easterners, all citizens of Nigeria, but the
intent of the soldiers, the only power that
counts in Nigeria now or then, was painfully
clear. After counting the disemboweled
bodies along the Makurdi road I was
escorted back to the city by soldiers who
apologized for the stench and explained
politely that they were doing me and the
world a great favor by eliminating Ibos.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

Anioma na Biafra? you never still hear say make una leave them alone? BIAFRAUDS
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by TheFreeOne: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is no justification whatsoever for shooting unarmed protesters. A nation that keeps running around in circles cos some selfish interests wanted to maintain hegemony can never achieve true development no matter what they do to people with contrary opinions.

Nigeria needs to be restructured lest the development and wellbeing of this country will forever be a mirage.
Re: Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard by vamsexy: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
lovings:

Who is this brainless low life? Anyway, you are either a rapist, a scammer or a terrorist...

like i rape the hell out of ur slutish mother and LovePeddler sisters....if am brainless then ur father must be braindead for giving birth to a sin like u.....go ask ur mother who ur father is cos am 101% sure she dosnt knw...all igbos are bastard datz y u and ur likes are behaving alike.stupid ugly goat like monkey...fool!!!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Disgraces Lola Shoneyin, Wole Soyinka’s Daughter-in-law’ / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.