Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect (9637 Views)

Women Who Dresses Like This Get Married Faster – Discover This / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by marvelck: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
When a girl dresses like this to work, what does she expect from her male boss or colleagues?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
SHE WANNA BE A SIDE CHICK

13 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by chigoizie7(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na to just drop my biro in it

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Mutuwa(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
this is how they are wired o! they were created to be loved,not to be studied.
ask them why they dress this way(s) (in a provocative manner) they cannot give a convincing answer.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
She expects to be sacked, if I am her boss!
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by excellencyabia1: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Looking for the person that she will use his salary for her upkeep

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by raayah(f): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
She is dressed very badly and should be advised by HR to leave but MEN should have self control too, they are not babies. Afterall, we women see men without shirt and short knickers all the time and we don't harrass them.

5 Likes

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by olafum1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
she expects Promotion,

but who can guess what she eventually gets?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Strahovski1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
She expects a dismissal if I'm the boss.

Even in my office women don't dress to seduce or I lay them off.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nitefury: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Maybe she get lumps and doctor advice her say make she no wear bra or camisole. Or she want fresh air. If not I no for think of anything else wey dey her mind.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
she is not expecting anything , she is teasing them grin
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by ariyebaba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
To attract more clients and contract for the firm/company.

To cause confusion and temptation

To cause sexual feelings amongst the co-workers male/female

To get fast promotion

etc......................

grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl dresses like this to work, what does she expect from her male boss or colleagues?
She's desperate and probably wants to seduce her boss in order to gain promotion.

There are so many ways a woman could seduce a man like leaving a bathroom door open while taking a shower and calling for your attention.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Nathe11: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
she wants to be touched...

Her: my love,the time is "to six" Me: the time is 5:30, i just checked Her: it is the same na my love Me: you deceived me..it's over
Happy val in advance
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Smellymouth: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sexual harassment
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Davidovinci(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Not her fault she doesn't have a bra size...... grin
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
U cannot seat down in a typical office and not see exposed laps or boobs. Yet dis same babes go dey talk about jesus . oh please grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by MrCork: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
marvelck:

...why you naggggin.....so you rather looookat man booobsi?..abi? angry
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by smsshola(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:
She is dressed very badly and should be advised by HR to leave but MEN should have self control too, they are not babies. Afterall, we women see men without shirt and short knickers all the time and we don't harrass them.

U ar so on point...but my dear body exposure by men is not the same compare to that of ladies. Na God do am so.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by caroking: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
When someone have the wrong clothes at job, you tell them. please.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by greatness22(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
They keep inviting RAPIST
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by DeRay98(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:

Have you not heard that men are wired to be attracted by we see and women are wired to attracted by what they hear. Therefore, they dress to get a man's attention and the man gets to talk to her in the language her dress has "spoken"to him. if you don't know this facts of life, its either you are pretending or still a 12 yr old girl.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by DeRay98(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
She is "talking" to someone who has been too slow to hear her voice
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Kaylexzy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:

Ah!! Some women dey harass o shocked

Jex dat most guys take it as a joke undecided
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by nairaman66(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
greatness22:
They keep inviting RAPIST

Rapist are not born but made through this type of provocative exposure of private materials to a silent homo erectus! cheesy
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by greatness22(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
nairaman66:

Rapist are not born but made through this type of provocative exposure of private materials to a silent homo erectus! cheesy
Mah nigga
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by titi4fola(f): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:
Well said ma'am.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by teasel: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Fools! Learn to zip up your pants. Even animals have better self control than some Nigerian men.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by SurefireAsoOke: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Promotion.
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by hardbody: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
raayah:

No vex. wia u dey see them?
Re: When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect by Cricket6(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am everywhere, delivery is not a problem. Just Holla and you will get your affordable and Authentic Wrist Watches, bracelets, weaveons and the likes.
Instagram : @houseofdahdah
Phone No/Whatsapp :08139484541
konga.com : houseofdahdah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos / 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.