Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (76859 Views)

Ex Breadseller Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photo / Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by jameseva: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am especially proud of TY Bello for creating something out of nothing for this lady! A heart of Gold worthy of emulation! What a story to affiliate with as a Nigerian! kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nienie(f): 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmmmmm..oluwa yaf picked her call o
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by holadguy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Her own matter don perfect for this year 2016,so help me God too!.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

She's just a celebri'bread'
Lmao.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by valencia25(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by abiolert(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she broke up with the husband before ?
Bros kai see Bottle wey u break! Abeg the correct thing to say is, ' did she break up with her husband'?.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
When things turn around for your favour, people wanna unite with you.....

Such is life undecided
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by tritt(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=White007 post=42798224]Did she broke up with the husband before ?[
GBAGUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by asumo12: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
LOOL
IF NA U NKO?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
MeloGistDotCom:
the man wan follow her chop money... grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by soloheater(m): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Some posts making FP, I don't understand...
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by jambodavid: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
That is good for her
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by repogirl(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shaking my head for some men!

Is now he knows he wants to reunite abi? Where was he when the girl was hawking bread up and down to take care of her baby, now he wants to enjoy in her success.

Marriage of convenience, I wish them the best.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
1 day of favor outweighs 100 days of hard labor grin lucky girl...

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by drnairalov: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
SMH if the man left her before then she shouldn't go back to that man. The man will help destroy her new found career angry for Bleep sake cos she is in the news now... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by callJesu: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
God butter my bread
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Raymee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Jumoke Orisaguna, the former bread hawker turned model who landed the cover of Thisdaystyle has united with her husband Sunday who is now in Lagos.She and Mr Orisaguna have two children in Osun state where they are based.

http://www.melogist.com/jumoke-the-agege-bread-seller-unites-with-her-husband-photos/

looooooool ladies & gentlemen, please start to dey hawk bread or anything abeg! All die na die after all.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
cherylsmith:
Is she a "celebrity" now?

Hope e no dey pain you.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by mariosam(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Considering the high cost of subscription and our love for downloading things online.i have decided to open a new online libary / movie store.here all you have to do is request the movie,book,documentary etc... that you want.And you will get them for free(PROVIDED I CAN LAY MY HAND ON THEM).This offer is open to nairalanders only,so use your nairaland username for the request.
visit this new blog a place your request and by the grace of God,it will be granted.
http://nikedeeds.mywapblog.com

NOTE:THE SIZE OF THE FILE WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, I AM FREE SUBSCRIPTION
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by hero01(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
God don pick her CALL o
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Irore: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Remii:

does that hurt you? na wa oo, be happy for her na, are celebs made with two heads?

If the only thing Bello's photo did was to unite husband and wife if at all they were separated, to me that's a gud achieve.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Really cool. #blessed
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by gurunlocker: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

hilarious... na celebri'bread' no be celebri'tea'
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by AsanwaKC(f): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
this girl no get class.. with this village husband by her side, she can't go far in her career. reunite ko...abi na to kick his ass out finally she supose do. Her life sha...
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by stevLegend: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

tongue
CACAWA:
no

It is called ''Celebreadi''
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by aigjoey(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
White007:
Did she broke up with the husband before ?
wrong English. broke indeed
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by chineduwright110(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
CACAWA:
no

No she is a "selling-bread+tea grin
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by Topsyvic(f): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Divine Favour
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MrImole: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
waterhouse071:
May GOD remember us for good this year
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by MeloGistDotCom: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
Is the husband the man on Red?

Nigeria journalists sef, can't they give a description of those in that picture? I mean Left - Right.............so so and so embarassed

Sorry for that... (L-R) official photographer- Ty Bello , lawyer and family friend-(Names not given) , Jumoke’s husband Sunday (facing her, in pink attire) Jumoke strapped her 14 month old daughter on her chest, and her Media rep and celebrity journalist Azuka Ogujioba.
Re: Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

MEANWHILE WHO DEY DON HELP IF I MAY ASK?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.