Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. (1274 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. by BASD(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2016
Wednesday, 10 February 2016

TOPIC: BEARING FRUITS FOR THE KINGDOM

SCRIPTURE: “I am the true vine and my father is the husbandman, every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away and every branch that beareth fruit he purgeth it that it may bring forth much fruit” – John 15:1- 2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you want Jehovah to be your workman, make fruit-bearing your priority. Every child of God is called to be productive and reproductive.

There is a demand on us not just to reproduce ourselves physically, but also spiritually.

When you surrender your life as a seed, fruits come out of your life (John 4:36).

Your Christianity has not yet been confirmed genuine until someone has started going to Church and serving God genuinely because of you.

Bearing fruits for the Kingdom means living to affect the eternal destinies of men by redirecting them from the prospect of eternity in hell to the possibility of eternity in Heaven.

Rewards of bearing Fruits in the Kingdom:

1. Fruit Bearing attracts the workmanship of God in the life of the fruitful.

If you are winning souls and populating the Kingdom, the Bible says, ‘… every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth….’

To purge here means removing from your life whatever does not belong to your system that is a distraction to your fruit bearing. If you want Jehovah to be your workman, make fruit bearing your priority.

2. Spiritual impact brings spiritual authority.

When the disciples came back from the assignment of soul winning, they connected power (Luke 10:17-19). Assignment brings authority, working for God empowers you to deal with the enemy.

Remember this: If you want Jehovah to be your workman, make fruit bearing your priority.

ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Make evangelism a priority in your life. 2. Mobilise other Christians into the assignment of soul winning.

PRAYER: O LORD, I ask for the grace to live for You. I demand for the zeal, energy, and strength to work for You in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS UNDERSTANDING: MAKING THE MOST OF LIFE (PT 2).

QUOTE: Anywhere you are found worldwide, fight for the dethronement of the enemy and his agenda in our generation; fight them! Culled from:

MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Exodus 30:11 to 31:18, Matthew 26:47 to 68, Psalms 32:1 to 11, Proverbs 8:27 to 32.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Muslims Defend This, And Convince Me That Islam Doesn't Condone Violence / My Journey To Atheism (A Story Of An Ex Muslim) / Depending On The Dependable God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.