Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. (705 Views)

Learn How To Build Your E-commerce Website Like Jumia Using Wordpress For Free / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / 5 Reasons Why Many Bloggers Choosed Blogger Over Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by binoosmart(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blogger is best for traffic and getting fast success in blogging era than the wordpress. here are some things that will prove why blogger is better than the wordpress.

Coding is easy

In blogger making a post is very easy task than the wordpress. Every option has been given directly in blogger you just need to customize it according to you. whereas in wordpress a little bit knowledge of coding is required.blogger makes everything simple.it is not the matter that every blogger should have knowledge of html and CSS but the matter is which is fater and which one is the most user friendly.i think bloggers completely dominates wordpress in this matter.

Blogger is run by Google.

As you know blogger platform is run by google.and i think you also know that google has 68 % of total traffic of the internet.so still the game is google and blogger has one benefit that google gives free traffic to all bloggers for few months and if you are able enough to grasp the benefit of it your blog will become successful.where as wordpress does not give such traffic to their blogs.

So please tell me a blog either from blogger or wordpress ,traffic is the most important thing for it and blogger gives that in the starting of your blog like parents teaching newly born baby to speak.(oops Bad Joke)

Google adsesne Ads Customization
Here is the most important point that i would like to mention,in blogger if you have approved google adsense account you can freely and easily put your google adsense ads code into the template but in case of wordpress it does not happen.in free wordpreess blog wordpress does not allow to put google adsense ads codes inside their templates,but if you want to insert your google adsense ads codes inside wordpress templates than you have to become the pro member of it .means pay money to them.so tell me still who is better blogger or wordpress?. i think blogger is at top.

Blogger is always feel Good Factor

As it clearly indicates that blogger gets more traffic from search engine results especially google and hence wins the game of success.i agree that some things are not available in blogger than the wordpress.but you know everything is traffic which makes any blog successful.so blogger is much better than the wordpress in terms of traffic and success.

Source ::: Ebiraland..com 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; for Success And Traffic.

Did you Have Contrary Opinion ? Drop It
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by Sigoal(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guy, you be newbie? Probably u don't knw wat u are saying. You should rather say is the better option for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by cyberwaver(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
very good article more @http://addednew.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by yomalex(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Really I laugh in php
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by Whizzcute(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
For your points they are actually true , but i still i think wordpress is better...However, i advice newbies to start with blogger nd later switch to wordpress later.

GET HEALTH TIPS AT www.goziehealth.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by swayflow: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mr newbie advicer.. grin continue to change later...
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okay nah
Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by Brainaic(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
You ended up saying nothing, Bruh. It's evident that you haven't used WordPress before. WordPress also has custom shortcuts you can use to edit your site without touching a single line of code and you forgot that on blogger you may have to edit your template too which requires knowledge of html. Your other points are not true except you're referring to free blogs. Google doesn't drive any traffic to your blog simply because you use Blogger. The only advantage Blogger has over WordPress is that it is free and secured by Google but it also gives them ownership over your blog as it can be deleted anytime.

WordPress is a very cool CMS, there are thousands of themes and plugins you can use to do almost anything you want. You should try WP out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why You Should Choose Blogger Over Wordpress; For Success And Traffic. by emmalexdboy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Brainaic:
You ended up saying nothing, Bruh. It's evident that you haven't used WordPress before. WordPress also has custom shortcuts you can use to edit your site without touching a single line of code and you forgot that on blogger you may have to edit your template too which requires knowledge of html. Your other points are not true except you're referring to free blogs. Google doesn't drive any traffic to your blog simply because you use Blogger. The only advantage Blogger has over WordPress is that it is free and secured by Google but it also gives them ownership over your blog as it can be deleted anytime.

WordPress is a very cool CMS, there are thousands of themes and plugins you can use to do almost anything you want. You should try WP out.
I couldn't agree more with you. Some people just love spreading ignorance, can you imagine?

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! Adsense Scammer. / Mygistarena.com For Sale / Default Admin Username And Password List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.