Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. (22196 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Tested - Make Money In Ads Viewing [$100-$300] Daily / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Banking $100-$300 daily using Instagram- Completely easy and legit.

This method is new and i just found out about it towards the end of last year,December 2015. It was inspired by a member in warriorforum. If you are finding it hard to make your first $$$ online, this might be a breakthrough for you.

This Instagram formula requires no investment, although, if you choose to invest, you should make your ROI in a matter of weeks.

This is not a get rich in a snap of fingers scheme, it requires patience and consistency on your part. If done properly, you can easily bank in $100-$300 a day, a lot of peple are already doing this, so be rest assured that this system still works.

What You will Need
⦁ A new Instagram account
⦁ A niche
⦁ A lot of pictures for your Niche
⦁ Instgram image reposter
. A $5 Investment
In summary, what you will be doing is posting images on Instagram to get a huge following then we will be promoting stuffs to them to buy.

It's very important that you choose a good niche. Now, there are some niches on instagram that promote themselves, what I mean is, this niches do so well on instagram that you won't spend much time promoting your account.

I will be giving you those niches shortly.

Create a new Instagram account
Instagram account is free, so create a new one and choose a username that resonate with whatever niche you will be promoting.
For example, if i will be posting pictures of funny memes or videos, i will use a username like
"humourgram" funnymemes or viralmemes, just be creative.

Choosing the right niche

Just like I indicated earlier, some niches do better than others , from the little time i've spent on instagram, these are the picture niches that do well on instagram:

1. Food
2. Cars
3. Funny pic/memes
4. Fashion
5. Sports

The funny pics and car pics gets a lot of likes and followers in no time, so I will advice you go into them if you love cars and funny stuffs.

I love fast cars, so I have chosen the car niche and in few weeks, i've grown it close to a thousand followers,at the time of writing this post, i 've had 940 followers, this is a very slow growth for anyone who post daily Instagram photos.

Since the account i created was just for testing, i really don't post regularly...Sometimes, I go weeks without posting but I still managed to pull close to a thousand followers

If you post quality pictures at least 5 times a day using the right hashtags to get followers, you should be looking to gain thousands of followers in few weeks.

Getting pictures for your new account

You are going to need lot of pictures for a start and i'll show you were to get that in a moment.
If you are going to be gathering a lot of pictures all over the internet, it may be taskful and even worse, you may violate some image rights and if reported on instagram, your account will be banned.

Don't get sad though, If you will be going into funny pics and cars, you can get 200 pictures of funny pics or cars for just $5 on Fiverr.
For those of you who don't know how Fiverr works. Fiverr is a marketplace that people buy and sell services starting from $5.

I only trust this guy that i got 100 fast cars pictures, it was enough for me but if you have extra $10, he should give you 200 pictures which will be perfect.

The link to his Fiverr page
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/006ed2711c

Instagram image reposter
There are many phone app on the playstore which will allow you to repost other users pictures.

Reposting other users photo is not advisable for a start, you can start reposting other accounts photos when you have gained few hundred followers. This way, the user will likely reciprocate while giving you credit for your photos and hence increase your followers.

When you repost user's photo, always remember to give credit by mentioning them in the comments. This is very necessary if you don't want to be reported and banned

Alright, I'm going to pause here to see if this thread will get anywhere.... I will continue when i get 7 raving comments. If it does, I will continue with the following

1.How to get followers fast

2.Using the right hashtags to gain followers and picture likes.

3.How to make money after gaining enough following You can make a $1000 just from a technique i will show you.

4.The right apps to use for reposting other account pictures

5.How to start earning within a month if you have deep pockets Serious deep pockets

6.A sneak peak (with proofs) into some account already making $1000 dollar from a single post

Why i will wait for this comments is because, i am an online marketer and i make good use of my time, don't wanna waste time on a thread that will not be productive.

BTW, I AM NOT SELLING YOU ANY EBOOK OR STUFFS LIKE THAT, THIS IS COMPLETELY FREE. I AM ONLY DOING THIS TO GET A GOOD REPUTATION ON NAIRALAND.

Their might be errors in this article and i am truly sorry for that, like i said, time is money to me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Bigmind(m): 7:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Interesting! OP, I'm very much interested in what you are about to reveal here. Pls, go on. I'm following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bigmind:
Interesting! OP, I'm very much interested in what you are about to reveal here. Pls, go on. I'm following.

Alright, just follow this thread... i will continue as soon as the conditions above are met....Lol, of course my comments are not included.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by blym4real: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmmm watching in 3D with detective glass on.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Laurienzo(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice...
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by julian888(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Am following
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emmy4lov(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm in ....

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by ashatoda: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
i dey ya back bumpa to bumpa
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Fmdipo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
following...

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by nbolaji(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Am in bro. i guess this is a better reason to signup an Instagram account.

2 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by mizGene(f): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm in smiley
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by wealth123: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ride on Bro. am with you.

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by HARDBUOI: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
im in bro

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello guys,having a TEST tomorrow, so i won't be able to post much tonight and I'm truly sorry (i really want to pass this test).

I've decided to keep you on your toes sha by sharing images from an Instagram account that made over 240usd from a single post just this night as at the time of writing this post.

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emmy4lov(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Following. ..

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Let Me Explain

As you can see in the first Image, that Instagram account have over 100k followers. Thats a lot of followers.

In the third image, the account owner is promoting those shirts and hoodies you see to his followers.

Obviously, since his account is about cars, not just cars but Mustang cars(a new model car from ford),his followers are likely to buy since the design of the shirt resonate to pictures he posts for his followers

The second image shows how much each tshirt/hoodie cost and that's close 40usd.

Now, how this guy makes his money is..for each shirt sold, he gets a commission.

It's very important to know that he is not the one printing or shipping the shirts to the buyer, although he is going to design it(more on this paragraph later).

How much he made on this one post

For each shirt sold,he is going to get a minimum of 12usd He has sold 20,that means 12usd*20shirts=240usd

So,from this single post, he made $240*199=N47760

And this is just from a single post,he is most probably going to post this again tomorrow in the day time when most of his followers will be online and i guarantee that he is going to have more sales, probably 80-100 more sales,now do the maths.

I leave you here for now..

FEEL FREE TO DROP ANY QUESTION, I AM GOING TO CONTINUE WITH ANSWERING QUESTIONS MUCH LATER.

PLS,KEEP THE THREAD ACTIVE OR I WILL STOP POSTING(NOT A THREAT O,JUST SAYING WHAT I WILL DO)

3 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by bedford101(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
How do they payout?? Paypal?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
bedford101:
How do they payout?? Paypal?
Since he his using http://www.teespring.com to promote the shirt,you can recieve payments through paypal, bank cheque and payoneer

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Greatdesi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is where I open an Instagram account. Which country would be good to use?

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Greatdesi:
This is where I open an Instagram account. Which country would be good to use?

Any country of your choice , i used Nigeria..in this system, country does not matter. However,whatever pictures you will be posting should align with the demographics of countries like USA,UK,CANADA and all english speaking alike.

This is why i have adviced to go to picture niches like Cars,funny images, shoes, fashion...

I will also advice that you keep calm till i post everything i have for this thread before you start.

Cool your blood man...kpompki

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by emmy4lov(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Where can one get cute pictures on a regular basis ..?
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Harbdhul(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmy4lov:
Where can one get cute pictures on a regular basis ..?

I will be posting about this very soon, please be patient and i will put you right on track smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by Dexpro: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good one OP...

1 Like

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by bedford101(m): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2016
Belike this one go get moni pass fiverr o...I don sitdown for ds thread fes
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by queendoreez(f): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Following......
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by GreatGatsby(m): 2:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm, me I like this kine thing o
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by sunkieisland(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice one op. I see you're really interested in helping Nlanders.

God bless you for this priceless info.

3 Likes

Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by bros12345: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2016
This is a good tutorial. Never knew you could make money on instagram. Not even on instagram.

I would like to feature this tutorial on our online skills learning website, and all references linked back to you if you dont mind.
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by jackobi(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Interesting post kudos
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by atesunate(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
following
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by silkytouch(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Interesting so far, please continue...
Re: Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. by mrnate: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
following keenly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forex Scarcity Persists As CBN Resumes Intervention / Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty / My Experience With Money Doublers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.