Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

In The Mood Of Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Mood Of Valentine (343 Views)

The Mood I'm In Now (photos) / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / Why Do Girls Do This When They Are In The Mood And A Guy Is By Their Side (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Mood Of Valentine by mikkypel(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
It has been a state of normalcy for guys to spend for their boo on valentine day or maybe I'm the one being wrong here
Well, I use to hear stories because I have not be so so fortunate to spend any val day with a boo, it's either we break up before val or she accepts after val

*Big bros and sis, If you are here and you have one way or the other spent val with your boo.. Can you share your experience maybe someone too can learn from you and make some things right on sunday

*Then to the ladies, what can you do to surprise your boo that day, Guys too can help them in answering that, shey d thing no sha dey law say na only guy suppose dey spend

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Valentine / Twaddle: Your Questions About The Opp Sex, Answered By The Opp Sex. / .. Blackberry Is Now Out Of Trend As Andriod, Iphones Have Now Taken Over..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.