Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself (1027 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by shatux(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Goodafternoon guys, this is my first time of writing on Nairaland... here is my story:

I started dating my girl friend in June 2015, she studies in the states and i work in Ethiopia. she came home for the summer last year when we started dating... it seems like the perfect relationship. she had to travel back to school in August, so we started a distance relationship. we made sure we communicated regularly... keeping in touch. i plan to go to the states in April to spend some time with her...

on sunday 7th of Febuary...i recieved the saddest news of my life...she said she is breaking up with me because she has feelings for another guy... and she feels she has cheated...i tried to talk to her to no avail...SHE BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

I love her so much and i respect her decision, but i havent been able to concentrate since then... its affecting my work...its like am going insane..

please my fellow Nairalanders; What can i do.
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by osaslord500(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just b happy, bcoz u go save money this valentine

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by Cutehector(m): 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cmon, guys dnt get insane ova ladies. Be a man..

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guys have been suffering since 10,000 BC cry
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by doomsdayII(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
shatux:
Goodafternoon guys, this is my first time of writing on Nairaland... here is my story:

I started dating my girl friend in June 2015, she studies in the states and i work in Ethiopia. she came home for the summer last year when we started dating... it seems like the perfect relationship. she had to travel back to school in August, so we started a distance relationship. we made sure we communicated regularly... keeping in touch. i plan to go to the states in April to spend some time with her...

on sunday 7th of Febuary...[/b]i recieved the saddest news of my life[b]...she said she is breaking up with me because she has feelings for another guy... and she feels she has cheated...i tried to talk to her to no avail...SHE BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

I love her so much and i respect her decision, but i havent been able to concentrate since then... its affecting my work...its like am going insane..

please my fellow Nairalanders; What can i do.
This can't be the saddest news of your life. If you lost millions in currency or property, I'll take pity. She's a lost soul.
The good news is the ratio of girls to boys in this country is 5:1.
In essence, you're still entitled to another 4 girls.
Wipe your tears
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by shatux(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
doomsdayII:

This can't be the saddest news of your life. If you lost millions in currency or property, I'll take pity. She's a lost soul.
The good news is the ratio of girls to boys in this country is 5:1.
In essence, you're still entitled to another 4 girls.
Wipe your tears

Thanks @doomsdayII
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by dulux07(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
She said its over, dont force it, let her go n dont accept her bck sef. D way ur feeling nw is normal, believe me sooner or later u will get over her.
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by sexymoma(f): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
All this ajebutter relationship i nor dey too gbadun am jare grin

Move on bro, move on, she has moved on with her life..you are here thinking about a lady who has left you even before she told you..

what you can do
Listen to music.. it heals wink

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dats why it pays to dump a girl b4 she dumps you..they have admirers here and there more than you a man..that's why they recover faster after a heartbreak.

Its only to be loved they know. She's in a dating relationship for that long and she didn't know that separation has to be gradual and not sudden. Isn't that selfishness...just because she has another admirer. Well God will heal ur wounded soul o. But I assure u if u don't resolve to drinking, smoking or so, d pain will continue until u find a gal who makes u feel admired too..not the one that will eat ur money. That's what many dumpers don't know.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by ronald4lif(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
You should have seen this coming as its a distance relationship. They hardly ever works. She prolly just needed a companionship and some smooching when she briefly visited Ethiopia last summer and you were available.

What she had with you was a fling while you were catching feelings here and there. Move on mate and find yourself a lady in your locality next time.
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by Jidalli007: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
U should thank God, a failed relationship is better than a failed marriage
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by obiorathesubtle: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
in addition to what the gentleman above me said...

pick your balls up from the damn floor you animal!!!
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Move on what else can you do?
There are other women an they're right there in Ethiopia.
An just think,you can see her all year round an touch her too.
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Give it up bro
Re: My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself by blackfase(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Easy bro. D horse has already left d stable. What u shuld endeavor now is how to get on d mend as quickly as possible and not jump off d cliff edge. Not always d best option in these circumstances but if it helps, u gats hit d floosie's high road and find u a cool haughty piece to get u on a nice rebound. Flex and enjoy like no tomorrow then start planning for d future spouse-wise. I heard dem Queen of Sheeba chics r hot *winks*
Make it count brotha......

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Stop Opening Their V*gina / What Is Wrong With This Wedding Picture? / Rob Kardashian Is Dating A Sexy Akwa Ibom Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.