Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! (1151 Views)

I'm in dire need of a job / A First Class Graduate Needs A Job. Please Help / In dire need Of Information Of any parastatal Or Govt Agency about recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by Anoneism(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2016
I am a graduate of Political Science with over one year work experience as an Operation Officer. I possessed a very strong organizational skills that would be very useful to any organization. My strength lies in all the administrative work that goes into making any business a success. I am knowledgeable in various aspect of administrative work; handling customers inquiries, ensuring all systems within the organization are running smoothly, training new employees if need be, maintaining records and communicating with forces inside and outside the office.
Additionally, I am a fast learner and possessed an excellent competitive mind-set. A computer literate and quite familiar with the various MS Office Suites.

I lost my job last year November 2015. Although I wasn't earning much there but it was better than staying idle at home.
Right now, I am seeking employment in any organization that can give me a clear cut career path regardless of the pay. I am willing to work as an Intern, Volunteer or Graduate Trainee.

Many thanks to as many of you that will offer to help. The good Lord bless and increase you.

I can be reached on: anoneism@gmail.com

Modified.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Take heart for the loss of job but i must point this to you. You are sounding too desperate. Trust me, no employer would want to take the risk of employing anybody based on his/her predicament/challenge rather it will be purely based on the value(s) the person is bringing to the employer's company. You did not sell yourself well. I rather you modify your post by adding your skills, work experience and possibly ur achievement(s) so far in your career and you never can tell, an employer or hr personnel might just answer your "call".

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by urchbarbie(f): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2016
i think it should be 'dire' not 'dare'.....correct ur topic.
God wld surely provide one for u soonest
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by Anoneism(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2016
urchbarbie:
i think it should be 'dire' not 'dare'.....correct ur topic.
God wld surely provide one for u soonest
Amen. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by Anoneism(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Take heart for the loss of job but i must point this to you. You are sounding too desperate. Trust me, no employer would want to take the risk of employing anybody based on his/her predicament/challenge rather it will be purely based on the value(s) the person is bringing to the employer's company. You did not sell yourself well. I rather you modify your post by adding your skills, work experience and possibly ur achievement(s) so far in your career and you never can tell, an employer or hr personnel might just answer your "call".
Wow! Very true. Thanks I will do that ASAP.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by Anoneism(m): 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
May God bless as many that will offer to help and open the door of employment for the many unemployed youth out there.
Re: I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Please Help! by Anoneism(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Anoneism:
May God bless as many that will offer to help and open the door of employment for the many unemployed youth out there.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Between 50K And 90K Per Month By Using Tuteria / Help, I Want To Go Into Internet Business But I Don't Have The Knowledge / u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.