Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) (39362 Views)

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Would You Employ This Kinda Graduate+pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Biafrarep:
While Igbos are excelling & bringing honour to Nigeria in all human endeavor, our fellows from the west keep embarrasing us with their mediocrity & dullness, na wa o, is this one a product of special centre too?

...which IBO?.....which honor?.....bro its guys like you that make that gademmm nigeria go bakward....IBO people wit there jerry curl??.... who does jerry curl in 2016?...serrrriously!! (No ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Irore: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:
It's all good.

I hia say UK edu system is so easy. Surprised that ppl still fail. I worked with a UK masters degree holder who couldn't write one correct English sentence even with his 7-8yrs on the job. Fake, maybe sha.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

I hia say UK edu system is so easy. Surprised that ppl still fail. I worked with a UK masters degree holder who couldn't write one correct English sentence even with his 7-8yrs on the job. Fake, maybe sha.

^^^^^another nigeria idol rejjject...they strugle for UK visa & then when they get reject...
the mofos say our UK is rubbbish..goat!! (No ofeense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Amosjaj(m): 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Black is beautiful #AmosDrizzy
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by ijaw1stson: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
TreasureTayo:
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME!!!
amen...lol
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Irore:

^^^^^another homebase nigeria idol rejjject...they strugle for UK visa & then when they get reject...
the mofos say our UK is rubbbish..goat!! (No ofeense)
undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by TreasureTayo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
ijaw1stson:
amen...lol
; grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Creamish(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
The earlier people realize that words only hurt when we allow them to, the better. We battle different hate-breeding demons daily... racism, tribalism, jealousy, frustration etc.. If the hate does not come from one, it comes from the other.

Develop a thick skin and move d'hell on! It neither alters ur personality nor achievements.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by ilenaira: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
If the lady in question were wise, she'd know the tweet could land the writer in serious trouble. What he wrote is both misogynistic and racist. A hate crime in other word. So stop whining and make use of the supposed education.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
such a typical British person. In real life, people around him could swear with their lives that he isn't racist. They pretend to love everyone and that its all rainbows and unicorns when they actually despise you. I learnt the hard way and that's why I don't trust them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Glad you were able to shame them. Back home in Nigeria,it's worse(tribalism) and ethnic bias-it's terrible!
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:
...big deal...so freakin wot?...is racism not berrrrra than tribalism?....IBO people don't even like any body....especially Yoruba people..I lie? undecided
THis one clearly lack sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Lukechijioke8806: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
People must surely say and things to discourage you. But the most important thing is whether you believe in your self that you can do even impossible things............ BELIEVE.......
thank God for her
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by ggrin(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by hustler86(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:
...big deal...so freakin wot?...is racism not berrrrra than tribalism?....IBO people don't even like any body....especially Yoruba people..I lie? undecided
Yes U lie, na hausa b igbo people's world famous public enemy. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by chokovirus: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

...which IBO?.....which honor?.....bro its guys like you that make that gademmm nigeria go bakward....IBO people wit there jerry curl??.... who does jerry curl in 2016?...serrrriously!! (No ofeense) undecided

Lemme answer your question.. Korede Bello does jerry curls. Came to check names and i am not surprised. Afterall one of them in the uk recently showcased her beefing and gossiping skills, while the other sent her little kid to join ISIS ** Truth hurts ** grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by madridsta007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Who cares what anyone says about you... just live your life.

Trust me, when one is racially abused, it takes a certain almost unnatural willpower and mental strength to move on. It is tough. Very tough.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by lovely17(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Stale rubbish
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by GANJAFARMER: 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

grin grin grin smh
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by pastormellanby: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Curren wristwatches and pull over for sale at a cheaper prices .Call 07039693928
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Yemismart(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Go girl. Congrats. Meanwhile for your Swaziland visa check my signature
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
chokovirus:

Lemme answer your question.. Korede Bello does jerry curls. Came to check names and i am not surprised. ** Truth hurts **

...who the phuck is korondo Belo?....niggga ..this tooik is about IBO people...not your Ghana celebritys!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintloveren:

....true. ..ain't IBO people all ways racist? ....They beleave they berrrra than every one in that nigeria...wit there homebase nigeria American accccent!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by baba2nday(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wasted a full jar of Nutella, Bread definitely has more worth than his face.....
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Where is she from.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by oostin: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:
You don shame them. Keep your head up girl! Winston Churchill, one of the greatest British statesmen, was a poor student but that didn't stop him from attaining greatness. The following people didn't even graduate uni and they are billionaires today so your future is bright cheesy

Bill Gates
Richard Branson
Steve Jobs
Michael Dell
Orji Uzor Kalu grin
Folorunsho Alakija (she didn't even attend Uni cheesy)

cheesy
Please try to put things in proper context. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Michael Dell dropped out of school because they were too smart for their class. They were genuises at quite a young age.

Richard Branson didn't have good grades because his teachers failed to realize that he had poor eyesight, Folorunsho Alakija's case is exceptional and only happened because government officials were giving oil blocks to their drivers and hairstylists.

The lady's case is certainly not the same as the names you mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by lekjons(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:
are you trying to say they're the animals in the zoo? grin
Na you talk am oo..

They're coming for you.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by ronald4lif(m): 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Only cowards hides behind a computer screen and make preposterous assault on a race. Fools who can't say sh1t in life. Racist cunts. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by stevLegend: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Who cares what anyone says about you... just live your life.

Racism is everywhere. Not only in/from humans. But to other creatures. And, even on ourselves.

For instance, some years back, my nebor punished his son because d boy always chase away a black male dog dat always comes after their female dog. When he was asked why he chased the dog, he said because d dog was too black.

Anoda event was that, my nephew once looked into the mirror & exclaimed dat he's too Dark for his liking. & my dad punished him. because he said if someone else had told him he's too dark, he would have picked offense..

But, in real sense, i always tell people dat ''I AM WHOM/WHAT I SAY I AM.'' Your opinion about me has no effect on me.
Re: Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) by MrCork: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
lekjons:
are you trying to say they're the animals in the zoo? grin
Na you talk am oo..

They're coming for you.. grin grin grin

...nah...am a lover not a fighter...all I said was the IBO girl did not fail becosss she was IBO....she did not fail becccccos she was black.....she did not fail becosss of racism....she fail becosss she go disco insted study...IBO people hear in the UK Love disco & like to blame everything on rasicm or tribalism!! (REAL TALK) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo / Answer Script Of University Of Uyo Student / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.