Stats: 3,149,015 members, 7,803,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily (14802 Views)

FG Targets N19bn Savings From Travels, Sitting Allowances- Adeosun / We Will Save $10bn From Fuel Importation- Buhari / Foreign Suppliers Blacklist Nigeria From Fuel Imports (2) (3) (4)

Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by hamilton62(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:

When does Jesus turns to God
He is but God the Son
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by 9japrof(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2016
That's more than a fuc.king billion naira in two days, and more than a fuc.king 15 billion naira in 30 days. I call this free money cos they never bargained that a situation like this would occur.

Fuu.ck the issue of saving, what Nigeria needs now is hyper investment of money to ensure circulation of funds and stimulate the economy. What kind of people do we have in the economic team. I believe Nigeria has a shortfall of funds, Buh anyone saying Nigeria is broke should have his head examined.

Buhari messed up by not inviting seasoned economists into his kitchen cabinet. That finance minister of a lady would definitely be overwhelmed by the pressure of work on her table cos she has never handled anything big of this nature. A soludo, sanusi(tho a hyper talkative) or even Okonjo iweala would have handled this crisis better.

Buhari choice of cabinet are definitely people whom he can remote control instead of giving them free hand to make sound economic policies, chai Naija we don enter be that ooo

Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by centyboy: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
come see d impact now... Na one day impact dey show....nonsense . If u fail to see d impact in d next two three years and u complain i can understand u.. How old is d present government?
grow some senses nigger,all i'm reading here is a quote full of trash,i heard lawma is on strike...is it true? cheesy
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by persius555(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2016
tooman:
sense?
Nonsense. I believe generators consume 30% of the 40 million litres, that is if the figures are true.
Provide at least 18 hours of electricity nationwide and see those figures go down dratically.
I wonder why we celebrate. inefficiency.
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by omokab: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Tunami:
point of correction, he is the last hope of few, but jesus is the last hope of many.
jesus is the last hope christians meaning you have to be specific.
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2016
buhari where is our money
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by truthisbittar12: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
weldone baba surely the change for
good nigerians have praying for long
is on the coner.
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by jtwest(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Does dis gets to the bank account of common man at the end of the day? Or it goes to the barn of yam
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
centyboy:
grow some senses nigger,all i'm reading here is a quote full of trash,i heard lawma is on strike...is it true? cheesy
ur responds shows ur level of maturity(age).. my question again how old is d present government. until u are able to deduce dat., u will have d answer to ur nagging..
Re: Savings From Fuel Subsidy Removal Rises To N647m Daily by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
centyboy:
ur responds shows ur level of maturity(age).. my question again how old is d present government. until u are able to deduce dat., u will have d answer to ur nagging

Ibos React With Hashtags / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole / Anambra State Government Tours Major Water Projects In The State-(photos)