Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,528 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) (40849 Views)

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
The governor of Akwa Ibom state, deacon Mr UDOM Emmanuel is celebrating Interdenominational Thanksgiving service for the Supreme Court success.

Sermon by bishop David Oyedepo
Many great men of God were present
Bishop Umoh Ukpai, etc

Pics below

Founder of Living Faith Church World Wide, better known as Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo on Wednesday described Supreme Court’s validation of the election of Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom state as the triumph of “light over darkness.”

The Pentecostal cleric disclosed this at Uyo, capital of Akwa Ibom during an interdenominational thanksgiving service held in celebration of the Governor’s victory, stressing that it was the supreme hand of God that made it possible for the apex court to rule in Udom’s favour.

His words, “We are celebrating the victory of light over darkness. What we are celebrating here is the supreme hand of God in the affairs of men. And I also want to say it is important to know why we need to do this. Thanksgiving is a debt we owe for every act of God we experience.

udom1“I want to acknowledge the privilege to be here to share the word of God and also acknowledge at the same time all our governors, past and present, who are here and all top government functionaries who are in this service.

“Let me congratulate the chief host of this special interdenominational thanksgiving service our own governor who has demonstrated gratitude to God since this service began by dancing and singing and celebrating the faithfulness of God.

“I thank God for the chief host for putting this service together to acknowledge the divine intervention in this state,” he stated in the service was attended by Governors Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu); Ayo Fayose (Ekiti); Nyesom Wike (Rivers); Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia) and Seriake Dickson (Bayelsa).

Also present was the acting chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus; former Governors of Akwa Ibom, Godswill Akpabio; Anambra, Peter Obi; Benue, Gabriel Suswam.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/10/governor-udoms-victory-is-triumph-of-light-over-darkness-oyedepo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by surestakes: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
God forgives even the most corrupt grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by godfirstawe: 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blessed God

Was blessed with the message on thanksgiving...

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Money answers all things.

22 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
I just like the whole concept of the government in the state, whenever they are celebrating, there must be light in the state 4 constant 16 hours

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

Still waiting for him to open #thegatesofhell.......

Men deceiving their fellow men with the evil called #religion.

SO PISSED...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Special guests: GEJ, Wike, Akpabio etc

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by jieta: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
na tele b dis

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Teddeebear: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lucwaizy:
Special guests: GEJ, Wike, Akpabio etc
looks like fayose is there …

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Papa Oyedepo - The Abijawara of fraudland. grin

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ojoyentalk: 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Politicians embracing God since 1999

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by tritt(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please what is the make and year of your TV set?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
Papa Oyedepo - The Abijawara of fraudland. grin

The day that revolution comes violently to the politicians for waste of public funds like this, those rogues that are selling religion like Adeboye and Oyedepo should also be shown the GUILLOTINE

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by igwe123: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
the celebration is too much naa, AKS should not learn owambe life
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lucwaizy:
I just like the whole concept of the government in the state, whenever they are celebrating, there must be light in the state 4 constant 16 hours
That's not totally true
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
oteneaaron:
No comment..........

Lest I forget, I tot last year Pastor Oyedepo promised Jonathan that and I quote: "i will open the gates of hell for whoever opposses you(ineffectual buffon)......."

Still waiting for him to open #thegatesofhell.......

Men deceiving their fellow men with the evil called #religion.

SO PISSED...
Didn't father Mbaka did similar to Buhari?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by GanivusFani: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is so beautiful
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy Pastor pls becareful, they may soon send EFCC after you oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by ZACHIE: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Agh
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nairalandar: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by sorom4: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is Oyedepo a wailer? The way things are going; Aisha go wail before the year comes to an end. Our wailing population will soon move to her permanent site, along 22/90 kilometer, Express Way. Our rented or abi na street building no dey contain us again

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by danidee10(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
I hate it when I see so-called men of God getting involved or speaking about politics

Can someone give me an instance when Jesus got involved with the Romans or political elite of his time

I never believed in this man sha

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
God is Great

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
APC DARKENESS Hooooooo haaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pastors for sale in Nigeria. Highest bidder. Was it not the same Oyedepo that was predicting that Buhari will not get there? I remember his rant against the North when GEJ was still inviting him to Aso rock.

If you still think your salvation is through this man Oyedepo, then my brethren, you are a real sheep. More subtly put, an Oyedepo sheep.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
g
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by danidee10(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
sorom4:
Is Oyedepo a wailer?

No my friend.... He is a wailing wailer cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by justicejay(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
This pastor don com again
Re: David Oyedepo In Akwa-Ibom For Udom's Thanksgiving (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Don't even know what to say sef sad

It's best someone place his trust in God alone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Marry Other ' Christians '?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.