Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,836 members, 7,798,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. (4322 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Powerful Igbo Interview That Will Resonate With Every Igbo Person / 10 Things Every Igbo Man In The North Should Do Before October 1 2017 / Before Dying Tomorrow What Every Igbo Must Know Today- By Izu Aniagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by ascendo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is made in Aba... the Japan of Nigeria! Land of Industry, Science and Technology; no wonder Ogbonnaya Onu, the Minister of Science and Technology was chosen from Abia state! Aba na akwa nka!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by emorse(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
One word. WOW!!!

3 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by brodalikeme(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
This is nice. I was at the made in Aba trade fair today in Abuja but was disappointed. Not much effort was put into the organising the trade fair, the choice of location was poor, only few item (foot wears, cloths and a few bags) were on display. The leather used were of excellent quality though. Manufacturers from Aba should organise themselves into unions and engage professional consultant and marketers for their products. Packaging and projecting the right image is key

5 Likes

Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
I just saw it on someone's wall on facebook...kudos to the wise ones from the East, the Land of ingenuity

1 Like

Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by nouvelle(f): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
This double bunk is truly lovely and the finishing is excellent, normally finishing of Aba products is always the issue but this one made the cut. If I had this kind of double bunk in my secondary school boarding days it would have been nice. I like the way the stairs are shaped. There will be no case of 'you stepped on my mattrass' from the lower bunk. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
brodalikeme:
This is nice. I was at the made in Aba trade fair today in Abuja but was disappointed. Not much effort was put into the organising the trade fair, the choice of location was poor, only few item (foot wears, cloths and a few bags) were on display. The leather used were of excellent quality though. Manufacturers from Aba should organise themselves into unions and engage professional consultant and marketers for their products. Packaging and projecting the right image is key
I totally agree with you,that's the same thing happening to innosan,he need to spread ist tentacles all over the country,you don stay in one zone and clain champion,I saw his car last week and it was nice...,they need lots of marketing and packaging
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by xmich(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nice
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by sdindan: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
powerful!
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by EternalTruths: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Op

Do you want the treacherous South to commit suicide.? grin

God bless the better South. cool

The treacherous South should stop measuring their dicks with the priceless better South kiss
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by fistonati(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
If its true, its highly astonishing and encouraging
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by belloabd1914(m): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Really nice
Re: Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

8 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! / 30,000 Minimum Wage Too Small For A Country Fighting Corruption- Olawepo-hashim / Zainab Ahmed: Insecurity, Recession Responsible For Nigeria’s Huge Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.