Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is Seun Losing His Mind? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Seun Losing His Mind? (2450 Views)

Why Is Seun Osewa Not Accorded Celebrity Status In Nigeria? / Is Seun Really A 'programmer' Or A Wack Web Admin. Blowing His Own Trumpet? / Who The Hell Is Seun Osewa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2009
I've always admired Seun until now. I have been away from Nairaland for a long time only to come back and find to my horror [size=14pt]michelin89[/size]   is now a moderator.

Alas the inmates have taken over the asylum ! !

What's next-Becomerich in charge of the politics section, mama osisi in charge of Moslem affairs?
Nice!!!!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by FrankC3: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2009
So, Seun, it is only a question. Are you losing your mind? Yes/No answer will be appreciated.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Jakumo(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2009
Frank C,  you must be one who enjoys pain, as it is obvious that you are in the mood for a jolly good public flogging this Sunday.

If you do not approve of the menu being served up at Oga Seun's banquet table, then go out and hunt for rats to eat.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by blacksta(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2009
u no fear - threads are being deleted, locked and accounts banned .
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2009
blacksta:

u no fear - threads are being deleted, locked and accounts banned .

I'm quaking in my boots.
To hell with all ashewo women in Italy.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by otokx(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2009
who is michelin89?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2009
otokx:

who is michelin89?

Well michelin89? is a renowned nairaland nutter. At the bottom of the page type in michelin89 in the search box and you'd amazed at most of her utterances. My astonishment was why did Seun even consider making her an admin when she has been banned more times than anyone on Nairaland.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2009
While we are at the talk of moderation. Seun an you remove richyblack as the moderator around here. He is biased and not even active around here - except off course there is Iran on the agenda. smiley
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

While we are at the talk of moderation. Seun an you remove richyblack as the moderator around here. He is biased and not even active around here - except off course there is Iran on the agenda. smiley

We need the likes of  richyblack and mukina2 (my fav mods). ElRazur  you come across as very right wing hence your beef with RichyBlack.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

We need the likes of  richyblack and mukina2 both of them are my fav mod. ElRazur  you come across as very right wing hence your beef with RichyBlack.

I am not right wing, or left wing. . . In fact I have no wings. RichyBlack is biased pure and simple. Check out international politics section for evidence.

As a mod, he is almost non-active around here. Loads of junk threads and irrelevant threads are allowed to flourish. He uses his position as a mod to make unfair changes to thread, and when challenged on this he gives a silly excuse

Below is a link to where he clearly shows he is not fit to be a mod.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290665.0.html
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 10:58am On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

I am not right wing, left wing. . . In fact I have no wing. RichyBlack is biased pure and simple. Check out international politics section for evidence.

As a mod, he is almost non-active around here. Loads of junk threads and irrelevant threads are allowed to flourish. He uses his position as a mod to make unfair changes to thread, and when challenged on this he gives a silly excuse

Below is a link to where he clearly shows he is not fit to be a mod.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-290665.0.html

I'd leave your accusation of RichyBlack for him to counter but you may not have realised this but your posts in the foreign section belies what you just claimed.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

I'd leave your accusation of RichyBlack for him to counter but you may not have realised this but your post in the foreighn section belies what you just claimed.

Say what?? Seeing that you are one of his fans. . . with all due respect it would be a waste of time making explanation to you. He made changes to the thread, when he is not supposed to. Even a few people acknowledged this on the thread. He was unable to offer a proper excuse and then refused to do the decent thing and change it back. But hey, what ever rocks your boat.

There is nothing to counter, he had the chances but like a coward he backed out. He resulted to ad homen tactics - again this is there for all to see.

There are plenty of useless threads around here. A mod should actively remove all of these to keep it clean around here, so that we have quality debates and not junks. So far, I do not see him doing any of these. You see as far as am concerned, he is not fit to be a mod in my book.

A mod should be fair, unbiased and active on the forum. Richyblack is not any of those am afraid.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2009
There are plenty of useless threads around here.
What is useless to you maybe usefull to some, though I must admit their are stupid topics and threads.

A mod should be fair, unbiased and active on the forum.

I totally agree with you, mods should be anti-Iran and fair.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ifyalways(f): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2009
what is Political abt Seun losing his head ?
what is happening?the emoticons seem not be working from my ends,threads dont open when clicked and pls what happened to the "Up,Close and Personal with nairalanders" thread ?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ikeyman00(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2009
elraz

u are mad!!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 11:42am On Jul 05, 2009
@tippytop
You see, trying to be witty when you are clearly unschooled on the subject matter is a joke on you and a laugh at your expense you see. There are plenty of threads that do not belong here and plenty of irrelevant topics and loads of duplicates. . . Those are some of the things I was referring too. But since you are speaking on behalf of your idol, I guess threads where "oyinbo man is singing naija song" is useful to likes of you and him and as such remain in here? Nice.

Again you missed the point. People can have whatever view they want, however, their position as a mod should not be used to effect this. Richy clearly did this in the thread I posted the link. He can be pro iran all he wants, however he should not use his position as a mod to be biased - something he did by changing the thread title so as to suit his political stance

Wear your hat as a moderator, however you do not wear that hat to express your political views. That is the point and how hard is that to understand?
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by texazzpete(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2009
i agree with one point El Razur made; mods should be active. Too many useless threads and topics that do not belong here are left. Tribalism and racism moves about unchecked.

However i recognise the difficulty in finding a suitably neutral moderator for the Politics section.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2009
Moderating is serious issue around here, chai!!!. . . . . grin
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

@tippytop
You see, trying to be witty when you are clearly unschooled on the subject matter is a joke on you and a laugh at your expense you see. There are plenty of threads that do not belong here and plenty of irrelevant topics and loads of duplicates. . . Those are some of the things I was referring too. But since you are speaking on behalf of your idol, I guess threads where "oyinbo man is singing naija song" is useful to likes of you and him and as such remain in here? Nice.

Again you missed the point. People can have whatever view they want, however, their position as a mod should not be used to effect this. [size=14pt]Richy clearly did this in the thread I posted the link.[/size]
Where's the link?

He can be pro iran all he wants, however he should not use his position as a mod to be biased - something he did by changing the thread title so as to suit his political stance

Wear your hat as a moderator, however you do not wear that hat to express your political views. That is the point and how hard is that to understand?
texazzpete  answered the above with this  "However i recognise the difficulty in finding a suitably neutral moderator for the Politics section."

Don't pretend you'd be any better
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ikeyman00(m): 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2009
so being a moderator means u shouldnt have a say abi?

or is it because he is igbo?

or the owner cant post on his web site abi

una go tire

no body born of a woman can touch the moderator

they tried they failed
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2009
ikeyman00:

[size=14pt]or is it because he is igbo[/size]?

una go tire

they tried they failed

I was wondering when you were going to bring Igbo into it.  FYI RichyBlack was not chosen because he is Ibo, and don't forget a Yoruba man still has the final say on who becomes a mod. Hehehe!!!!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ikeyman00(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
tippy

yes u are right, but i think i know what me sayin ooo

trust we know
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Beaf: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2009
I thought this was about michelin89   I'm quite impressed with RichyBlack's inputs, however I can see where ElRazur might feel agrieved (from his supporting link).
But I'm quite new here, so I might be totally wrong.

Providing michelin89 with a forum to moderate keeps her from skemishes and internecene war? grin
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2009
Tippy Top:

Where's the link?

No wonder you are ignorant of the issue at hand. I posted the link already. Even Beaf is able to see what I am talking about.

texazzpete  answered the above with this  "However i recognise the difficulty in finding a suitably neutral moderator for the Politics section."

Yes he did, however it is not a solution. The solution is to have someone who can moderate actively, fairly and free of prejudice etc. So far, with RichyBlack present there, we are far from that.

Don't pretend you'd be any better

This is not about me. This is about the quality of threads around here, the biased moderation and the need to make this a better place. Yes I would do a better job.

ikeyman00:

Please. Show simple common sense would you? I already stated that anyone can have any view they want, however as a moderator you are supposed to be fair and unbiased. Richyblack is not. How hard is it to understand that?

or is it because he is igbo?
I don't care what his ethnicity are. He needs to be fair. Quite frankly he lacks the ability to do that.

una go tire

they tried they failed

With all due respect, those are drivel and irrelevant.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ikeyman00(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
to u? exclusively ^^^

obviouslly
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Lagosboy: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
Nothing do Richyblack jare , only the far right wing will not like him as a moderator. He keeps the Foreign affairs section alive.

@Elrazur i know and understand your beef with Richy but he will remain a mod shikena!!

this topic is abt michelin and not Richy
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ikeyman00(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
if yall are talkin about monitor- watever, desoky and co tryin to make name for themsleves then i think u have a point
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Nothing do Richyblack jare , only the far right wing will not like him as a moderator. He keeps the Foreign affairs section alive.

@Elrazur i know and understand your beef with Richy but he will remain a mod shikena!!

this topic is abt michelin and not Richy

Yeah in your eyes "nothing do him". Could this be down to the fact that he support having sex with minors just like you appear to do?

I am not right wing, left wing or whatever class you have up in your head. I merely pointed out the flaws in his political stance.

I have no beef with him. I have issue with his biased ways, inactivity and unfairness. As long as I post on this forum, and as long as he keep up his unfairness, I would be there to point it out. smiley

This topic is about Moderation and as such it is on track. Thank you for being very non-objective and seeing the bigger picture. I suppose you see them when you want to and when it do not suit you right? Nice.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Lagosboy: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

Yeah in your eyes "nothing do him". Could this be down to the fact that he support having sex with minors just like you appear to do?

Listen Gentleman i tolerate many other things including insults but what i dont tolerate is making false allegations abt my person. Now could you quote me saying i support sex with minors. I do not want to derail this thread but please inteligent enough to read posts well and understand its content and not making conclusions based on what plays out in your sub conscious mind.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by ElRazur: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2009
Lagosboy:

Listen Gentleman i tolerate many other things including insults but what i dont tolerate is making false allegations abt my person. Now could you quote me saying i support sex with minors. I do not want to derail this thread but please inteligent enough to read posts well and understand its content and not making conclusions based on what plays out in your sub conscious mind.

There is no allegation. My statement was[b] ". . . you appear to do?"[/b] It was a question, a question directed at you . . that you never answered. For the record, how about you come out and condemn having sex with a minor regardless of who did it. Can you do that? Until then my question is still open to you.
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by TippyTop(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
ElRazur:

There is no allegation. My statement was[b] ". . . you appear to do?"[/b] It was a question, a question directed at you . . that you never answered. For the record, how about you come out and condemn having sex with a minor regardless of who did it. Can you do that? Until then my question is still open to you.

If only you adhere to your own advice. Hehehe!!!
Re: Is Seun Losing His Mind? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
Thank you all for your love and support.

I greet you!

grin grin grin   grin grin grin

PS: this is the wrong section though. This should go to Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3)

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? / 10 Wrist Watches That Are More Expensive Than A Ferrari / New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.