Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,464 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? (448 Views)

Shocking!!! Girl Go Completely Unclad To Celebrate Valentine. See Pics (18+) / The Best Way To Celebrate Valentine / How Did You Celebrate Your Christmas Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by oluwapoju(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2016
How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day

And so it’s almost here, the fabled fourteenth of February instigating within our hearts the notion and emotions of love, passion, amour, and downright kinky idea

Tell us then; how would you celebrate V-Day

Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by INTROVERT(f): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Lent has started..
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by FOODIC(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by ayourbamie: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Lent has started..
val is on a Sunday... no fasting.
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by obiorathesubtle: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
I'll be advertising for a fùck buddy.. Tired of being single..
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Fantasy or realty ?
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Just call and visit loved one's and friends.
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by horladmejy(m): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2016
Am coming home this weekend for val... spending time with the family grin
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by AlexCk: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2016
After Church service,
Will b spending time with the couch or the bed.
Hopefully, i don't cheat on them both tho.
Well, they will understand shaaa. grin grin
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2016
Fasting
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by Yuneehk(f): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2016
It's going to be like every other Sunday! After church service, na to rest and prepare for monday
Re: How Would You Celebrate Valentine’s Day? by Pweetydammy(f): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
in church,then after service will start reading for my next paper

(1) (Reply)

Igbo, Hausa And Yoruba In Trouble Again / Sweden Public Rape Social Experiment / I Have Not Seen That My Igbo Former Housemate In Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.