Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible (1182 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
digital defloration means inserting a finger or thumb into a virgin female's vagina to cause her to bleed and take away her virginity. So when Salome himself did digital defloration to Mary (Jesus' mother), and Isaac "himself" did digital defloration to Rebekah, it means that both mentioned men had inserted their fingers into the mentioned female' vaginas

Let us look at the following Verses in the Bible: "If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, 'I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,' then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. The girl's father will say to the elders, 'I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity.' Then her parents shall display the cloth [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter's vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 22:13-18)"

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"

The New JPS translation of Deuteronomy 22:15-17 makes it even more clear about having the parents of the girl displaying the bloody piece of cloth before the elders of the town.

According to the Talmud, the cloth should be "A cloth of less than 3 square finger-breadths. (From the Talmud, Eruvin 29b-30a and Succah 16a)", and before it is being used, it should be "soft, woolen and clean. (From the Talmud, Niddah 17a)"
Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
Please Christian fathers I urge you to not follow your Bible and do NOT do this to your daughters!
Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
"`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?' (From the NIV Bible, Jeremiah 8:8
Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by jcross19: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Deal with that 109 verses that instigate war on non muslims first. Allah is a gods of terrorism while the followers are possess by the demon of demolition. You better give your life to christ before is too late.
Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
jcross19:
Deal with that 109 verses that instigate war on non muslims first. Allah is a gods of terrorism while the followers are possess by the demon of demolition. You better give your life to christ before is too late.

Brother if you cannot answer for these Bible verses, and need to derail, perhaps you could make your own thread?
Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by malvisguy212: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Please Christian fathers I urge you to not follow your Bible and do NOT do this to your daughters!
your mind is soo dirty, am sure your muslims brother will be disappointed with you.

A girls virginity was checked by having a
white SHEET under them the first time
they made love. The SHEET was kept as
evidence. The man had exactly ONE day
to make this claim- meaning that after
that time the sheet could be discarded.
(Talmud Masechta Kesubos Chapter 1)
On top of that- because the sheet could
be falsified or the girl could have lost her hymen through vigorous activity and not through sex- the sheet was NOT accepted by evidence and the husband would have to bring two witnesses to prove that she had had sex before she married him- and if he had witnesses, the parents had to bring witnesses that would prove his witnesses were false (once again Talmud Masechta Kesubos Chapter 1) The idea that the passage is referring to WITNESSES and not an actual garment or sheet is confirmed in Sifrei 22:92 and the Talmud, Masechta Kesubos 46a) And Talmud Eruvin and Niddah deal with a MARRIED women's SELF EXAMINATION every month to see of she is still menstruating or not. it has nothing to do with a new bride being checked by anyone else.

The note on Doctors in modern Morocco
is NOT to the Moroccan Jewish community (which no longer exists since
they all moved to Israel after the state
was established and they were expelled
by the Moroccans). On top of that Isaac
was Rebecca's HUSBAND, not her father.
Also, what the person leaves out is that
the procedure is explictly PROHIBITED
after the giving of the Torah- Isaac was
not subject to Torah law at the time.
All in all, all you've provided is a
standard anti-Semitic rant in which
Jewish sources are misquoted and put in out of context in order to try and stir up hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by analice107: 1:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Ops.
You are getting too desperate. Calm down and stop foaming in the mouth. Muhammed did all he did, it's not your fault. Stop this despetate attempt to defame when even you know it's a lie.
Can't you see how people ignore you? Am embarrassed on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible by lllllllllllll: 1:30am On Feb 11, 2016
ya man found this to be a very disgustin aspect of di Bible. Thank you for bringing this disgusting shameful filth to the light of the dayyyy.!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Zambia President, Lungu, Hosted Prophet Joshua Iginla + Exclusive Pictures / A Lady Will Win America Election - Pastor Tb Joshusa The Video / Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.