Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) (43754 Views)

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos) / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
nice though we did the same at offa grammar school offa, kwara state. during my service yr too
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Akposkool(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
MAKABBEY:
That's good if dem, we that are here in sokoto no fit try am... The students are closing by 1.20pm everyday, and they don't understand English at all..
oga am in balanga local govment in gombe state. Am serving there and presently organizing a quiz competition for schools in the local govment as my personal cds project. As remote as the place is they still participated in the competition. Infact i just finished the second semi final stage today and the final will come up before the end of the month. Look dont use the lack of english as an excuse. Quiz is not debate just read the question and they answer. The competition is now the talk of the entire local govment. People from the local govment come and watch the students perform and they appreciate me like am now the most important person in the community. My point is if you are determined nothing can stop you. Am from delta and cant speak hausa but my project is almost completed. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
majamajic:
nice job
the ones in my village are just after sec school girls
onye Ala, hehehe.
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by josfamdl(m): 2:14am On Feb 11, 2016
tanx to yu n God bless u
Am proud to be an indigene of ijare n an alumnus of Anglican grammar school.
tank u once again
Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by egbojay: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Deeper life coper

Re: Corpers Organize Quiz In Ijare, Ondo State (Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pregmatic Epistol mo...whaaaat!!!.. ..Mehn!!..dat name gan na skull cracker!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Lawal Kontagora Was Killed Because Of A Girl, Suspect Confesses / Zahradeen Saiful-Islam Deeneeya, Physically Challenged Corper At Abuja NYSC Camp / Kebbi Corper, Juliet Ike, Builds A Kitchen For A School During Her NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.