Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) (46269 Views)

Denrele's Outfit To The Launch Of Olajumoke Sauce / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by AfroKnight: 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Just negodu how pesin wey God create finish givam prick dey misbehave. YUCK!!

Lol. Please what's the meaning of "Negodu"? Been seeing it a lot.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by okenna1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
why won't thunder fire this woMAN....
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Teddeebear: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
they requested that he should be present.

sorry, i think there was group sexx after winkthey requested that he should be present.

sorry, i think there was group sexx after
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by miqos02(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. Please what's the meaning of "Negodu"? Been seeing it a lot.
that's an igbo word whick means "Look At..
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by AfroKnight: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
that's an igbo word whick means "Look At..

Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by PreciousJob: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Have we bordered to ask our self's the reason for his invitation? well I totally dislike is dressing pattern, but what can u say or do? its his life and his living it the way he thinks is rite for him. #Justmaopinion#
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Unkl(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
This Denrele eh!

Meanwhile, at Maraba, Nasarawa State, stakers took advantage of our Road Show to smile home with winnings. In order to sustain this, we are scouting for AGENTS/SALES REP across Abuja and it's environ. Call 0700 5688 6546 4366, 0700 Lottokingdom or visit www.kingdomlottery.com for more details.

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by olaskul(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
See where madness as taking this guy to shocked shocked shocked. Hmmmm hope intentional madness won't become rampant sha
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by lukxman(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
It should read ".... request the honour of the company of Miss Denrele...."
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Ayauche(f): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Nna ehhh odi egwu
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Segadem:
...and u think indosid can kill person? grin grin grin

Yes

I would also mix it Gamalin 20 20
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by bbdd: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

He's being honored internationally
You're here making noise. Better go and make your life meaningful.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
AfroKnight:

Thanks a lot.
u welcome bro..
Ayauche:

Nna ehhh odi egwu
Nneh eeh! Chukwu agaghi ekwekwa ka umu anyi kpaa udiri agwa Nwa okorobia a na-akpa maka na ojoro njo nke ukwu..
bbdd:

He's being honored internationally
You're here making noise. Better go and make your life meaningful.
why can't u just come here, make your comment & zuzu-out than quoting. Please, if u need sense(s) Go & Meet Sen. Ben Bruce Murray..
stonecoldcafe:

Keep hating on the lad while embassies are inviting him to see presidents. You, who don invite you? Yes you!
if my comment pain you, just go & do d needful..

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Keep hating on the lad while embassies are inviting him to see presidents. You, who don invite you? Yes you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by henrybomb(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Bestbeelieve: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dat tins wey you dey smoke d make you resemble ghadaffi small small........kwantinu o!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
I am happy for him grin

At least the ordinary man now has a place in large functions...unlike during the days of Jonathan, on the invite, would include...Doyin O, Olisa M, Sambo D, Tony A, Peter O, Obanikoro ...etc

Do you use your head?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
After the dinner na nyash firing....God forbid bad thing....guy/girl u need jesus
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Denlere advertising his madness like a Narcissistic peacock..
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by franklingud(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
This guy looks soooo ANNOYING!!... angry
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Irore: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Segadem:
Yeah u are bro, one mad man hey my village ,everybody knows the name of this mad man even his name popular than king's name, now the question is who wants to become mad in other to get fame? grin

I remember a story of a ground man in Germany that shot a minister or president,when he was been interrogated he said he wants to become a famous man in the German history.

Who cares to know why him of all the good artists in Nigeria that was invited by the consulate to welcome a whole German president.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by ifenes(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
jay2pee:
It's obvious he is gay

I see no difference between him and the gay guys I know at work.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Irore: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
NAMDOSKY30:
After the dinner na nyash firing....God forbid bad thing....guy/girl u need jesus

Angela Merkel must hear this. I'm going to her office now.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by onatisi(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Derenle is sick. No controversy about that. And why the hell was he invited to such a serious responsible gathering as this ?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
thats not even the president of Germany gosh
Naija peeps y'all been had
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by hucienda: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Unless you are a strong bad belle hater, you cant knock Denrele's hussle. This man has made himself a brand without any real known skills. He is not an actor, not a musician, not a comedian, just an weird character who now gets M.C gigs.

He is a cross-dresser that has used his weirdness to earn a very solid living.

The more attacks he gets for his dressing, the more he gets popular and famous and the more he gets paid.

I remember when he visited an office in Lagos for a lunch time meet and greet and the reception he recieved was super cold. He kept trying to work the crowd into an energetic frenzy but they were unreceptive. Denrele just stood up and said: "If you dont want your sons to end up like me, jump up and shout a big Yeah! yeah!!!!, everyone jumped up, yelled and the tension in the room immediately dissipated and he had a good outing that day.

This guy has earned my respect, he does not conform to society's rules..

Congrats Denrele..

What you do takes balls that many of us so-called manly men dont have half of.

The mouthpiece of the gods has spoken! cheesy
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by OkaOme: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
From the look on his face, I can tell the German president is disgusted by Denrele's presence. The faggotry just can't be hidden undecided
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u welcome bro..Nneh eeh! Chukwu agaghi ekwekwa ka umu anyi kpaa udiri agwa Nwa okorobia a na-akpa maka na ojoro njo nke ukwu..why can't u just come here, make your comment & zuzu-out than quoting. Please, if u need sense(s) Go & Meet Sen. Ben Bruce Murray..if my comment pain you, just go & do d needful..

Hahahahahahahaahaha! Siddon behind your chinko phone dey reply everybody even find picture join, na you sabi. You got nothing on the lad...
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by cyril10(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
I am happy for him grin

At least the ordinary man now has a place in large functions...unlike during the days of Jonathan, on the invite, would include...Doyin O, Olisa M, Sambo D, Tony A, Peter O, Obanikoro ...etc

Just respect yourself, it was the German embassy that invited him not Nigerian government bitter son.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Dinner With German President (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
cyril10:

Just respect yourself, it was the German embassy that invited him not Nigerian government bitter son.

In the past, the same embassy would have invited other members - creme-de-la-creme to such event. I insist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) / I Will Remain Single Or Marry A Whiteman- Toyin Aimakhu / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.