Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,091 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Yinka Ayefele – Years After My Accident, I Still Wish To Stand On Both My Feet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yinka Ayefele – Years After My Accident, I Still Wish To Stand On Both My Feet (985 Views)

Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing / Richard Branson Escapes Death After A Cycling Accident : "I Really Thought I Was (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele – Years After My Accident, I Still Wish To Stand On Both My Feet by ritafamous(f): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2016
The singer who uses a wheel chair, reportedly made the comment while at the thanksgiving concert organized by comedian Julius Agwus recently, to thank God for a successful brain surgery.

Yinka stated that some people do not have the mouth of thanksgiving but rather continue to complain without appreciating God for the little he has already provided.

In his words: “Some of us standing in front of me right now do not understand the wonders God Almighty has done in our lives.
http://www.ritafamous.com/yinka-ayefele-years-after-my-accident-i-still-wish-to-stand-on-both-my-feet/

Re: Yinka Ayefele – Years After My Accident, I Still Wish To Stand On Both My Feet by Stevebamdex(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Take a bold decision and Stand up from that wheel chair..believe me,you won't fall back..#your_faith _will_set_you_free.#word_of_jesus

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Lady Visit To America Is The Greatest Scam In This Year Photos. / Davido's Uncle And Aspiring Senator "Ademola Adeleke" Rocking A Beautiful Lady / 57 Years Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins, A Boy And A Girl. Story & Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.