Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

NASU Locks UI Gate, Causes Gridlock (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NASU Locks UI Gate, Causes Gridlock (photos) (724 Views)

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises / NASU, Others Begin Indefinite Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASU Locks UI Gate, Causes Gridlock (photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Non-Academic Staff Union of University of Ibadan is heading for a total shutdown of the school as members of the union shut the school gate earlier today.

It will be recalled that members of the Union began an indefinite strike weeks ago but decided to stage a protest to show their grievances against the move of the Federal Government who recently reduced their salary. After speaking with some of the members, I was told they will be ready to shut down all social amenities such as power and water supplies, libraries among others.

I hope the Federal Government will act fast on this so the protest won't affect resumption date.

View more pictures here>>> http://www.leystradamus.com.ng/2016/02/nasu-locks-ui-gate-causes-gridlock_10.html

Re: NASU Locks UI Gate, Causes Gridlock (photos) by GEJ2019(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
In lia Muhmd voice blame it on,Past administration.
Re: NASU Locks UI Gate, Causes Gridlock (photos) by obatala15(m): 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
UI NASU has been protesting since before Prof Adewole's expiration of tenure and they are yet to be settled. Now blame GEJ for Prof Adewole's inactions... Zombies

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Verify My Jamb Result But I'm Scared / Letter From The Suspended OAU Students' Union Leaders / Learn To Speak French,spanish And German Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.