Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? (975 Views)

Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) / Why Is It That Ladies/women Wear Curve Revealing Dresses Everywhere. / Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by EazyBoi(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
This question goes to the ladies/women. What do you like in men? D guys may also put in.
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
70% of them like freebies like money & full attention

They are just too parasitic

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Olasco93: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
The best thing 'Real women' like most in men is CARE, genuinely Caring. If a man is Caring, he can do anything within his reach for the woman he loves. It starts with Care, then others fall under it. No woman deliberately resist a caring man.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Greene66: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nigerian ladies, they dont even know what they want angry

They want everything! And they wont give anything other than headache undecided Parasitic nature angry

Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by sheilak: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Greene66:
Nigerian ladies, they dont even know what they want angry

They want everything! And they wont give anything other than headache undecided Parasitic nature angry

We're!
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by SurefireAsoOke: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ask urself
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
Depends on the guy.... You find yourself reacting differently to each one I think
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by charger09(m): 12:12am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Depends on the guy.... You find yourself reacting differently to each one I think
u must have tried 'different' guys to knw this much.. smiley
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Girls don't know what they want. Don't try convincing her, make her know that you're the best man she'd ever get. If you can't do that now then wait till you're a little older and naturally confident.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 11, 2016
charger09:

u must have tried 'different' guys to knw this much.. smiley
143 to be exact, u interested in becoming number 144?
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by charger09(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:

143 to be exact, u interested in becoming number 144?
waw!
nah nah!
i hope to be the 1st nd d last..the future and the end..the 'only one' nd the 'special one' for my
prospective baby girl!
so bae !! go search for ur no144 elsewher smiley maybe phyno will be better!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
charger09:

waw!
nah nah!
i hope to be the 1st nd d last..the future and the end..the 'only one' nd the 'special one' for my
prospective baby girl!
so bae !! go search for ur no144 elsewher smiley maybe phyno will be better!!
Yes phyno can be the 148th and the last, between the time you first quote me and today, there have been 5 more

Take good care of her when u find her eh
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sense of responsibility...

And of course

Money
Re: What Do Ladies/women Love In Guys/men? by charger09(m): 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yes phyno can be the 148th and the last, between the time you first quote me and today, there have been 5 more

Take good care of her when u find her eh
even if ten of them came knocking on ur door..
my dear thats ure biz not mine..
nd goodluck in ur search for phyno..
by d way i hrd u a med stdnt..

(1) (Reply)

I Can Read It , Can You? / My Sister's Wedding To A Nigerian! / Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.