Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria (26369 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Ojogbane Adegbe: 'Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up On Arms Deal' / How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by smallfaze: 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
Exclusive: Colonel Adegbe, ADC To Ex-President Jonathan Arrested

Nigerian authorities have arrested Colonel Ojogbane Adegbe, a former Aide-de-Camp (ADC) to former President Goodluck Jonathan over an issue we are yet to ascertain as at press time.

A usually credible source familiar with the development informed THEWILL of the arrest Wednesday.

The President Muhammadu Buhari administration has opened a wide investigation into how billions of dollars in state funds were allegedly siphoned by officials of the last administration.

Calls to Colonel S.K. Usman, Acting Director, Army Public Relations, on Wednesday night were unanswered. But the spokesman later responded to THEWILL SMS, texting, “I have no idea” to our question on the arrest of the senior officer.

Also, calls to EFCC spokesman, Wilson Uwajaren were neither acknowledged nor returned before this update.

SOURCE :http://thewillnigeria.com/news/exclusive-colonel-adegbe-adc-to-ex-president-jonathan-arrested-source/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by 2boiz(m): 10:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's gradually getting to GEJ's turn cool
We dey wait sha

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by funlord(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
tongue
Jonaaaathaaan sef!

I no tell you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by doctokwus: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
This man had been nearly forgotten.
Was beginning to wonder when this arrest wud come because tales of d man's shady deeds and how people had to bribe him several millions to see GEJ,had been common knowledge.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by arresa: 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Smh.....is this the thief?

14 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by yemmynoni: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
@ the top, the clueless ones

5 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by kaypound(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Finally I av been waiting for his turn....but it took too long.
chai this guy collect bribe pass kilode.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Iroh88(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
I remember a letter written by a soldier detailing the dirty deals this man had his fingers in and the properties and wealth he amassed working under the Ineffectual Buffoon. They alleged he became one of the richest military officers in the country in under three years working with the president.

I hope they deal decisively with a big Goat his size and punish him for having such sophisticated appetite.

Over to you Ipod Ekpas. March over with your E-placards oh ye sons of Orubebe.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
2boiz:
We dey wait sha

For where.

Read on the unwritten laws of the presidency.

They know they cant touch GEJ, thats why they're arresting everyone around him.

Dont get headache over nothing.

GEJ dey kamkpe.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by doctokwus: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
arresa:
Smh.....are these the thieves?
Corrected. No thanks please.

3 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
At the rate Buhari is going he will go back to jail when he leaves office

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Walspring: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sometimes I wonder when will PMB will arrest GEJ but it won't be possible because I checked the history of our past leaders from Head of states to presidency, no one ever probe each other..

I wish PMB focus and do what is matter now since we Nigerians are getting wiser every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and yearly because to vote for him and his party will be hard..

If truly we truly we want Nigeria to be great, we need to shut down the National Assembly first and that is the assembly of corrupted leaders

11 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by danmasani101: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
I remember a letter written by a soldier detailing the dirty deals this man had his fingers in and the properties and wealth he amassed working under the Ineffectual Buffoon. The alleged he became one of the richest military officers in the country in under three years working with the president.

I hope they deal decisively with a big Goat his size and punish him for having such. Sophisticated appetite.

Over to you Ipod Ekpas.

You always sound like a sad person. Can't you post comments without insults/abuses

Am sure when people call you a Lying Liar & a masturbator you will fume from both side of your mouth

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Iroh88(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
danmasani101:

[s]You always sound like a sad person. Can't you post comments without insults/abuses

Am sure when people call you a Lying Liar & a masturbator you will fume from both side of your mouth[/s]
..and a volunteer Ipod Ekpa rises to the occasion. Bravo kiddo.

Any more candy stories you wanna share?? cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
I remember a letter written by a soldier detailing the dirty deals this man had his fingers in and the properties and wealth he amassed working under the Ineffectual Buffoon. The alleged he became one of the richest military officers in the country in under three years working with the president.

I hope they deal decisively with a big Goat his size and punish him for having such. Sophisticated appetite.

Over to you Ipod Ekpas.

Ezi

19 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by mrvitalis(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
krendo:
Are u sure u are a Nigerian

29 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by sdindan: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Was expecting this . one week, one corruption case to take us to the new week and make us to forget our economic brouhaha and Bokoharam killings. APC IS A SCAM!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by sweetgala(m): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2016
krendo:

If he committed a crime why not. It's all part of change.

I support his move against corruption, If he is caught up in it so be it. Justice must be served

9 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by sweetgala(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Walspring:
Sometimes I wonder when will PMB will arrest GEJ but it won't be possible because I checked the history of our past leaders from Head of states to presidency, no one ever probe each other..

I wish PMB focus and do what is matter now since we Nigerians are getting wiser every seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and yearly because to vote for him and his party will be hard..

If truly we truly we want Nigeria to be great, we need to shut down the National Assembly first and that is the assembly of corrupted leaders

I concur on that last paragraph, the NASS is too big, we need to do away with the house or reps, there is no need for an upper and lower house when we already have the states each with a house, and we already need to have 2/3 of the 36 states house of rep vote in favour to make changes to the Constitution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by onomeasike: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2016
Where is his red tape on the collar? I think the guy is Lieutenant colonel joor undecided
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by tiger28: 4:07am On Feb 11, 2016
RoyalBoutique:

For where.

Read on the unwritten laws of the presidency.

They know they cant touch GEJ, thats why they're arresting everyone around him.

Dont get headache over nothing.
See
GEJ dey kamkpe.
See dis mumu! They are tightening the noose slowly around the "ineffectual Buffoon's " neck. Just watch!

7 Likes

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by anonimi: 4:08am On Feb 11, 2016
arresa:
Smh.....is this the thief?

Maybe this is the thief/ole/barawo/gbewiri

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2973003_2972908img8889033575920jpegjpeg9806bd2153518397a591fad28c8bce09_jpeg2e10389c92476096a700ac3ee30d28e1

Firefire:
Fellow Nairalanders, in response to Fashola comments below on not receiving enough support from the federal government to complete the Lagos light rail project.

[size=15pt]
"Fashola said all over the world, when cities and states build municipal rails like what Lagos is doing, their central governments support them morally and financially"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2120455/cant-complete-lagos-light-rail

Few months ago same Fashola said this:

[size=15pt]Lagos: How We Spent N160bn World Bank Loan on Light Rail Project[/size]

The Lagos State Government yesterday justified the N160 billion it borrowed from the World Bank, noting that the fund was channelled to finance its light rail (blue line) project.

However, the state government expressed disappointment at the progress of the project, which it said, was not executed as smoothly as possible, but was optimistic of its completion.

The state Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, said this shortly after inspecting the light rail terminus at the Orile-Iganmu part of the state alongside some members of the state executive council.

Speaking with journalists, Fashola said the project would have been completed in another 12 months despite that the project execution was not as smooth and speedy as he wanted it.

The governor raised questions on the intention of the federal government for publishing the state debt profile in the recent time, wondering what could have informed the decision to make it public.

He said: “I think it was the Debt Management Office of the federal government that published the report that we have a debt of about N160billion. I do not know the intent of the publication.

“But if it was to inform the public, I think we have always kept the public informed anytime we borrow money. If there are other intentions behind that, only those who make the publication would know what the intentions are.

“But you see, when people talk about debt of a state like Lagos, they forget that after Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt and one other country, we have the fifth largest economy in Africa.

“When you are talking of about a billion naira debt to a population of over 21 million people; because if you are measuring the debt, you also have to measure the responsibility. Those are the things people keep in isolation.”

He, therefore, explained that the state government already “has in place, strategies to repay the loan. The federal government was in the know of the state’s decision to take the bond and it approved it.”

[size=15pt]He added that the truth “is that what they do not also say is that no state in Nigeria can borrow money outside, from any multilateral agencies without the approval of the federal government.[/size]

“What they did not say is that they approved it. No state can raise money by bond the way we have done without the federal government’s approval. [size=18pt]Both SEC and NSE are all federal regulatory agencies through which we must pass. If they said okay, it means there must be something good about the debt.
[/size]

“Our rating as a state is the same as that of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, BB minus-stable with a positive outlook. We are the only state in Nigeria that has that rating. The first bond that was taken during my first tenure has been paid; the first tranche has been paid.

“I think the second tranche will be settled around 2016 or 2017. We are already making provisions. The provisions that will be there will be in excess of what is needed,” the governor said

Fashola expressed satisfaction on the progress of the light rail project, though decried the petty delay that was encountered as a result funding, saying the project would have should have been completed in another 12 months.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by likila: 4:13am On Feb 11, 2016
thieves!
he stole 10 trillion dollar!

we needs the bar beach show!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:55am On Feb 11, 2016
tiger28:
See dis mumu! They are tightening the noose slowly around the "ineffectual Buffoon's " neck. Just watch!

See this sacrificial lamb!

You're living in a fools paradise.

You and your generations go wait tire.

Only a zombie will believe that a president can arrest another president in Nigeria.

its easier to wait for "mr right" than for a president to go to jail in naija.

Zombie wailer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by 1shortblackboy: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2016
With ur kind permission......

sdindan:
Was expecting this .
one week, one corruption case to take us to the new week
and make us to forget our economic brouhaha
and Bokoharam killings.
APC IS A SCAM!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by anonimi: 5:18am On Feb 11, 2016
sdindan:
Was expecting this .
one week, one corruption case to take us to the new week
and make us to forget our economic brouhaha
and Bokoharam killings.
APC IS A SCAM!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by KingTom(m): 5:31am On Feb 11, 2016
So make I kill myself
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2016
2boiz:
We dey wait sha

Then you may end up waiting for eternity.. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by opeycl(f): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2016
uhmmm
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 11, 2016
Great
Re: Colonel Adegbe, Jonathan's Ex-ADC Arrested - TheWillNigeria by romme2u: 7:18am On Feb 11, 2016
this is interesting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tell me something

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola In N166bn Road And Bridge Contract Mess - Premium Times / NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage / EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.