Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? (579 Views)

Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Is There Any Hope For Nigeria Without The Igbos? Pls Read This Article! / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by papadjaji: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2016
Is it too difficult to "dub"?
How come we cannot execute simple "copy and paste"?

Ok. Last year, I port to Etisalat and back to MTN. The process was as easy and smooth. Koko, I was able to use my line same day I initiated the port process. I have been trying since 5 days without success to port to Glo network. After them go say patronise made in 9ja.

To PMB's budget. Despite the time and resources and not minding that it was supposed to be a copy and paste of Jona's last budget, the senate has declared it "impassable" due to errors. Only in 9ja.

The budget of the some govornors show that they have budgeted billions for entertainment! More surprising is that nobody has taken to the streets! Again, only in 9ja.

Our "big men" and the educated go abroad and they see all the fine fine things, but will rather decide to steal instead of replicating all the good experiences they've known. So much for 9ja.

Since nothing meaningful can happen without credible leadership, Abeg, somebody should please at least educate us. When LG/SG/FG are instituted and they seem to forget their roots, how do we, the ordinary people shape them back to line?

We seriously cannot give people 4 or more years to rape us back and front. But if whoever climbs into position of power knows he can loose it and thereafter pay for his wrong doings, the country will be better of.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by Topestbilly(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2016
OK.
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by Topestbilly(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2016
papadjaji:

Ok. Last year, I port to Etisalat and back to MTN. The process was as easy and smooth. Koko, I was able to use my line same day I initiated the port process. I have been trying since 5 days without success to port to Glo network. After them go say patronise made in 9ja wrong doings, the country will be

Y u sef dey port up and down like Harrypotter
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by HtwoOw: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2016
the first step to regain trust in Nigeria is to detain GEJ INDEFINITELY
Re: Is There Any Hope For Nigeria? by papadjaji: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2016
HtwoOw:
the first step to regain trust in Nigeria is to detain GEJ INDEFINITELY

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Operation Bring Back Corruption / Bring Back Our Corruption! / Seun Why Was My Thread Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.