Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating (3664 Views)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes, if you are dating a nigerian lady ranging between 16 - 33, believe me there is another guy she is crushing on and very soon would officially begin cheating on you with. If there is none now, there was one before, if there was none before, there will be tomorrow.

96% of Nigerian ladies have the tendency to cheat on you especially when you dont have a car and they meet a dude with a car! OR, your salary is N100k and they meet a dude with salary of N650k or even the one who owns a company and earns no salary! angry

Try this: Go broke for 6 weeks.. Deliberately, pretend! Hide your funds in another bank, act like a broke ass. You will see that lady of yours as long as she is nigerian would dump you three times undecided

There is no such thing as relationship in nigeria as long as 9ja ladies are involved. It is business! ATM Withdrawal! And when its "..Unable To Dispense" or "Out Of Service" they move to the next machine. Because they are all jobless! Refuse to work looking for dude whose father is Director of shell when their own father is a taxi driver undecided

When guys now use them for sex and dump them they will say men are dogs... shioor

Please....

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by tunnyl(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
In all sincerity I Dont see anything wrong in giving ones girlfriend money, or buying material stuffs for ladies. What I have problem with is the greed, ladies nowadays are greedy. And this is not peculiar to ladies alone, even we guys are greedy, you see guys and girls out there wanna be rich without working for it. The difference is how easy it is for ladies to get easy quick money through their body. The lazy ones know they don't have to work to get money.

Please correct this mentality that it is only Nigerian girls that love flashy things and. Double date. And also, all Nigerian girls are not the same, so you should not t generalize, its not like all the girls in Nigeria are come from the same father and mother.

Lastly, social media is wrecking our moral system( though its also beneficial). Its has made it easy for girls to jump from one partner to another( It only takes just one sexy picture on Facebook). If you check well, some ladies Dont do this because of love or affection, they do it to get money so they can buy material stuffs in order to measure up or compare themselves with their friends

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by vault(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
giving money isn't the factor, girls greediness towards it is the factor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Strahovski1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Personally i am against giving a girlfriend money. She should work also.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
tunnyl:
In all sincerity I Dont see anything wrong in giving ones girlfriend money, or buying material stuffs for ladies. What I have problem with is the greed, ladies nowadays are greedy. And this is not peculiar to ladies alone, even we guys are greedy, you see guys and girls out there wanna be rich without working for it. The difference is how easy it is for ladies to get easy quick money through their body. The lazy ones know they don't have to work to get money.
[s]
Please correct this mentality that it is only Nigerian girls that love flashy things and. Double date. And also, all Nigerian girls are not the same, so you should not t generalize, its not like all the girls in Nigeria are come from the same father and mother.[/s]

Lastly, social media is wrecking our moral system( though its also beneficial). Its has made it easy for girls to jump from one partner to another( It only takes just one sexy picture on Facebook). If you check well, some ladies Dont do this because of love or affection, they do it to get money so they can buy material stuffs in order to measure up or compare themselves with their friends

I did not say a guy should not give his girlfriend money but my point is, that girlfriend is there for his money! Period.

And yes, 80% of Nigerian ladies and you know it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Get your shits together and fvck off!!
Greene66:
Yes, if you are dating a nigerian lady ranging between 16 - 33, believe me there is another guy she is crushing on and very soon would officially begin cheating on you with. If there is none now, there was one before, if there was none before, there will be tomorrow.

96% of Nigerian ladies have the tendency to cheat on you especially when you dont have a car and they meet a dude with a car! OR, your salary is N100k and they meet a dude with salary of N650k or even the one who owns a company and earns no salary! angry

Try this: Go broke for 6 weeks.. Deliberately, pretend! Hide your funds in another bank, act like a broke ass. You will see that lady of yours as long as she is nigerian would dump you three times undecided

There is no such thing as relationship in nigeria as long as 9ja ladies are involved. It is business! ATM Withdrawal! And when its "..Unable To Dispense" or "Out Of Service" they move to the next machine. Because they are all jobless! Refuse to work looking for dude whose father is Director of shell when their own father is a taxi driver undecided

When guys now use them for sex and dump them they will say men are dogs... shioor

Please....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
Get your shits together and fvck off!!

Get a job and stop looking for dudes with cars then fvck off! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by tunnyl(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

I did not say a guy should not give his girlfriend money but my point is, that girlfriend is there for his money! Period.

And yes, 80% of Nigerian ladies and you know it.

From your post this implies that physical and emotional factors doesn't exist in Nigerian girls. Are you implying that they are some kinda robot, programmed to only make money, then I guess 80% Nigerian girls within your specified age range should be millionaires
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by skywalker240(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
tunnyl:

Please correct this mentality that it is only Nigerian girls that love flashy things and. Double date. And also, all Nigerian girls are not the same, so you should not t generalize, its not like all the girls in Nigeria are come from the same father and mother.

They are not the same, but u should know the enviroment makes them the same.

Take a look around and u find out majority of them are 4rm poor homes due to the economy..

So in reality there aint any good 1since they are after money money money money, even d self claimed good ones wen they start tastin cash will likely CHEAT

Dis is naija 4 u

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

Get a job and stop looking for dudes with cars then fvck off! undecided
you no get job na only to carry foreign fat shits you dey carry around come here dey shout keep calm and love foreign girls..fvck off dude
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
You at it again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by prince2blinks(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
@op U dey really vex o wetin girls done do u.
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
ellacute45:
you no get job na only to carry foreign fat shits you dey carry around come here dey shout keep calm and love foreign girls..fvck off dude

I have a job actually.. IN fact, its just 9:13 AM here and my work resumes at 11:00AM sad

Its 4pm over there so through out the day you dey read my post dey lament, you suppose dey office na sad

Between me and you biko who jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by sheilak: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

I have a job actually.. IN fact, its just 9:13 AM here and my work resumes at 11:00AM sad

Its 4pm over there so through out the day you dey read my post dey lament, you suppose dey office na sad

LIAR!

LOSER!

PATHETIC BEING!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by sheilak: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
You at it again? undecided

That is searching4love

He isn't smart, is he?smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

That is searching4love
Aaaah.He sounds pained now.
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Strahovski1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

That is searching4love

He isn't searchiing4love
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by sheilak: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:

Aaaah.He sounds pained now.

He is trying so hard to create another persona
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by SexyCeline(f): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
You should then focus on making much more money than insulting ladies. Every1 including your sister's are all striving for the best in lyf. So cut us some slack.
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
SexyCeline:
You should then focus on making much more money than insulting ladies. Every1 including your sister's are all striving for the best in lyf. So cut us some slack.

I have no sis. Besides striving for the best in life does not permit the attitude of Nigerian ladies
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
sheilak:

He is trying so hard to create another persona

Maybe.It's looks like anti searchin' for love.
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by SexyCeline(f): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

I have no sis. Besides striving for the best in life does not permit the attitude of Nigerian ladies
Then let the sleeping dog lay peacefully. Even your mum possible must have ditched some1 else just to get marid to your dad. It's an unending circle.
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
SexyCeline:

Then let the sleeping dog lay peacefully. Even your mum possible must have ditched some1 else just to get marid to your dad. It's an unending circle.

undecided

Your mum ditched some dude does not mean mine did.
Infact your post gives my post a credit. It's an unending circle so it means you agree to my allegations that they are true but your girls cannot stop right?

That's the spirit cool

Finally someone admits
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by sheilak: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

undecided

Your mum ditched some dude does not mean mine did.
Infact your post gives my post a credit. It's an unending circle so it means you agree to my allegations that they are true but your girls cannot stop right?

That's the spirit cool

Finally someone admits

Ode!
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

I never reach office work stage I still dey study
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm, this issue has been trending...mesef just tire
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmmm, this issue has been trending...mesef just tire

Baba

The #TeamForeignGirls ministry won't rest until the eyes of our naija men are open to see the trash in these so called ladies. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by firstking01(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:

Baba

The #TeamForeignGirls ministry won't rest until the eyes of our naija men are open to see the trash in these so called ladies. angry
i'm a nigerian dude in the labour market of this issue, so i totally understant ur point brado.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
Personally i am against giving a girlfriend money. She should work also.
ure jx stingy abeg. cheesy lemme nt jam a guy lyk u oo tori oloun
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abeg wu no lyk beta tin? If am datin a guy earning 20k monthly nd I c anoda1 earning 100k y wunt I folo d1 of 100k nah? Wen am nt cursed? Loool.

Its only a broke/poor dude dt wil b complaining lyk dis op ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by Greene66: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Abeg wu no lyk beta tin? If am datin a guy earning 20k monthly nd I c anoda1 earning 100k y wunt I folo d1 of 100k nah? Wen am nt cursed? Loool.

Its only a broke/poor dude dt wil b complaining lyk dis op ooo cheesy

You see men like us do not give ladies money. Even my current lady I'm with is a secretary in a grocery store. She doesn't need my money because she is working diligently she does not bounce from 20k to 100k guys.

So you naija girls think you are smart yo are only sharing your holes for many niggas you don't know. undecided

#TeamForeignGirls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies With Their Love Of Money And Their Tendencies For Cheating by tunnyl(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
skywalker240:

They are not the same, but u should know the enviroment makes them the same.

Take a look around and u find out majority of them are 4rm poor homes due to the economy..

So in reality there aint any good 1since they are after money money money money, even d self claimed good ones wen they start tastin cash will likely CHEAT

Dis is naija 4 u

You are right though (about the environmental and economic factor). But all I am saying is, this is not to females alone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Get Laid Asap / REASON Why Uglee Girls Get Married Every Saturday Enter! / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.