Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed (1306 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by Geniero: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nlders Please if you live around surulere and work on the island (VI) you can join me everyday to work and back if possible free of charge.I can make do with some company.
Re: Urgently Needed by meandme2: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
God bless your good-heart
Re: Urgently Needed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Geniero:
Nlders Please if you live around surulere and work on the island (VI) you can join me everyday to work and back if possible free of charge.I can make do with some company.
change the title to " free ride for people living in surulere and working in island.

2 Likes

Re: Urgently Needed by An0nimus: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
the default Nigerian thought process on reading this would be "what's the catch?"
Re: Urgently Needed by TaymmyT: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thanks bro.

Bur please drop ur number, cox I've just sent you a PM and yet to get reply.
I llive in yaba and works on the island.
Re: Urgently Needed by magnificientzaz(f): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one.I live in surulere, will need to get your info cos I believe very soon God will give me a job in that location so I'll join u to work.

(1) (Reply)

See Recruitment Process To India Millitary / Estate Management Graduates Wanted / Apply Now For Graduate Job In A Fast Moving Pharmaceutical Company - 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.