Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,271 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (50631 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / I Am In Love With An Older Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by damostic2005: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hello guys, I need your honest opinions, I'm 26years old and I'm in love with a 30year old lady. She loves me too and she's got 2kids already, she has never been married as the father of her children left her over 8years ago..

She's a responsible woman as far as I know because she takes proper care of her kids, she's fromAkwa ibom and she's a police officer (Asp) but my parents don't want me to be with her, they say because she's older and she's got kids and because she's not yoruba, that she won't be submissive and respectful to me, bla bla bla.

..I'm a fresh graduate am still job hunting though..but once I get a job and settle down, I'm willing to go all the way with her..

We have been off and on for 4years now..but one thing am sure is that she loves me and her kids love me too..please I'm I on the right path? I hope am not getting myself into trouble? Please I need your candid advise..thank you guys

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by HungerBAD: 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
Deep.

The truth is, we cannot choose who we will fall in love with it, and honestly, as long as you are happy in your relationship with her,then please do what your heart desires.

While it is good to be respective to our parents, we should learn how to draw that line between us and them when it comes to matters that affect our future directly.

If you want to marry her when you are settled ,approach your parents and tell them that what you need from them is their blessings, and not their money.

Goodluck.

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by SurefireAsoOke: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Are u ready to tak responsibility for the two kids?

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
Doubt if you're ready for the baggages and hassles of getting down with an older woman with two kids. Your parents prolly see this too thus their hesitation. In situations like this, love ain't enough to last you the distance. Think with your head, not your heart and those raging hormones.

317 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Love is controllable and at the same time uncontrollable so
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by ifenes(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Don't do it!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by MaleoPearls(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
K
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by rawpadgin(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin
almost everything is wrong with marrying her

1.) she's a policewoman
2.) she has 2 kids & has never been married
3.) she is older than u

young man listen to ur parents, what they are seeing sitting down u cannot see even if u climb mtn mast

468 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by burnexcessfats(f): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmm!

To be candid bro, I will advice you not to go ahead with the marriage.

Firstly, the fact that your parent told you not to do so with the stated facts above, I totally agreed with them.....Though it might be difficult for you to accept that now simply because you are already over crowded with her love...

My dear brother, the love you both have now might or in most cases will not be enough to pull through ups and downs in a marriage..... The years of experience of your parents can never be traded for anything. They were there before you, they know what it takes to have a successful marriage, the sacrifice involved and so many other important things about marriage.

They are in the best position to advice you, and which they ve done. Is now left for you to use your discretion and follow the right step but not totally blinded by the love that will fade away after the reality done on you as time goes on in the marriage.

However, a lot of things is not just right in the first place...
1) she is older than you
2) she already had two kids
3) I believe she must have had a strong connection with the father of her children, of which this connected can never be cut off even after you marry her. The question is are you ready to face all the consequences?

Though she already had two kids, how many kids will she give to you? ...........and many other reasons...

In fact, if you sit down and think about the thing very well, I believe you will see yourself that love is not only enough to sustain you in the marriage as well as going against your parent wish...

There are many and more better options out there, just don't settle for less......go for the best bro. Your love is out there beckoning on you.... listen to your heart and go get her....

You can check my signature on how to loose tummy fats

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Flashh: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Deep.

The truth is, we cannot choose who we will fall in love with it, and honestly, as long as you are happy in your relationship with her,then please do what your heart desires.

While it is good to be respective to our parents, we should learn how to draw that line between us and them when it comes to matters that affect our future directly.

If you want to marry her when you are settled ,approach your parents and tell them that what you need from them is their blessings, and not their money.

Goodluck.

Just shut this advice.

Don't try to push people into things like this. When the consequences occurs, you won't be there to help him out.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by 2016Deity: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why did the first man leave? you no ask.

you sure say no be lust dey worry you?

Older ladies are "no go" areas o.

Beware

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by bdemix(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
U mean this...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by obowunmi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hit it and quit it.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Ab025(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Guy, go for a younger lady

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by babadee1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
If you're very sure that you are in love with her then you already have your answer. Every other thing is incidental including her two kids and your parents' feelings about the relationship. Just remember, you might never have the opportunity to be in love with another woman as long as you live.

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by correctyourself(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
My guy that kind of relationship is not for younger person like you are to young for such relationship, you may get tired of it as soon as you start working.

19 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bros did u say she's a Police Officer? Not just recruit but an ASP?? Brother man u better calm down & observe.
Have u bothered to find out why the father of those kids left?
Can u withstand her when she starts her wahala? (Remember she's older than u & also an Officer)
You don't even have any tangible source of income at the moment yet you want to go into marriage.
If eventually u marry her, can u take care of her kids & see them as yours?
What will now happen when she bares children for you?
So many questions begging for answers. Don't rush into it Mr MAN. Think ahead, plan ahead & if the coast is clear then dive in straight ahead.

Goodluck!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by OCTAVO: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by mommysgirl(f): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I get it.

Just marry her. Whatever. It's really not that big of a deal, although if you were my brother/son/any male I knew, I would never allow that. But you're not, you're just a random dude out there in the world. So I can't care and you should just do whatever it is you want.
I don't know if I should hug you for your comment or tell you you're mean... grin grin grin grin
The last line is a funny line... grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by kennynelcon(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Check Yourself... Here no be Yankee, I sure say ur family no go free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dude..she has 2 kids...outside wedlock angry; besides, once a woman is over 25yrs, her character don form, you're not going to go in there and change her...sorry bro, not gonna happen...enjoy the lashing (I bet she's good, she's had enough practice) but run the hell for your life wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I get it.

Never?undecided

If your husband dies leaving you with two kids, would you still take that position?

What if it were your daughter?

15 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Blackkie: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Love don suffer!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by tuna4servi(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oboy, how old are u? B4 I continue
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by valdes00(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
am here to read comment n learn from it cos am also dating a lady 4yrs older Dan I am.....

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Wesely01(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ponder on HungerBAd advice that's a brotherly one and also listen to elders they equally knows better because what a young man like you is standing on the tallest building to see, those elder that sat down below have seen it before you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by correctyourself(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
My guy that kind of relationship is not for younger person like you are to young for such relationship, you may get tired of it as soon as you start working when seeing young ladies that well package because of you at your office.

Dont go too far in this relationship!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by sheilak: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Dude..she has 2 kids...outside wedlock angry; besides, once a woman is over 25yrs, her character don form, you're not going to go in there and change her...sorry bro, not gonna happen...enjoy the lashing (I bet she's good, she's had enough practice) but run the hell for your life wink

Yeah rightundecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Izygab(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
With the plenty beautiful girls we have, you're still in glaring infatuation over someone's wife because she's asp..

O God give us sense because many of us have hollow brain box

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
she's a policewoman ?? Oops, 'one night' she might blow off your head with macs
Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by onosprince(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Listen to your parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids by Daniel058(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dude, u need to be careful, .. Ask me I will say that the love started when you have nothing, and she was there for you, she may have sponsored your education coz according to you, u two have been loving each other for 4 years now.

Hmmmm all that glitters are not gold ooooooooooooooo... I don't want to see you create another thread of how your wife turn you from HUSBAND TO HOUSE BOY.. She's a police officer you know, and you can't say you are 100%sure that she don't have another toaster.. Why couldn't her former husband live with her, that's the question you won't fail to ask yourself..
Don't allow love brainwash you bro.. Just know it's life time commitment.. LOVE is TRADE BY BARTER though..

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.