Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) (6328 Views)

Saraki Absent As Dogara Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / British Delegates Visit Emir Sanusi In His Palace. See Photos / Dogara Meets Students Who Donated N300K To Boko Haram Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by dainformant(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara on Tuesday met with British delegates at the national assembly to discuss on gender issues. The team which was led by British Minister of State, Barroness Joyce Adeley -comprised of the British High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Paul Arkwright, and representatives of gender advocacy groups.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/house-of-reps-speaker-yakubu-dogara.html

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by zico530(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good one. The above fellow though. Just booked space without reading.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by CastedDude: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
good to know
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Xposer: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
dat one dey
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Tunami(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
let me book space incase lalasticlala pust it to fp.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is this our worst challenge as at now.... Gender inequality ko simultaneous equation ni
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
What's funny?....I guess the are decieving themselves
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by marycool18(f): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't know why I don't just like agbada, too much stress coming from a piece of fabric, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
waste of money.....gender inequality isn't our problem. British should free us after all we made diezani minister of petroleum, hon.Patricia etteh, Stella oduah n mama ngozi okonjo top heads in various positions.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Ehins22(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Mickop(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by jerryile(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
just love the Charisma of Dogara
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by Alaminz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
i like this job. a leader in house,very very high position..
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
this one wont put food on table.
Re: Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Advocating for gender equality and just yesterday some lawmakers at a state house of assembly were against it...still hoping for a day whereby everyone in Nigeria will experience and feel the true definition of human rights.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... / Why Do A Lot Of Nigerians Of Other Ethnic Groups Reject Igbo Presidency? / 2015 Will Kick-start Revolution That Will Break Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.