Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,994 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo (35913 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Wedding Ring In New Photos / Mother Of Two, Actress Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Sexiness In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by olayinka807: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beautiful actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry is one of our favorite actress and she just loves to slay each time she steps out.
The fashionista actress took to her Instagram to share a photo of herself doing the ‘dab’ pose.

We would like to know, do you think she slayed the pose?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnO8RXSjNM/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by olayinka807: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

[size=15pt]CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE:[/size]

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/mercy-aigbe-shows-off-her-dabbing-skills-in-new-photos.html

Dabbing skills indeed....
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by yusaze2007: 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Eebrahym(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
No pinsure shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Khd95(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
That pix be like person wey dem tear correct slap,come use im hand cover im face to avoid another slapgringringrin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by iykekelvins(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by orijintv(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lik Timaya , Mercy Aigbe I Concur !!! Oya Dab wink grin tongue
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by centyboy: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry,this reminds me of lingard of man u,when he scored a goal against chelsea...lol

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by mzmighty(f): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by DeHero1: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Khd95:
That pix be like person wey dem tear correct slap,come use im hand cover im face to avoid another slapgringringrin

speaking out of experience I guess.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by efilefun(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
The last pic be like person wey just chop soldier slap finish kom dey find network

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by brunofarad(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by APCcrimes: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
h
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by nnadychuks(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
fvck all this bullsh'it mehn.... Chelsea is the luckiest team on earth.... This bit'ch is not even a celebrity and she made FP... seun you are killing your site

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Whizkeey(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Y
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by SHEEGO2015(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
olayinka807:
Beautiful actress Mercy Aigbe Gentry is one of our favorite actress and she just loves to slay each time she steps out.
The fashionista actress took to her Instagram to share a photo of herself doing the ‘dab’ pose.

We would like to know, do you think she slayed the pose?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnO8RXSjNM/?taken-by=mercyaigbegentry

. Abeg wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by mizjules(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is her hair red or black ??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Damalex4luv(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry,this reminds me of lingard of man u,when he scored a goal against chelsea...lol
Smmh for you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by mizjules(f): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Is her hair red or black??
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
nnadychuks:
fvck all this bullsh'it mehn.... Chelsea is the luckiest team on earth.... This bit'ch is not even a celebrity and she made FP... seun you are killing your site

Bros U dey ves
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by nnadychuks(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
centyboy:
the real vanity here is that tho we shared points, chelsea have no hope of qualifying for europa league

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by nnadychuks(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
centyboy:
the real vanity here is that tho we shared points, chelsea have no hope of qualifying for europa league#fact
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by centyboy: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Damalex4luv:
Smmh for you undecided undecided undecided
reason for that?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by faites(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why always that silly pout? Has someone not told these ladies that pouting is childish, it makes them look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by bidexmat(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Very simple, carefree and down to earth. She was jst grooving to the blazing music coming from the choir last sunday, she sat two sit rolls before moi. She's simply classy, her pictures don't lie.....btw..."Emi nan fe waa Bentley! Otedola o'lori meji! Oluwa answer my call! baba God pick up pick up!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by centyboy: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
nnadychuks:
the real vanity here is that tho we shared points, chelsea have no hope of qualifying for europa league
who then told you i'm a chelsea fan,see me see this mumu,i'm just talking about what i saw lingard do,does that now mean i'm a chelsea fan...meddlesome interloper.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by tuna4servi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rubbish style
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by kennyman2000(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by Fiwasayo(f): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
kissNice gown
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
warris dis
Re: Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo by nnadychuks(m): 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
centyboy:

who then told you i'm a chelsea fan,see me see this mumu,i'm just talking about what i saw lingard do,does that now mean i'm a chelsea fan...meddlesome interloper.
pls highlight where i said you were a chelsea fan.. Foolish idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) / Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.