Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution (442 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
It is time for the Nigerian youth to arise and choose leaders who will champion their cause.

Unemployment is biting hard
Insecurity is rife
Economy is collapsing

Yet selfless leaders are sitting and doing nothing?

To this end, I call on Ex-Gov. Donald Duke, a man who has written his name in the sands of time, a man with an untainted record, a man who built something out of nothing, a man who had made Cross River State the No. 1 tourist destination in Nigeria, a man who believes in the Nigerian brand...

Tinapa MUST be an export processing zone for MADE IN NAIJA goods, by fire by force,

Your excellency Sir, please partner with Ben Murray-Bruce and promote the COMMON SENSE REVOLUTION.
Re: I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution by Amiano(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2016
Secoded and supported

#Comebackdonaldduke
Re: I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Donald Duke will never be seen as a mud fighter. The guy still has a future with Nigeria...and he is known as a performer!

Not a tweet bird like Bruce
Re: I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Donald Duke will never be seen as a mud fighter. The guy still has a future with Nigeria...and he is known as a performer!

Not a tweet bird like Bruce

And that future is NOW!
Re: I Urge Donald Duke To Partner With Ben Murray-Bruce In The Commonsenserevolution by evy1(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2016
Untainted record u say,i laugh in swahili

(1) (Reply)

Did FG Try To Play On Nigerians? / Man Strips At Gtbank. / Pls Impeach Mr Buhari Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.