Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World (1592 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / This Land Rover Defender SVX Will Take You Through Flood And Mountains (photos) / Land Rover Is Rebuilding 1970s Range Rovers For The Wealthy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by AutosBay(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Steeped in history, honest: This relic is claimed to be part of Land Rover's heritage, as it's being listed for sale as the first production diesel vehicle made by the British car manufacturer 

Source: UK Daily Mail

1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by AutosBay(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2016

Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by Emmatdayo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by surrogatesng: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
This scrap is worth a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by lonelydora: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2016
I thought the old ones are those that they start like a Lister generator by winding a handle in the front?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by Lagusta(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2016
lonelydora:
I thought the old ones are those that they start like a Lister generator by winding a handle in the front?

That was what I thought too
Re: Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World by ogoplus: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
lonelydora:

All the parts this vechicle is made of iron...the tyre na caterpilla tyre.

The highlighted part of the picture is hole through which you pass the "winding handle" to start the engine.....

I travelved in a couple of these Land Rovers back then in Lagos (Maroko Sandfill to Ayoya/Apese/Agbadon)........mehn! I don old o....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Install A Car Stereo (With Pictures) / What Happens If Lightning Carrying 600k To 1m Volt Of Electricity Strikes A Car? / Honda Fit Or Toyota Yaris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.