Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 (943 Views)

DRY LANDS IN A GATED ESTATE LOCATED AT ABIJO GRA....INSTANT ALLOCATION / OWN A PROPERTY IN IBEJU LEKKI OR OTA FOR AS LOW AS N540, 000 / Get A Plot Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
PAY JUST N40,000 MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS AND OWN A PLOT OF LAND IN IBEJU-LEKKI, LAGOS!

PURCHASE FIVE (5) PLOTS IN OUR NEW ESTATE - HAVILLA GARDENS - AT N540K EACH AND GET ONE FREE!

Call or whatsapp Ejiro on 08105987749, 08183387283 or BBM 7F46A961 for unbelievable land deals starting from 540k-9mil in ibeju lekki, Lagos.

Installment payment options available

Excision file number - KL/10343

Whoever you are, whatever you are, wherever you are and however you are, you will always come to a place of realizing that owning a landed property is uncompromisingly expedient for your good. If you have now reached that point, then you need to speak with me ASAP.

Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
still selling
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by Ephemmm: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2016
ejibor:
still selling

Majority of these lands for sale are fake.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
@Ephemmm: lol, you are truly funny, you know, honestly, its quite irresponsible to throw out a comment like that without backing it up with reasonable and indisputable strong proof, i therefore implore you to back up your claim with some real relevant proof that has direct relationship with this very product i am putting up for sale and i promise to bring some clarity and deeper understanding to you present perspective should there be the need.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
ejibor:
@Ephemmm: lol, you are truly funny, you know, honestly, its quite irresponsible to throw out a comment like that without backing it up with reasonable and indisputable strong proof, i therefore implore you to back up your claim with some real relevant proof that has direct relationship with this very product i am putting up for sale and i promise to bring some clarity and deeper understanding to you present perspective should there be the need.

While his conclusion seems to be hasty, it is true that many of these estates have had their documents revoked for many reasons. SOME WERE OUTRIGHT FAKES. Especially the period immediately after Fashola's tenure became over.

I also seek to get a property within the Lekki/Ajah axis, however, it is difficult trusting my fellow Nigerians nowadays. They can present and forge any document to ''toast'' you into parting with your hard earned money.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by Ephemmm: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

While his conclusion seems to be hasty, it is true that many of these estates have had their documents revoked for many reasons. SOME WERE OUTRIGHT FAKES. Especially the period immediately after Fashola's tenure became over.

I also seek to get a property within the Lekki/Ajah axis, however, it is difficult trusting my fellow Nigerians nowadays. They can present and forge any document to ''toast'' you into parting with your hard earned money.

Are you minding him? What those Estate Agents do not realize that they lack public trust and confidence. Worst still, they will stating another payment you have to make after you have finalized your payment: something that was not stated under the initial terms and conditions.

Despite the fact that I invest a lot in short term investment like TB, I can still boost of at least 1m which have remained idle since two months now which almost cover two plots.

But who will open his eyes for someone to just put dust in his eyes?
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
@AnakinSkywalker and @Ephemmm: i promise you, i totally get your concerns, especialy if you have initialy suffered losses with such transactions in the past, but i dare say the reason most people suffer such losses is because they are not patient enough to conduct a thorough investigation of the said property or engage a relevant seasoned unbiased resource professional to do the due diligence on their behalf before committing funds.
On a personal note, i always strongly advice prospective clients to visit the said property, pick up the coordinates from the site(any credible surveyor can do that for you), take the coordinates to Lands Bureau Office in Alausa and chart the property to know the state of the property if its free from Government commitment or not, also go to New Towns Development Authority office in yaba and check as well with the same coordinates - both checks by your own independent consultants will not cost you more that 10k for each search. When the results are returned to you and you are satisfied, then you can go to the office of the vendor company, ask for the original deed of assignment between the company and the community, see it for yourself, - if you want, you can also launch your own private investigation with the omoniles in the area to be sure that the family that sold to the company really owns the land -, After you are satisfied with all these reports, only then should you commit a penny to anybody as payment for land. This process has a very high chance of saving you from fakes and thieves, i suggest it all the time and not one person that has been patient enough to employ it has been duped by either omonile or any company. If you want to buy land in Lagos, please be patient and thorough and follow this process or a better one if you know how and am certain no company or omonile will dupe you. Unfortunately, most patrons are in too much of a hurry to invest hence the mistakes they make and afterwards they blame either the firm or the thug, whereas nobody stopped them from doing their own due diligence. No omonile or company will take your money at gun point, just do your own search and investigations right. That is why i go as far as including the Excision File Number and C of O/Govs Consent Number of some of the properties we have on our stable so that even before you contact me you would have begun and even completed your own private investigation.
So personally, i think its behooves the investor to do a thorough and extensive investigation before paying a penny, because even as a company we carry out our own such investigations before we enter into any deal with communities, its simply too important to ignore, you ignore it and you cry that you have been duped whereas in reality its more like you have duped your own self for failing to check the property out.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
still open
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
ejibor:
still open

I refer to your response to my reply on your post. Well said and a good response.

I will personally want to ask of two things from you:

1. I love the Ogombo/Abraham Adesanya area in Lekki/Ajah (sorry I dont know the difference between Lekki and Ajah o). But I know the areas well and I have visited the OGOMBO Area some time back and loved it. But I heard so many areas were acquired by the Government.

2. Can you give the GPS Coordinates of the estate in Ibeju Lekki you are talking about on this topic. Note, not surveyors coordinates. I mean coordinates in easting and northings. Preferably in decimal seconds.

Thank you.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
To answer your questions:
1. I too have heard that some portions of the Ogombo area have been committed to government projects but i do not know the very area that has such plans, and i also know that the Lekki Phase II Scheme is in that area as well, but i will suggest you just visit the very site you are interested in and pick up the coordinates and go check it out in Alausa to be sure its not part of the area acquired by govt.

2. The coordinates with decimal seconds that i have is no longer available, i cant seem to remember where i kept it in my mail, but for your sake i will return to the site this week and pick it up again and give it to you right here. I promise.

AnakinSkywalker:

I refer to your response to my reply on your post. Well said and a good response.

I will personally want to ask of two things from you:

1. I love the Ogombo/Abraham Adesanya area in Lekki/Ajah (sorry I dont know the difference between Lekki and Ajah o). But I know the areas well and I have visited the OGOMBO Area some time back and loved it. But I heard so many areas were acquired by the Government.

2. Can you give the GPS Coordinates of the estate in Ibeju Lekki you are talking about on this topic. Note, not surveyors coordinates. I mean coordinates in easting and northings. Preferably in decimal seconds.

Thank you.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
ejibor:
To answer your questions:
1. I too have heard that some portions of the Ogombo area have been committed to government projects but i do not know the very area that has such plans, and i also know that the Lekki Phase II Scheme is in that area as well, but i will suggest you just visit the very site you are interested in and pick up the coordinates and go check it out in Alausa to be sure its not part of the area acquired by govt.

2. The coordinates with decimal seconds that i have is no longer available, i cant seem to remember where i kept it in my mail, but for your sake i will return to the site this week and pick it up again and give it to you right here. I promise.

Thank you. I will expect them as you have stated. Even in Decimal degrees I dont mind. I will convert to decimal seconds. I just need to input into google earth to see the natural/aesthetic surroundings of the estate and how tranquil and serene it will most likely be.

Thank you once again.
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
still available
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
still selling
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
still open
Re: Acquire A 675sqm Of Land In A Gated Estate In Ibeju-lekki For N540,000 by ejibor: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
still available

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Wrought Iron Security Gate For Sale In Ph (pics) / Beautiful Achitectural Design Made With Match Sticks-(pics) / Wow Offers At A Wow Price,we Are Certified,come In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.