Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (54724 Views)

Olajumoke Gives Her Ex-Breadseller Colleagues N5k Each (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Irore: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
Juve4:
Thank God for her life.

Make una remember her two children. Will be more ambassadorial if her kids are always with her.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Will it be "bad belle" if I say it's just a coincidence laced with luck? Am I the only one not "inspired" by this? embarassed

Definitely bad belle but you're alright , we all have had bad belle towards another at least once in our life time
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by 4nobody4every1: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
When your day and time of glory appears, all the forces of creation will cooperate to favor you, it is her time, even the witches from her village and the devil himself got no choice but to align with the universe to favor her, moral of the story, dont give up regardless of what you are going through, keep on keeping on, very soon, you will be announced to your world and be celebrated by all, congrats to her, go and shine girl, it is your time cool
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by nouvelle(f): 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
oglalasioux:

Congrats to the girl.

God doesn't forget anybody and therefore needs not remember anybody. Religion has so warped our minds into thinking there is a God out there who dictates who gets blessed or who dies brutally in an accident. It's a big error.

If there is such a God then it's an indictment on him.

People should stop attributing self worth to devine providence. You may not know how many people the photographer approached before this lady's humility bagged her this great opportunity.

You are absolutely right when you said God doesn't forget anyone, I reckon what I meant is more in line with there being time for everything. So it's her time to laugh
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Na bread selling win am now...Hmmmmmm
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

@bolded__you must be referring to yourself, because you have spent more than1 month & 9 days online. As for me, I just pop in & leave almost immediately like a deadbeat dad. cheesy

No wonder Valentine's day is like every other regular day to you - no secret admirer, no boyfriend, no love life. You are like a tennis umpire - cos love means nothing to you.
Your neck is longer than a crane.
Your àss looks like Steve Harvey's moustache
Your areola is already looking like that of my grandma sef cheesy

And here you are calling me names.
You are a lunatic my dear grin
*sigh. The issue isn't that you are delusional and mad! You know that kind of madness that u'll still be thinking you're alright? Psychosis et al. My main issue is the unfortunate woman that will keep up with a chatterbox as a husband. Woe betide that woman in advance. You start what you know you can't keep up with. I'm sure u'll mail the mods now reporting me for the insults you started. You are pathetic. I mean, you even checked for total time online? Choi. Smh!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Definitely bad belle but you're alright , we all have had bad belle towards another at least once in our life time
hmmm.. Ok oo lipsrsealed lol
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
*sigh. The issue isn't that you are delusional and mad! You know that kind of madness that u'll still be thinking you're alright? Psychosis et al. My main issue is the unfortunate woman that will keep up with a chatterbox as a husband. Woe betide that woman in advance. You start what you know you can't keep up with. I'm sure u'll mail the mods now reporting me for the insults you started. You are pathetic. I mean, you even checked for total time online? Choi. Smh!

Hahaha . E pain am ooo. grin grin
Mumu, I was only fücking with you.
{In Heath Ledger's voice] Why so serious?

Why are you this angst? Tell me dear, did you catch the LASSA fever?

•Then woe betide you - cos I was planning on marrying you. grin

And for the record, I never checked for the time spent online - that was a Hail Mary move.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
dandoki:

That's why u will never be a wonder, despite ur name.
lool. Oshey! Prophet of doom! Even the devil can't stop me! It won't even take so much time. You'll still be alive and be commenting on NL as usual. Just to tell you it'll be soon! Pele. Great minds don't believe in luck. I don't believe in "luck". I work for everything I get and it'll show forth in no time. It'll be everywhere. Pele. You don chop?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Boybrano(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oh what a world Just by passing-by people she never knew or heard about turned this bread seller to a model... My prayer point this day is “ Lord do not let shame to make me miss my heaven sent helper“ IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN!!!!! Like if you are in support of my prayer point
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by oglalasioux(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
nouvelle:

You are absolutely right when you said God doesn't forget anyone, I reckon what I meant is more in line with there being time for everything. So it's her time to laugh

It's better when you say there is time for everything. The universe is programmed for everyone to have a dinner table; there will be seven sweet dishes and seven sour dishes. No one gets more or less.

It's demoralizing to attribute any occurrence in life to arbitrary devine intervention. The powers behind the universe doesn't work that way.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Gabaleve(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Can she speak english'?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by oodua1stson: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
The woman is beautiful sha
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Hahaha . It pain am ooo. grin grin
Mumu, I was only fücking with you.
{In Heath Ledger's voice] Why so serious?

Why are you this angst? Tell me dear, did you catch the LASSA fever? grin

For the record I never checked for your time spent online - that was a Hail Mary move.
great people don't have as much time you have to start up an argument online with a woman. Ask Seun. you see why you can't be great? I will keep airing my opinion so that u'll just choke and collapse on it one day. What I feel about this charade of folly of yours? ... Pity,Empathy I can't even be angry. Angry over an inconsequential little boy that prattles with reckless abandon with an unknown person like a kindergarten online? Never! Aye da? Shior!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Bamz(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
nouvelle:
Her story keeps getting better. It reminds me of cinderella story. TY Bello is the fairy godmother. The bottom line is that her time has come. When God remembers you, there's no stopping you. I wish her all the best.

lol nice analogy! kiss
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
Will it be "bad belle" if I say it's just a coincidence laced with luck? Am I the only one not "inspired" by this? embarassed
Nope...we are both sadists. Cheers!

Actually, I'm a 'realistic optimist'; but you're a sadist through and through. Sorry.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by hitz: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hype Hype Hype. tongue

T.Y bello should chill with this girl.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by EmmyUrch: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Thank God for her life. I just hope when the money starts coming plenty she won't dump her husband. Women are promiscuous and unpredictable we know

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by nefertitiram: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
nouvelle:
Her story keeps getting better. It reminds me of cinderella story. TY Bello is the fairy godmother. The bottom line is that her time has come. When God remembers you, there's no stopping you. I wish her all the best.

I've been living under a rock. What's her good fortune?
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by ikennafort(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'll love to eat agege bread.
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by tunnex90: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
great people don't have as much time you have to start up an argument online with a woman. Ask Seun. you see why you can't be great? I will keep airing my opinion so that u'll just choke and collapse on it one day. What I feel about this charade of folly of yours? ... Pity,Empathy I can't even be angry. Angry over an inconsequential little boy that prattles with reckless abandon with an unknown person like a kindergarten online? Never! Aye da? Shior!

the guy say him dey play with you na. you too dey take life serious madam. relax
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by amanze15(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
patience a virtue cheesy cool
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by hitz: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
no, not at all. Much as I try to get the inspiration, I keep getting the feeling that it's mere luck. I may be wrong. I'm very happy for her, and I prayed she is not dumped when it matters most. but hey;i'll rather get inspired by successes with traceable history. People that built their empire( billion dollars empire) from absolutely nothing. Ingenuity. You get? Just my opinion oo.

You're preaching to the wrong crowd. People believe in "Miracles" in this part of the world.

I hope T.Y bello will follow up after the dust settles. Cos brands in the line she is pushing this girl into demand alot!!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by inme: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beauty pageant companies don fuCCk most of our aspiring models, infact dem don almost comot the totto cover, yet Lagos Television never still interview them grin grin grin

Wait on GOD!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by aalangel(f): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
So when will they remove the Agege bread seller description from her name? I think we all know Jumoke now. After all, Oluchi sold bread too. Is she still referred to as bread seller?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by colossus2: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
nefertitiram:

angry That space is already taken
Lol. I am very sorry grin
Her posture is same as Nefertiti's smiley
Remains your space tho' wink
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by ATERI(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Another western media about to demonise Nigeria. CNN would focus her poor background for 45 minutes and something else for the remaining minutes.
By the way, the line between a prostitute and a model is tiny. Good luck to her
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by seyibaale(m): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
it's not meant for you to get inspired...its not everybody that sees
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice one!

Hope this celebrity ish no go affect her marriage.
Cos very soon it will be divorce saga!
NA then she go wan date one choc guy!
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by ijustdey: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
favour really found are worthy to be a recipient of his grace

this looks like a Cinderella story tales
Re: Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
seyibaale:
it's not meant for you to get inspired...its not everybody that sees
oh yeah.. including you and yours? shocked wonderment! Pele. Life can truly be difficult for the blind. How do you cope? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Drag Annie Idibia Into The Toke Makina Mess / Olajumoke's Photoshoot For Designer Layo G Woman / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.