Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates (828 Views)

I Need Urgent Reply Please / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Ojireal(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2016
A sincere reply please: if you are in a serious relationship and your girl friend still picks her ex's call, and collects gifts
from her Ex's. My questions is would you still have plans for such relationship. A sincere reply plz.
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
I wouldn't.
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by bigt2(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
You are an errand boy sitting on a keg of gunpowder. Got my drift?
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes

They are Exs' not enemies
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by sinaj(f): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
NO
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ur gf is not ur property...if she's doing that to u then what's the point of keeping her? Definitely never compete with her x coz it will juz turn into a messy relationship... cool
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by tunnyl(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oopps!. She doesn't value the relationship. My advise that you keep dating her but remove any plans of being serious with her from your mind. Its better you change your attitude towards her gradually henceforth, so that the love can diminish gradually (Do what you have to, any way you can). This way she will get tired of the relationship( or return to her senses),and by the time you tell her you are not interested anymore, a break up will be very easy and there will be no bad blood
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Ojireal(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
Ur gf is not ur property...if she's doing that to u then what's the point of keeping her? Definitely never compete with her x coz it will juz turn into a messy relationship... cool

actually she asked me whether she should go, I dont wana stop her cus she can also go in secret.
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Yes

Easier said dan done!
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Yes

True, and they have residual feelings too
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

Easier said dan done!
I feel secured with my girl. So I'm not bothered about any ex of hers
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
mayonnaise:

True, and they have residual feelings too
How's that so?

Being friends with an ex doesn't necessarily mean there's any feeling left
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I feel secured with my girl. So I'm not bothered about any ex of hers

Lucky you
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

Lucky you
I know grin
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I know grin

Yeah grin
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

Yeah grin
STFUareyouGod:
I know grin

Yeah grin.
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
How's that so?

Being friends with an ex doesn't necessarily mean there's any feeling left

There's always that one person that has that residual feeling. Also it depends on how often they communicate.

Bottom line is, you just can't be friends with your ex. You were lovers. That factors in alot. Wanting to stay friends with an ex means not being able to completely let go
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by yaqq: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Naturally a lady and a guy can't be jst good frnds, quote me anywhere.... Only a matter of time, the so called ex will get the bitch back.
Re: A Sincere Reply Please, For All Serious Dates by iykekelvins(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Big NO.. That's how u wud catch. Them kissing
Nd she wee b saying..Baby, He forced me.

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight:myth Or Reality? / If U Love Your Mother Too Just,like And Share This Post And Type "I Love U Mum. / Egypt Jails Facebook User To Three Years After Unfaithful Wives Comment(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.