Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun (23094 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / "Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by alcmene: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has bemoaned the present state of the nation under President Muhammadu Buhari, saying Nigerians are not getting the reward for voting the president and his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) into office.
Speaking in an interview, Fasehun who said Buhari’s body language has failed said he (Buhari) was able to instill fear into Nigerians during his rule as Head of state because of the fear Nigerians have for the military.
“Nigerians who cheered the president before the elections are now jeering him because things have gone from bad to worse.

“I think Buhari’s body language is no longer working. He was lucky to have ruled this nation as a soldier and every Nigerian fears the military government. His own military government was particularly dictatorial so we thought maybe now as a civilian president he will bring in good governance and probably change.
But some of us believe leopards don’t change their spots and this is what we are getting”

“We thought Buhari will come in and make everybody smile.
That was why Nigerians cheered him when he was coming in but now we are jeering. Things have to change for the better.
Nigerians must have food on their table, they must be able to pay their house rents.
They will have stable electricity to illuminate their environments, school fees will be paid easily, minimum wage will be paid and so on”.

“But tell me, which of these things I have mentioned have we experienced since Buhari came into office? It may sound like criticizing him but we are actually telling him that so far, not so good”.
“He still has more than three years to go so there is plenty of time for him to change. I am happy that the leaders of this country that have spines are telling those in government that this is not what Nigerians expected”.

“We all know things were bad. We didn’t expect things to be worse. Some Nigerians are jubilating because the dollar has appreciated to almost N300. That clearly shows that there is no improvement in our situation”

Also speaking on the loots recovered by the Buhari administration so far, Fasehun said Nigerians deserve to know how much has been recovered so far and the monies are being spent.

“Daily, we hear that people are returning billions as a result of plea bargaining but Nigerians are not seeing the effect of that money. I believe he will do better if he shows us where this money is being paid and how the money is being spent” he said.

https://www.today.ng/news/national/77231/buharis-body-language-no-longer-effective-fasehun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Buhari MAKA WHY?

63 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Lattop(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by LordAdam: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't like it when people say Nigerians voted PMB. Only 2 regions voted PMB to power. The other two did not fall under the APC spell. We have reiterated our stand with the gubernatorial elections and subsequent ruling.

The regions that voted him should not complain. Let them leave wailing for the two regions that saw the scam from afar.

-Lord

217 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by dulux07(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Speak 4 urself, his body language is killing u, cos ur also corrupt.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Pheals(f): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
The rewards are this sir : decrease in naira value

Electricity bill increase

Paying rent bill in aso rock(to who? )

130naira feeding fee for prisoners

Kerosene litre amount increase
And lot more .......I just hate politicians especially "awon ole alagbada " but I love politics

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by alcmene: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
What an elder sees lying under the bed, a kid will never see it even atop Iroko tree

Can we now say Pa Fasehun is an IPOB

Virtually all the wise elder statesmen in the country have condemned Buhari's lackadaisical handling of our affairs but some bad elements keep praising him....

He who rears a lion end up in its stomach-Fayose

I hate to see Buhari's face.
He's just a national disgrace. He talks as if he is a saint.

Our people have forgotten that Buhari was behind the first mega theft of N2.8 billion from the coffers of the NNPC.

The figure was and is still mind boggling. One dollar exchanged for 50 kobo then.
He was charge d'affairs at the NNPC then. And Obasanjo was the Head of State.
And today Buhari has the temerity to call me a criminal.
I reject it in its entirety. Iam not a criminal.

He ran the country for six months and billions were stolen under his nose through his permanent secretaries

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by rusher14: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
The rich who made it from corruption are being dealt a raw deal.

The poor are still poor. They've never known it different. For them it is sidon look.

The middle class tend to flow with the tide and would blend with the new society that's being built.

Dr. Fasheun, resign to your fate, or divest into manufacturing industries.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Herald47: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jumia and konga it's high time you state selling wailers form online because the number applicants is increasing on daily basis.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by suxkill: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Even the rats inside my house are feeling the effects of this changi!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
If am the founder of wailer committee...
This man isn't qualified to get the wailers form BC he was so fking stupii.d for falling to the buhari scam.
Someone tell this man that APC has used and dumped him for good.
And not all Nigerians voted for Mr.body odour of an incompetent president.

APC is a scam

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by emamos: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
dulux07:
Speak 4 urself, his body language is killing u, cos ur also corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by LordAdam: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:
If am the founder of wailer committee...
This man isn't qualified to get the wailers form BC he was so fking stupii.d for falling to the buhari scam.
Someone tell this man that APC has used and dumped him for good.
And not all Nigerians voted for Mr.body odour of an incompetent president.

APC is a scam

Exactly my point. Wailers do not need these fair-weather zombies.

-Lord

42 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by emamos: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
suxkill:
so u keep lassa for house?Hope u are immune to...Lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shut up Fasehun! You're pained & disappointed because Buhari terminated the pipeline contract awarded to you by the ineffectual buffoon.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:

Exactly my point. Wailers do not need these fair-weather zombies.

-Lord

Any APC zombie that will ever wail, will never see good in his life.
Stoopid senseless tribalistic goats.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by burnexcessfats(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by burnexcessfats(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
To be sincere, the state of this nation is getting from bad to worse. Nigerians expectations were so high when the baba came in as the president of this country........

There is something trendy about this APC party compared to PDP- The PDP era allows money to circulate while the APC, reverse is the case....

The point is, we need a change, not just anyhow change but a positive change...

May God help our present administration to get us to the promised land... We will not stop praying for our leaders and our own very dear country.

God bless PMB!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless republic if Africa!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by TreasureTayo(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
THEY HAVE STARTED WITH THEIR BOGUS ASSUMPTION.. BUHARI'S BODY LANGUAGE NO LONGER WORKING

GIVE HIM A NEW ONE NAA angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's still too early na!
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by shamecurls(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wen contract don end.....Why body language go work?

Make OPC leave trash for wailers jor

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by OkaOme: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is Fasehun now a wailer?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Millz404(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
j
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by harmless011: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by AlexJ1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
He needs to be criticised atm. Don't apologise for that or disguise it. Truth be told.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by OkaOme: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
We expected body language but got body odour instead. B00hari is a stinky DuLLarD!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by Emekamex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
APC zombies/defenders over to you.

34 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by northvietnam(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
I think the (WAON) wailers Association of Nigeria should start Arresting these People that wail with out I.D. card / proper documentation at the head Office(Government House Ekiti sate)..

How can people that did not register with our association go about pirating Us ... its too bad..

Please some body should inform the special wailers TASK FORCE to swing in to duty immediately.. they should stop impersonating US.

SAY NO IMPERSONATORS / PIRATED wailing

For those of u that wants to port to the wailers CLUB, ans these questions.

1) In not less than 10 words, Define WAILING ?

2) When last did you blame GEJ.

if U get it correctly, u will be referred to the head office Ekiti state for ur registration.

Good LUCK......

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by promizchild: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh yea he is coming for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by ednut1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria will only move forward when we realise ApC/pdp have nothing to offer us. Revolution is needed but who wan die

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by brunofarad(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Body Language No Longer Working – Fasehun by promizchild: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
suxkill:

Funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / I’ll Run For 2011 Presidential Polls, Says Ibrahaim Babangida / Why Buhari Must Resign Now – Arewa Youth Leader, Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.