Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (32306 Views)

Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / See How Ugly Yemi Alade Was Before She Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by KingTom(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
daveP:
lol@ Tincan

we can change the destiny of fellaini if he crosses over, and that castaway depay. grin

Igwe Henry sef dey vex; Giroud and Ox dey vex am.

We all know Wenger is the last of his kind. If he goes, europe go hearam.
Wenger is an astute and intelligent man he is indeed a professor of economics however just like Van Gaal and Buhari, Senility creeps in once in a while grin
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by daveP(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingTom:
Wenger is an astute and intelligent man he is indeed a professor of economics however just like Van Gaal and Buhari, Senility creeps in once in a while grin
lol. All these ticket hike issues. Hope football wont lose its glamor?

If only Aubumeyang answered. Chai! Economists are stubborn.

Pressure on Spurs and Leic to stay top now.
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by KingTom(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
daveP:
lol. All these ticket hike issues. Hope football wont lose its glamor?

If only Aubumeyang answered. Chai! Economists are stubborn.

Pressure on Spurs and Leic to stay top now.
believe it or not I'm actually rooting for you guys this season but Una sabi fall hands Ehn my mother's blood pressure is at stake cry she still dey wear her Viera Jersey grin
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by daveP(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingTom:
believe it or not I'm actually rooting for you guys this season but Una sabi fall hands Ehn my mother's blood pressure is at stake cry she still dey wear her Viera Jersey grin
lol that O2 jersey. Let her convert it to Oxygen so she can grin

36points left to glory, i dont see Leic grabbing all. Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal left for them and some lil upsets from lil teams. We can do it!
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by KingTom(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
daveP:
lol that O2 jersey. Let her convert it to Oxygen so she can grin

36points left to glory, i dont see Leic grabbing all. Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal left for them and some lil upsets from lil teams. We can do it!
she also has the JVC petit embarassed well I sure hope so she has been the butt of jokes for so long my father isn't one to spare although with our performances these past three seasons she now has something to chew on she may have the last laugh if you boys can do it. So now then we wait grin
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by daveP(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
KingTom:
she also has the JVC petit embarassed well I sure hope so she has been the butt of jokes for so long my father isn't one to spare although with our performances these past three seasons she now has something to chew on she may have the last laugh if you boys can do it. So now then we wait grin
lol

(inserts diddy's coming home into player)

you need to come back to where you belong niyen grin grin grin

for now, lets see how sunderland can do to dream theatre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by KingTom(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
daveP:
lol

(inserts diddy's coming home into player)

you need to come back to where you belong niyen grin grin grin

for now, lets see how sunderland can do to dream theatre
let's see indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by HopeAtHand: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2016
EzePromoe:
Here, Vicky baby, is another chance for you to date a potential superstar. Come to me baby, I'm aspiring to be America's next president kiss

Nwonda. Meka.

Please can you direct me to the original post where i stated eleme shared common boundary with Onelga. Cos i believe i cannot make such heinous error. Oyilga was intended and not Onelga.. tnx again.
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by EzePromoe: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Nwonda. Meka.

Please can you direct me to the original post where i stated eleme shared common boundary with Onelga. Cos i believe i cannot make such heinous error. Oyilga was intended and not Onelga.. tnx again.
Wrong thread
Re: Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous by HopeAtHand: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2016
EzePromoe:
Wrong thread

Just provide a link to my original comment.. tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God / CeeC Rocks Laced Up Fashion Pants - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.