Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) (68851 Views)

D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by cowgirl9090: 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
ok
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
lilzcee:
na mohawk dread lock
dreads no fine cry
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
so a mother now resorts to instagram to correct her child
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by kimnicki(f): 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
I'm confused
don't they stay in the same house
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by orijintv(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Niyinficient:

We no no wan! May my wealth neva make me so foolish, neglecting d moral upbringing of my kids......dis nonsense hairstyle, for which person house?

Lmao !!! Depends on how u train Him From Deck Na . . Wen I Eey 17years , Who Born Me To Rock Dis Kinda Hairstyle After Installin Mai Brain Back To Me Thru Beatin , Mama Chidi Will Make Sure Say I Go Hungry For 24hrs

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by franklingud(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is what "WEED" told him to do. cheesy
You know that commanding voice when you hear it. grin
You must do what it says or... undecided
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by ninodaniel(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
nd hw dis lubish help put ash for our fore head today and hw e take help me avoid taking meat today? undecidednd hw dis lubish help put ash for our fore head today and hw e take help me avoid taking meat today?
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
ladyF:

dreads no fine cry
i just love dread lock
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Abegi... Did he grow it over night? Abi de boy nor de sleep house? grin she's just trying to help de boy gain acceptance
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by eminent007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
1. The guy looks appalling in that dread.

2. So Omotola can't properly scold her 17 years old son and has to do it on Instagram. Where's our culture?

3. Last but most important why the hell is dis news and why the f*ck is it on Nairaland frontpage?

@seun smh for you.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aint they in the same continent? Lobbis,radarada,jatijati.

Buh wait OooooOooo
Music producer? That's way to cool than the artificial dada!
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Socketbet: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
They must post anything.....mtcheeew
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by donimole: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
GeNieS' LaMp @worK...puFf!!! I wiSh 2 Hv DaDa. wink
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by oluwaahmed: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Umm dis boy don dey take Arizona or oshogbo blau(w**d). Abeg free d rastafari I and I know.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:
where's picture of her not being too pleased abt it?
wink
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Bamz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Shoutout to all the real African mothers who still keep it real 100 percent.

If I was still much younger, Iya Bamz would have punished me with sundry yoga styles at the sight of the hair style.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Isn't the correct word "djellaba?"
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by mercielizzie(f): 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Akkord4gov:

That reminds me of my parent
You know what I mean if your parent are teachers
haha, d beatings no be beans. My class teacher will even add bonus beating cos "omo teacher ni e"
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by hoodmenconcepts: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
seen. washerey! coming soon...
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by E383: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by MzPecs(f): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
E383:

undecided
I like this! gringringringrin
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by E383: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
MzPecs:

I like this! gringringringrin

Bhet I didn't see the like. angry
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by MzPecs(f): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
E383:

Bhet I didn't see the like. angry
Done! cool
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
MeloGistDotCom:

Just saying based on her caption..
That soundS more lyka tease.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Olivia cheesy
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by E383: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
MzPecs:

Done! cool

grin
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Valwezzy: 12:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Someone should please call LAWMA.
This shiiii*** no suppose dey Here
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Olivia cheesy
Sweetheart.. grin. cheesy
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2016
E383:

undecided

Lol.. Look it up in ur dictionary... And correct if I'm wrong.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Feb 11, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sweetheart.. grin. cheesy
You have no idea of how I missed you cheesy
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Sammy1453: 12:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Ladies Beware! Pregnant Women Who Take Paracetamol Are More Likely To Have Babies With Asthma
http://www.042loaded.com/ladies-beware-pregnant-women-who-take-paracetamol-are-more-likely-to-have-babies-with-asthma/
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
You have no idea of how I missed you cheesy

Awww.. I've missed u, too.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.