Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets (37283 Views)

Photos Of Cars And Jets With Matching Colors: They Are Just Too Cute / Innoson Produces Bullet Proof Version Of Innoson SUV That Can Stop AK47 Bullet / Innoson Making Fighter Jet Parts - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Baba Abubakar has lauded the management of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company for providing the needed technical support that has enabled the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to sustain its operations against the Boko Haram insurgents. The Company, at a time when the NAF would have been forced to ground its entire fleet of Alpha Jets due to lack of brake assembly, had helped to locally modify and overhaul the brake assembly of the MB-339 aircraft for adoption on the Alpha Jets. This ingenious effort by IVM is instrumental to the continued operation of the Alpha Jets, and had helped to save the day when help was not forthcoming from abroad. Air Mshl Abubakar stated that the contribution by IVM deserves national recognition and award, given the important role played by the Alpha Jet in the ongoing counter insurgency operations in North East Nigeria.

The collaboration between the NAF and IVM is in line with one of the key drivers of the CAS vision which is “strategic partnership with ministries, departments and agencies for enhanced research and development”. Beyond the feat, the NAF is poised to exploit the possibilities of mass producing the Alpha Jet break assembly and other parts locally by partnering with IVM, as well as other credible organisations, to build own capacity for enhanced self-reliance. The invitation of IVM team to Headquarters Nigerian Air Force for further discussions was based on this premise.

The CAS, while receiving the Chairman IVM, Mr Innocent Chukwuma and team members in his office, expressed the willingness by the NAF to expand the scope of existing research and development collaboration with IVM. “Our partnership with IVM would not end with the Alpha jet break assembly but a leeway to forge new frontiers, through research and development, to replicate some of the spares needed by our platforms” the CAS said. Air Mshl Abubakar stated that the feat has not only saved the country huge foreign exchange that otherwise would have been spent abroad but also adding value to Nigerians through provision of job opportunities.

Meanwhile, the Chairman IVM has expressed the readiness of his company to partner with the NAF to help manufacture locally some of the spares needed to keep its aircraft operational. Mr Innocent Chukwuma noted that such synergy as existing between the NAF and IVM would help to reduce the dependence on foreign technologies while promoting self-reliance, as well as technological and economic development. He disclosed that his company has the expertise to locally manufacture and assemble a number of automobile products that would be of benefit to the NAF.

You are please requested to kindly use your mass media to disseminate this information for the awareness of the general public. Thanks for your usual support and cooperation.

Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa
Director of Public Relations & Information
Nigerian Airforce Force

NAF_Boss_Air_Marshall_S_B_abubakar_presenting_souvenir_to_the_chairman_innoson_motors_mr__innocent_chuwkuma

https://prnigeria.com/2016/02/innoson-nigeria-produces-local-parts-fighter-jets-naf/

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by obailala(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Interesting! we are getting there gradually. Very soon we shall be producing the complete planes.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by asha80(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmm entering into defence contracts..people in the know will tell you defence contracts and partnership are sensitive but highly lucrative and beneficiaries are usually extremely rich

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

Were are the so called sufferisticated idiot that are patriotic in the media but tribalistic and unpatriotic on ground.?

Answer me...
Can a Yoruba man do this?

Igbo kwenu.

Smh. Some of you guys and your Yoruba-obsession. Is the Yorubaman the source of your problem in life?? You cant receive any news in your life without displaying your bigotry. YOu need serious help, and FAST!

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by meccuno: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
The group of people that won't like this are 1. Boko Haram 2. The White Man 3. The Tribes Who Don't Like Anything Igbo 4. People Who Don't Want The Progress Of Nigeria............but why do we still use alpha jets? When there are f15 and f16s.....?? @ least we can start from there!! Very soon, innoson would start manufacturing air crafts

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just imagine what these people will do if they get there own country??

Udo Diri Unu Umu Chineke

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by itokam: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Well....I must confess, my igbo brothers are blessed and gifted! They are Nigeria's hope when it comes to industrilization and technology advancement!

But still...I don't understand their hatred for we Yorubas....they just seems to be obsessed with anything Yoruba!

Hatred is anti - progressive, it only keeps the hater stagnated!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
It is a welcome development.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

Oga shut up and answer me BC you ain't a foolish idioit that can't comprehend questions...

Can any Yoruba man achieve this feat even in the next 100 years to come?

All you know is using media propaganda to hype yourselves and go against every non ally tribe in Nigeria.

What is the achievement that you won't let us hear word and are abusing people for goodness sakes ProForce (based at Ogun state and owned by a Yorubaman)

http://www.proforcedefence.com/picgallery/index.htm

has been making Military hardware for the Nigeria Armed forces for about a decade! Smh. You people and your inferiority complex. Must you put others down/gloat to feel good about yourself? ?

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

What is the achievement in this for goodness sakes ProForce (based at Ogun state)

http://www.proforcedefence.com/picgallery/index.htm

has been making Military hardware for the Nigeria Armed forces for more than a decade so what are you making noise about for goodness sakes? ? You people and your inferiority complex. Must you put others down/gloat to feel good about yourself? ?

Media propaganda right?
That's what you people know how to do best..
Tell me any Yoruba man that can achieve that success story even if is not a feat.?
Pain looser.

Check out your Fake link.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by shobroy10(m): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this nation will be greater that the great of those dayz
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

Media propaganda right?
That's what you people know how to do best..
Tell me any Yoruba man that can achieve that success story even if is not a feat.?
Pain looser.

Check out your Fake link.

Guy, it's not my fault if you can't open the link on your device. I have attached it as seen from my lappy. cheesy Smh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Schematics: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
God Bless the Federal Republic of Anambra.

Light of The Entire Black Race

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by abagoro(m): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good news. Let real Igbos continue to prove the IPOB miscreants' irrelevance.

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by PRXPERT: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
You need to see what these hate filled vagabonds are spewing in on twitter! They are not happy for innoson, innoson too is not doing enough to promote their products...

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Guy, it's not my fault if you can't open the link on your device. I have attached it as seen from my lappy. cheesy Smh

Lmao...
Someone confirm this jargon...
Someone went for IT in a mechanic workshop and uploaded the rubbish propaganda online to feel himself for a while.
He couldn't pay his bills and his propaganda rubbish was sent out online.
I guess you saw the time I accessed the site. Can you also do that to prove yourself.
Lol
Innoson did it. Tell me any Yoruba man that came close to his feat. Mpama.

23 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by obailala(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why must everything be tribalised in Nigeria?.... Why must some imbeciles try to paint every single thing in tribal colours?? Obviously, only shallow brained insecure sub-humans tribalise everything. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by abagoro(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
abagoro:
Lol.

You are so ashamed of your tribe and decided out of you stupoid imaginations to create out Real Igbos and fake Igbo...
Lmao.
Who in your tribe whether real or not that is a Nigerian that has done what he did.

Ipob will do more than this.

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

Lmao...
Someone confirm this jargon...
Someone went for IT and in a mechanic workshop and uploaded the rubbish propaganda online to feel himself for a while.
He couldn't pay his bills and his propaganda rubbish was sent out online.
I guess you saw the time I accessed the site. Can you also do that to prove yourself.
Lol
Innoson did it. Tell me any Yoruba man that came close to his feat. Mpama.

Look, if my link failed on your device or whatever, why not simply GOOGLE Proforce nigeria for goodness sakes, it can't be that hard? ! Like what the fvck? Are you this slow?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by PRXPERT: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
abagoro:
[/s] has anyone noticed that those people who are against biafra are the ones championing the igbo division!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by chiefobdk(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
itokam:
Well....I must confess, my igbo brothers are blessed and gifted! They are Nigeria's hope when it comes to industrilization and technology advancement!

But still...I don't understand their hatred for we Yorubas....they just seems to be obsessed with anything Yoruba!

Hatred is anti - progressive, it only keeps the hater stagnated!

if hatred is anti progressive how come we Igbos hate you and still progress.

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by chiefobdk(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
nice one from innoson.
soon dem go say innoson dey assemble d parts.
smh for dat tribe dat hate anything Igbo

17 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Look, if my link failed on your device or whatever, why not simply GOOGLE Proforce nigeria for goodness sakes, it can't be that hard? ! Like what the fvck? Are you this slow?

What is proforce?
Is that a name of a Yoruba man or what?
Give me a name, I can do my researches with wikipedia... Only dull brains without direction uses google. So stfu

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
chiefobdk:

if hatred is anti progressive how come we Igbos hate you and still progress.

What an irony. Hehehe.
Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by Flyoruboy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
RightBoo:

What is proforce?
Is that a name of a Yoruba man or what?
Give me a name, I can do my researches with wikipedia... Only dull brains without direction uses google. So stfu

Google "Proforce Nigeria" or just go to http://www.proforcedefence.com

Smh. My God, you have serious issues o. For real. You can't even enjoy your region's success without giving yourself highblood pressure. Smh. lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by vedaxcool(m): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Great, this what we are talking about, he should be provided cheap credit facility to expand his business

1 Like

Re: Innoson Produces Parts For Nigerian AirForce Fighter Jets by EzePromoe: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one Mr. Innocent Chukwuma. Funny enough, most people who try to bring Innoson down with the stale line that he assembles car are not aware that most of the cheap auto spareparts they run to buy at Ladipo are made in Nnewi. Thank God Innoson Automobile Company isn't based in Lagos, if not they would have credited his success entirely to their patronage and encouragement. I know they will do this in the future but thank God for what the internet will do for us cheesy

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.