Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) (4160 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) by mcebisco1989: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wonder what is really wrong with some university Student. The girl in question is a law student but want to be an actress...Instead of focusing on her book she is busy snaping and sharing some crazy photos just to get popularity. Which she ended up not knowing when she share some of her private photos and video. See photos below:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/unilag-female-students-photo-mistakely.html#sthash.Odb0M58I.dpuf
Re: Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) by boluwatiwant(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
mcebisco1989:
I wonder what is really wrong with some university Student. The girl in question is a law student but want to be an actress...Instead of focusing on her book she is busy snaping and sharing some crazy photos just to get popularity. Which she ended up not knowing when she share some of her private photos and video. See photos below:
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/02/unilag-female-students-photo-mistakely.html#sthash.Odb0M58I.dpuf
don't know wat our generation has turn to
Re: Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
mcebisco1989:

This blog site is full of virus...if this is urz, please have someone clean it..this site is spreading malicious software.. undecided
Re: Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos) by Phrankin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

This blog site is full of virus...if this is urz, please have someone clean it..this site is spreading malicious software.. undecided
No wonder. Just visited the site. Suddenly my phone starts acting funny. Please stay away from that site. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

"Obontami" Here Is D Hot Sex Testimony You Asked To Be Shared. Too Hot To Hold. / My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister – Wife Confesses / Why Did You Break Up With Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.