Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) (68849 Views)

D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. That's funny

No! I wasn't born with mine. So maybe I'm irresponsible. (From your logic)
well your appearance makes it look that way but maybe you are character wise...
so are you? wink
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2016
This is common among guys in showbiz...nothing new.

TWINKLES...the healthy snacky fruit choice
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
pucelle:

well your appearance makes it look that way but maybe you are character wise...
so are you? wink
well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You already have your opinion and nothing's gonna change it. Every dude with dreads are IRRESPONSIBLE'

So maybe I am smiley
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Like play like play, this guy is getting lost into the woods... not because of the dreads....although dreads add to it but the look in his eyes... have seen that look before and I shudder.. I can remember what happened to the guy after wards...
Hmmm... Omotola be present in your children's lives oooo... especially this one with that stare... lipsrsealed

Well I wish them well.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Did he just styled that hair, and it took you by surprise? You are a very busy women, and busy women occassionally see their children becos they are always on the road chasing for fame not moeyoo, fame. The helps becomes stay-in- the- gap mother. Is she sytlishly show-off her son? If not, stay more at home with them and watch them get matured.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by SURElee(f): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
How long does it take to grow dreads to that length and even colour it? I should be asking Omotola when last she saw her son physically and interacted with him? Na twitter and IG some people dey do parenting o! All na for show. Before we know now, the son would be a face for a salon that does dreadlocks. Make we dey watch, we know as e dey go.
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by missyQween(f): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Akkord4gov:

That reminds me of my parent
You know what I mean if your parent are teachers

Mine is a story... They will bring d cane home grin
Akkord4gov:

Mine is a story... They will bring d cane home
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by missyQween(f): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jediel1:
If na my papa u for don collect confam beating first den barb u confam molo b4 him reach instagram

lmao....your dad is a confam Nigeria man
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by priscaoge(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
anigold:
Omotola is just looking for another cheap publicity..
Parents of yester-years were super

dollar na N290 now e de reduce small sha...

I de tell u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2016
cry
Akkord4gov:

angry
Akkord4gov:

I can relate
Re: Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2020
E no concern me, na Nairaland show me the news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos) / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.