Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) (68850 Views)

D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Movie star, Omotola's 17 year old music producer son ,M.J known as Captain E, showed off his new hairstyle on snapchat and Omotola decided to air her view on her instagram page.. It seems she isn't too pleased with the new look...

She Caption:

But this dude wasn't born "Dada" now? I mean warrisdis ? @iamcaptaine is this cute?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBndIkXm0Hc/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gone are the days when parents beat their kids or force them to act a certain way..

SEE MORE OF FANS COMMENT @@

http://www.melogist.com/omotola-react-to-her-sons-sudden-dreadlocks-photo/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
where's picture of her not being too pleased abt it?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by MeloGistDotCom: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Just saying based on her caption..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Godmother(f): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
But seriously, this hair-do doesn't look presentable naa

Do you know anyone with fertility issues? Check my signature for natural remedies to cure infertility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Akkord4gov: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:
Gone are the days when parents beat their kids or force them to act a certain way..

That reminds me of my parent
You know what I mean if your parent are teachers

39 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Kx: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mother questioning sons hairstyle via twitter with warrisdis all in the name of celebrity.

So much for wanting to remain in limelight.

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Akkord4gov: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Don't mind them,publicity stunt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by brownjulie(f): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
is this the to being up a child!
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by ShakurM(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
She had to put it on her IG page to reprimand him? Omotola fall my hand sha

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
E for do mohawk...I love mohawk kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by orijintv(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
Captain E Oya Na !!! Enjoy Bro . . Yu Were Brought Into Wealth !!!! Thats Why Every Aspiring/Hardwrkin Spinster Or Bachelor Shld Work Extra Hard. . So That Our Child Will Dab Into Wealth Too !!!

Hit Like If Yu Knw Wah I Mean

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by BOWOTO(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
The hairstyle ain't bad.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
what is the big deal about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by centyboy: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Bodd0806: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
But honestly is this news? Why is this on front page? Na wa oh

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by pTomz(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Endtime soncry

Endtime dreadsangry

Endtime megrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Jediel1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
If na my papa u for don collect confam beating first den barb u confam molo b4 him reach instagram

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by BIGTinfotech: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
I saw a lady and probably her Kid sister or cousin at the bank today. What the little girl of about 6-7years old was wearing was appalling. Looking at her 'aunty' my disgust changed to pity.

It was right there it struck me that our children no longer have worthy role models.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Ruq: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Victims
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by priscaoge(f): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
So? Do u see him once in one or two years? Don't u live in d same house with him? Or u just woke up this morning n saw dread on his head? Did the dread grow overnight? If U think it's not good, let him sleep at night, then use broken bottle and cut that nonsense and stop behaving like a kid online. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Biko how much dollar dey market now? cheesy cheesy

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by marvelous000: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Kx:
Mother questioning sons hairstyle via twitter with warrisdis all in the name of celebrity.

So much for wanting to remain in limelight.

[size=13pt]
Lol..I tell you!

As if they don't stay in the same house. Fvcked up generation

[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by allansie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wan sleep
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by nnadychuks(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
for pete sake this boy is a cocked eyed holigan... Should this make FP?? Mods!!!! Allll!!!!! Maaaaddd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Niyinficient(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
orijintv:
Captain E Oya Na !!! Enjoy Bro . . Yu Were Brought Into Wealth !!!! Thats Why Every Aspiring/Hardwrkin Spinster Or Bachelor Shld Work Extra Hard. . So That Our Child Will Dab Into Wealth Too !!!

Hit Like If Yu Knw Wah I Mean

We no no wan! May my wealth neva make me so foolish, neglecting d moral upbringing of my kids......dis nonsense hairstyle, for which person house?

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
ladyF:
E for do mohawk...I love mohawk kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
na mohawk dread lock
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by SHEEGO2015(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
How is this a news nah..??

Will it change the fact that $1=313#..

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Vivly(f): 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dreads don't happen overnight. Does she honestly want us to believe she had no prior knowledge of the locs in their budding stage?
And seriously, Music producer??

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
But TBH, what's wrong with keeping dreads?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.