Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

New Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Member (697 Views)

A New Member Here!!! / Welcome A New Member / Guys Please Welcome A New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Member by Vavana(f): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello house,

I Just registered today but don't know how someone got my mail address and his already asking me for a date.

He sent his phone number to me and requested for my, I haven't sent my to him.

He reside at Ibadan.

Your Advise please.

Thanks
Re: New Member by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Must be one of them awon weyreys. grin

1 Like

Re: New Member by Synzu(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin these ibadan boys seff...

1 Like

Re: New Member by Olami90: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
That should be least of ur worries.

Just ignore and continue doing ur stuffs except u're interested or av been looking for who to go out with for val.

2 Likes

Re: New Member by masinga07(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
O M G. which kind of talk is this. if someone is asking for your number, why not give him if you wish or you tell him you cant. Anyway welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Re: New Member by osesology(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Vavana:
Hello house,

I Just registered today but don't know how someone got my mail address and his already asking me for a date.

He sent his phone number to me and requested for my, I haven't sent my to him.

He reside at Ibadan.

Your Advise please.

Thanks
U want him, reply him, u dont want him, ignore him, simple as dat. By the way, I luv ur dp, u look beautiful and full of life. U are highly wulcom.
Re: New Member by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
haba! you are new and coming up with this kind of thread...that means you gonna bombard us with threads on each mail you get...mtchewww, you just dey start, neva know how far for nl....welcome sha

3 Likes

Re: New Member by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
I ain't never seen a male get a warm welcome.(I don't mean you're male)

Welcome Op. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Member by vault(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ibadan boys be like..... "welcome to noiraland, gif me ur nemba so we sart on whatsup"grin

1 Like

Re: New Member by ritababe(f): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
midehi2:
haba! you are new and coming up with this kind of thread...that means you gonna bombard us with threads on each mail you get...mtchewww, you just dey start, neva know how far for nl....welcome sha

I surprise oh, 1 thread per 1 mail, that means seun go run oh.
Re: New Member by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
midehi2:
Re: New Member by Vavana(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks, you guys are awesome.
We learn everyday.
Re: New Member by lilmax(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
osesology:

U want him, reply him, u dont want him, ignore him, simple as dat. By the way, I luv ur dp, u look beautiful and full of life. U are highly wulcom.
see this one.......smh
Re: New Member by osesology(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
lilmax:
see this one.......smh
What I do?
Re: New Member by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
I KNOW U
Re: New Member by ojun50(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Vavana:
Thanks, you guys are awesome.

We learn everyday.

so wht hv u learn 2day?
Re: New Member by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well at least you had enough sense not to disclose his name and phone number.
But mama wait oh, aren't you kind of old for all this? You must be at least 43 years old.
Anyway rock on girl, do yo thang. Sha don't let papa Vavana catch you oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Does She Have Postitution Trait In Her DNA? / A Polite Reminder (photo) / Is Virginity Lack Of Opportunity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.