Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) (43758 Views)

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by katherinej(f): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
wow - this really cool... CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE POST ON NYSC
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Worth celebrating kip it up
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Meihyor(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Keneking:
They are too close to the female for comfort
u get dirty mind set
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Owobobrown(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
donem:
Small boy deh wori that corper where deh flash phone upandan, then the other corper him khaki no reach trouser length why him no sow short? @ Op.
lol guy you get no joy ooo
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by kenoz(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by olashubomi01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
my corper days tho! grin
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by donem: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
lol guy you get no joy ooo
Bro Naso
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
VickyRotex:
Nice one. cool cool cool

But next time dont give them sugar. cry

I get scared when I see the amount of sugar in coke cry cry

I take it seldom though cheesy tongue

My thought exactly, they should have given them stout since it has low sugar content. grin
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is that yellow guy not Daniel?
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Twy: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
How many schools? is Anglican third or the last? Anyways, the hall looks nice but I doubt the corpers sleep in the town they prbably sleep in Aku e
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
PurestBoy:

My thought exactly, they should have given them stout since it has low sugar content. grin

Huh! angry E no reach na level na angry
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by gbengaunited: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
That is ondo state for you.. We cherish education nd we embrace it
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by adukenny(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hope this quiz was done with uberime fidei (Utmost good faith)? and not an avenue to quiz what is beneath the skirt of those young School girls?
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
majamajic:
nice job
the ones in my village are just after sec school girls
Funny u.[url]
majamajic:
nice job
Funny u.[/url]
majamajic:
nice job
Funny u.
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by JaneJoanJohn(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
It seems Corp members in Ondo state seem to be pulling a lot of weight, this is like the third time they've done something of a worthy cause as read on NL ..Good work guys.
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Sugahylz(f): 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Honestly ion give a f*uck.
Federal government pay ogun corpers na!!
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Tex42(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Atleast they are not on the news for impregnating community/school girls.
Kudos to the corpers, and congrats to the winners...
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by kechbaby(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one. Pls is it ijare or ikare?
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's good if dem, we that are here in sokoto no fit try am... The students are closing by 1.20pm everyday, and they don't understand English at all..
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
The corp members organised a quiz today in Ijare community,ondo state. This quiz is to encourage the academic life of the students. Below are pictures of the participant and winners..the 1st, 2nd and 3rd were : Oxford college, Pragmatic Epistemological college and Anglican school respectively..
OP, are you part of the corps members there. I think I know the man with white native attire presenting the gifts. Is his name by chance Mr. Baale?
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by MAKABBEY(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's good of dem, we that are here in sokoto no fit try am... The students are closing by 1.20pm everyday, and they don't understand English at all..
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Loonyy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Good thread nonsense title
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cool,exactly what i did when i was serving at ILALA..KWARA STATE..
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Quite commendable.
Thank you to the corpers.
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
They are truly serving nigeria. May God bless them. Good job guys
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
donem:
Small boy deh wori that corper where deh flash phone upandan, then the other corper him khaki no reach trouser length why him no sow short? @ Op.
I was the one holding the phone and abeg u can call me
small boi
but remember I was part of the big initiative. Thanks
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes
Sheggy13:

OP, are you part of the corps members there. I think I know the man with white native attire presenting the gifts. Is his name by chance Mr. Baale?
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Twy:
How many schools? is Anglican third or the last? Anyways, the hall looks nice but I doubt the corpers sleep in the town they prbably sleep in Aku e
we stay in Ijare and that's where we r happy being...good power supply.
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Electronzeez(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
This remind me of my days in secondary school . I was the project master to my school JET club . we storm different school claiming prizes with different partner with me untill one bad day cheesy. Damn! We came second to the last , the crowd this time was times two the other competition I have represented my school/JET for .

I felt humiliated , luck was just not on our side , we picked all tough questions, the ones that I and my school mate knew answers too were picked by our competitor .

I was having serious headache , I could not eat the snacks given to us , I later cried when I got home , I was feeling very hot , I could not go to school the next day . not even the counselling from our JET president and class teacher could make me happy .

Untill that day i did not understand how bad it feels for those school that we have been defeating . I always regret ever being part of that competition .

Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by onos217(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op,I'm sure this is Editorial CDS,but I want to know, how were they able to fund this project?

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC