Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:18 PM

Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? (6727 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2009
Are there realy any negative effect of sleeping (making love) with a girl/guy who is possessed of evil spirit (e.g mami-water, witch, wizard, demon, occult, ogbanje, emere, osho, ogboni. . . etc etc)

And what if one is not aware that d opposite sex is possessed or somethin before having to sleep with her/ him ??
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by edogram1(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2009
my guy, nothing de happen.

if u believe in God u go knw say nothing de happen.

even if the mami water say na snake toto i Bleep, na eh own be that, all i know na toto i Bleep.
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by oluwafemi113(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2009
edogram.:

even if the mami water say na snake toto i Bleep, na eh own be that, all i know na toto i Bleep.

brother i they feel you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by walestar(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
call yourself witch, .mami-water, witch, demon, occult, ,ghost.before I mess you, . I go mess you wella, I go mess like never before  but if you turn to ghost. I go pick race
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by tpiah: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2009
na by force to sleep with somebody?

If you say the girl/guy dey possesed then waka pass na. undecided
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by JJYOU: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2009
edogram.:

believe in God should make you not sleep with everything that moves. the word says in proverbs 6 &

2 Timothy 2 :19

" New International Version (©1984)
Nevertheless, God's solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: "The Lord knows those who are his," and, "Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness."

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Nevertheless, the firm foundation of God stands, having this seal, "The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Everyone who names the name of the Lord is to abstain from wickedness."

International Standard Version (©2008)
However, God's solid foundation still stands. It has this inscription on it: "The Lord knows those who belong to him," and "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord must turn away from evil."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
In spite of all that, God's [people] have a solid foundation. These words are engraved on it: "The Lord knows those who belong to him," and "[size=18pt]Whoever worships the Lord must give up doing wrong."[/size]

Proverbs 6 Warning Against Adultery

23 For these commands are a lamp,
this teaching is a light,
and the corrections of discipline
are the way to life,

24 [b]keeping you from the immoral woman,
from the smooth tongue of the wayward wife.

25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty
or let her captivate you with her eyes,

26 [size=16pt]for the prostitute reduces you to a loaf of bread,
and the adulteress preys upon your very life.
[/size]

27 Can a man scoop fire into his lap
without his clothes being burned?

28 Can a man walk on hot coals
without his feet being scorched?

29 So is he who sleeps with another man's wife;
no one who touches her will go unpunished.[/b]

30 Men do not despise a thief if he steals
to satisfy his hunger when he is starving.

31 Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold,
though it costs him all the wealth of his house.

32 But a man who commits adultery lacks judgment;
whoever does so destroys himself.

33 Blows and disgrace are his lot,
and his shame will never be wiped away;

34 for jealousy arouses a husband's fury,
and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

35 He will not accept any compensation;
he will refuse the bribe, however great it is.
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
JJYOU, i am the opposite of verse 25 and against verse 29 which says whatever consequences applies to married peeps who engage in such adulterous act, ,, ,, so?
Tpiah quotes~
Na by force to sleep with somebody?

Tpiah, i bet u dont wana be a guy!! There're some chics u just CANNOT BUT want to sleep with them at All Cost. undecided undecided
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by tpiah: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2009
brein:

Tpiah, i bet u dont wana be a guy!! There're some chics u just CANNOT BUT want to sleep with them at All Cost. undecided undecided

if na so e dey do you, head for church or find something to distract you- eg making more money in a legitimate way.

However, since you say the thing no get control, then dont complain but face the music squarely. At least you'll have the consolation of those moments of pleasure, right?
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by puskin: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2009
Bleep anytin, so-far wen U dey do am, na humanbeing U dey c for bed. Otherwise. . . . .RUN
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by 190: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2009
always use a gud condo.m so dat the spirits wnt be transfered 2 u
Re: Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? by na2day2(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2009
brein:

Are there realy any negative effect of sleeping (making love) with a girl/guy who is possessed of evil spirit (e.g mami-water, witch, wizard, demon, occult, ogbanje, emere, osho, ogboni. . . etc etc)

And what if one is not aware that d opposite sex is possessed or somethin before having to sleep with her/ him ??

this guy, ur life don bend. na ur mamiwater girl friend u still dey think of how to shag her without paying the price? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley / Only Breast When I Start To Suck...Her toto Begin Smell.. yesterday o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.