Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Before You Begin To Talk Or Chat, THINK And ASK YOURSELF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Begin To Talk Or Chat, THINK And ASK YOURSELF (437 Views)

Nigerian Catholics Begin Rosary Challenge Live On Instagram / Until You Begin To Step Into What God Has For You, You Do Not Begin To See His / Doubt About Hell? Come In And Ask Your Question: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Begin To Talk Or Chat, THINK And ASK YOURSELF by God2man(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2016
Proverb 16: 27, An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips there is a burning fire.

There is a big rope connecting the mouth of so many people to hell fire. The mouth of so many people vomit hell and wickedness.

There is a mystery behind the tongue, the same mouth we say God bless you, the same mouth we say what we will later regret.

My mouth will never put me in trouble. Say it 21 times.

Some believed that women speak more than men but for me I do not think the problem of the tongue is one sided, it is the same thing with men and women. I don't' want to believe that it is a gender problem, although the mouth of some women are like razor blade. Some have used it to scatter their marriages. While some Godly women realized they have said the wrong thing and immediately they apologized.

Men are worst when it comes to communication, they don't talk much but the silence is a killer. It is possible to keep mute with anger boiling inside. The day of the manifestation of the anger will shake the very foundation of the marriage.

So, It is very important to THINK and ask ourselves the following questions:

Is it kind ? Is it nice? Nice people show that they care about other people's feelings. They think, say or do things that make other people happy.

Is it necessary?

To be continued later.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Declare Jesus And Mohammed Persona Non Grata? / The Cross Is Symbol Of Supreme Love / closed case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.