Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (40020 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Caption This Photo Of Iyanya And Ben Murray Bruce / Ben Murray-Bruce Pictured With Regina Askia Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by EngrAbiola: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Minister of Power, Works & Housing, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN, pictured with the Senate Chief Whip, Senator Olusola Adeyeye and Senator Ben Murray Bruce shortly after the Session of the Year 2016 Budget Defence.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and-senator-ben-murray-bruce-after-budget-defence-today/

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by EngrAbiola: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
the only minister that can turn A to B

SEE more photos from the budget presentation @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/caption-this-photo-of-fashola-and-senator-ben-murray-bruce-after-budget-defence-today/

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by efilefun(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hope Ben was able to ask fashola all he needs to know about his ministry's budget and wasn't just a spectator during the presentation. Cuz it's gonna be meaningless ranting on twitter when you had the opportunity to scrutinize him physically.

God bless Nigeria
Nigeria shall be great again!!!

189 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by brainbox1000(m): 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okay nice

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by waterhouse071(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
fashola: senator Bruce you look gentle and cultured in real life, but why didn't you ask questions when I was defending the budget.
Senator Bruce: I only represent my people on twitter not in real life.

175 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by thinkdip(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Senator Ben-Bruce, the tutor of Dino, the father of omojuwa, the giver of common sense to Apc, Buhari, and their E-rats here and abroad.

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
FigOwoNation grin cool cool shocked
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by WukedP(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
OK nau, fashola like, Ben na u dey open we yansh for Twitter ba?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by tokiniofficial(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
What's the essence of the defence??

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by mayorkyzo: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
So after smiling with them e would go on twitter and attack them...smh..all these politicians just be deceiving us..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by bastien: 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Weitin them talk
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Ama80(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Occupy Nass.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by adorablepepple(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
undecided What consign we the people of the nation. Welcome to nairaland blog
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Eebrahym(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
What's the outcome of the defence?
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by David0(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice seeing Fashola again.

Murray Bruce looking innocent, don't be surprised his next tweet will b against Fashola and recent increment of light bill grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Rastamann: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigeria wasting taxpayers money since 1930...

What has been the achievement of this ministry since it was established?

People Deceiving People!
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Bodd0806: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok that nice
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by shamecurls(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
BRF 2023 loading................

Who God has blessed, No man can curse.....

Aso-rock straight............

14 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by IrradiatoR: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
he should work well without causing hardship to Nigerians.
i pray God help him on this

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by TimeManager(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
When a wailer shakes hand with CHANGE. Wailers sef... The truth has spoken!
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by rindee(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
One day, u will make us proud
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by boboLIL(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mr common sense. I. See you
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Nicur: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
is it that quality threads or topic for front page no dey today or wetin? so what is the point of this thread? or moving it to front page?? angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Viktor1983(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
it's all good
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
weytin kwansine me kwo?
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Olamipapa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
seen
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Innodon(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Seen what next?
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by slytubadth(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
After you will condemn them..why not do that in front of em?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by Fabulous7(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
how will this let d govenor of oyo state to pay workers salary owing my mum nd others 4 months? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by efilefun(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
thinkdip:
Senator Ben-Bruce, the tutor of Dino, the father of omojuwa, the giver of common sense to Apc, Buhari, and their E-rats here and abroad.
huh
Re: Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today by KAYNINI(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
BEN: inspite of your good suit and obvious charm on these old men , expect the verdict on my tweet handle

Fashola: I will get my PA to interpret the whole lines

Ben: be nice to explain to your boss the president

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Flaunts Cooking Skills For Chef Chioma Challenge [PICS] / Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.