Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (54721 Views)

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Destiny !
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by okooloyun1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by asumo12: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
LIGHT must SHINE!!!

grin
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by justmenoni: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Alot of our ladies will venture into agege bread hawking business now

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by XploraBen(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Wow! An achievement I must say.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
And the lie continues

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by wristbangle: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
May God also change my story just like this agege bread lady's own
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Will it be "bad belle" if I say it's just a coincidence laced with luck? Am I the only one not "inspired" by this? embarassed

See your life, your mate has transcended from a lowly bread-seller to being featured on CNN. You still dey there dey form big girl. Keep waiting to get inspired. Mugu grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by An0nimus: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Will it be "bad belle" if I say it's just a coincidence laced with luck? Am I the only one not "inspired" by this? embarassed

Not only you o. Other bad belles nationwide

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by macklef(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls i dont get this agege bread gist.
Dod she enter d pics with Tinnie unexpectedly?
And what was so outrageous with d concept if unexpected
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by crackhouse(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
......but what's her story? can sb brief me abeg.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
gbens2000:
maybe u ave had it rosy all your life so it might be difficult for you to see the real picture behind the pictures.
no, not at all. Much as I try to get the inspiration, I keep getting the feeling that it's mere luck. I may be wrong. I'm very happy for her, and I prayed she is not dumped when it matters most. but hey;i'll rather get inspired by successes with traceable history. People that built their empire( billion dollars empire) from absolutely nothing. Ingenuity. You get? Just my opinion oo.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=stanbuggy post=42801115][/quote]yes. Why?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

See your life, your mate has transcended from a lowly bread-seller to being featured on CNN. You still dey there dey form big girl. Keep waiting to get inspired. Mugu grin
lool. Errmm.. but you literally live all your life on nairaland naa. You can't be better than me in this lifetime. Take it to the banks. Hey, son of a mugu; regards to you hapless parents that unfortunately gave birth to you. Cheers son!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Geogeo1: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
When Baba God picks your call, your life don change.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by sam4(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
They succeeded in turning her to national prostitute
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
An0nimus:

Not only you o. Other bad belles nationwide
including you abi? Lool
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ishilove:
O God my Fatheeeerrrrr, announce my glory to the world!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Ishilove = Olajumoke Orisaguna's Nairaland pseudonym.

God has finally buttered your palm. I'm so happy for you Aunty.
I just have one question for you, Ma. How were you able to multitask so smoothly - you know, sell bread whilst moderating on NL? Feel free to share your secret tips for young girls out there still living with the Peter Pan complex so that they can emulate you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by saintkel(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
MissNora?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by shamecurls(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bread na the way now ooooo
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Philinho(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
fine Girls will now start selling Agege bread .....but life doesn't work that way
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by bigtt76(f): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I hope ....I repeat ...I hope they are going to be paying her real good money o! Not for the model agencies to pocket the millions and pay her pitance undecided
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by JuanDeDios: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
jinha:
good publicity for Agege bread...
As in ehn? Na to go open bakery o!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by oglalasioux(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
nouvelle:
Her story keeps getting better. It reminds me of cinderella story. TY Bello is the fairy godmother. The bottom line is that her time has come. When God remembers you, there's no stopping you. I wish her all the best.

Congrats to the girl.

God doesn't forget anybody and therefore needs not remember anybody. Religion has so warped our minds into thinking there is a God out there who dictates who gets blessed or who dies brutally in an accident. It's a big error.

If there is such a God then it's an indictment on him.

People should stop attributing self worth to devine providence. You may not know how many people the photographer approached before this lady's humility bagged her this great opportunity.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Zellie: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
God really picked her call o , even saved her number too embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by smoby(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Pls GOD let me enter into my destined to be either by mistake or ur wish in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by kaziblake(f): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
When Gods decide's to open your book of remembrance...who closes it?

He is the same always.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Duru009(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Her time to shine has come......
Nobody cannt stop that,,,,,,,,,,

When GOD remember you. Even ur enemies will rejoice with you.
Glorryyyyy!!!.....
2016-- its my year.God will surely remember me.

Its my time to shine already........
Thank you JESUS
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Cubeet: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by dandoki: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:

That's why u will never be a wonder, despite ur name.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
lool. Errmm.. but you literally live all your life on nairaland naa. You can't be better than me in this lifetime. Take it to the banks. Hey, son of a mugu; regards to you hapless parents that unfortunately gave birth to you. Cheers son!

@bolded__you must be referring to yourself, because you have spent more than1 month & 9 days online. As for me, I just pop in & leave almost immediately like a deadbeat dad. cheesy

No wonder Valentine's day is like every other regular day to you - no secret admirer, no boyfriend, no love life. You are like a tennis umpire - cos love means nothing to you.
Your neck is longer than a crane.
Your àss looks like Steve Harvey's moustache
Your areola is already looking like that of my grandma sef cheesy

And here you are calling me names.
You are a lunatic my dear grin
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by 9inches(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Dat girl s too young to make her go half nude oooooo abeg make dem treat her like an ambassador to odas kids
She's in her late twenties and a mother of two.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.