Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

GARMIN Maps For Nigeria. February 2016 Edition. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / GARMIN Maps For Nigeria. February 2016 Edition. (1106 Views)

Call Queuing Call Center IVR Voice Solutions for Nigeria Business / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GARMIN Maps For Nigeria. February 2016 Edition. by alabiyemmy(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2016
Garmin nuvi GPS maps of Nigeria February edition now out.

Do you own a GARMIN GPS of any make and you have been wondering where you can get the maps covering Nigeria ? Look no further because your able company Third Dimension Technologies Limited has just released the February 2016 edition of the maps to its teeming customers. Now you don't have to rely on outdated maps for your navigation.

This version covers more cities, more road names, more classification, more points of interest including newer places and more road classes. Now you don't have to worry about your GPS leading you through closed roads or banned roads at wrong times of the day. I call it intelligent mapping at its best.

You can also buy the GARMIN device plus the new maps.

Update your old map to our 2016 edition online without sending it to us.

Visit www.nigeriagpsnavigator.com.

Call Yemmy on 0703 694 9019
Re: GARMIN Maps For Nigeria. February 2016 Edition. by calabardick(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
alabiyemmy:
Garmin nuvi GPS maps of Nigeria February edition now out.

Do you own a GARMIN GPS of any make and you have been wondering where you can get the maps covering Nigeria ? Look no further because your able company Third Dimension Technologies Limited has just released the February 2016 edition of the maps to its teeming customers. Now you don't have to rely on outdated maps for your navigation.

This version covers more cities, more road names, more classification, more points of interest including newer places and more road classes. Now you don't have to worry about your GPS leading you through closed roads or banned roads at wrong times of the day. I call it intelligent mapping at its best.

You can also buy the GARMIN device plus the new maps.

Update your old map to our 2016 edition online without sending it to us.

Visit www.nigeriagpsnavigator.com.

Call Yemmy on 0703 694 9019

what is the specification and the cost of you device?
do you have west african map?
Re: GARMIN Maps For Nigeria. February 2016 Edition. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
calabardick:

what is the specification and the cost of you device?
do you have west african map?

No I don't make west African maps. I make maps of Nigeria , Ghana and Cameroon though.

What do u mean by specifications? They are GARMIN GPS type maps now!

I presently have GARMIN nuvi 2595 5 inches with Bluetooth and Garmin Nuvi 255w.

(1) (Reply)

Submersible Pumps / Italy At Last! 100% Tuition Free School In Italy Jan 2010 / Personaal Experience With Crazy Massager Machine!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.